Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Hannah's Journal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:51 pm
Congrats!! Keep up the great work! =D  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:12 am
Recorded Day 4

I brisk walked yesterday, going from my complex to a major road. I promise I'll be careful. Was so out of breath and my legs, hips, and thighs were hurting, so I showered early and went to bed.

Woke up this morning to the news that were going to have thunderstorms all throughout today. This means I can't walk at all until the weather clears. gonk

Breakfast was small compared to my other meals. A small batch of carrots, small amount of grapes, and a slice of cheese with water. Should fix lunch soon, though I'm not really hungry.  

Lorelei Yeager

Novice Writer

25,275 Points
  • A Novel Idea 0
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100

Lorelei Yeager

Novice Writer

25,275 Points
  • A Novel Idea 0
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:04 pm
I just got back from my power walk. I'm hot, sweaty, and I'm glad. Sometimes, when I'm walking, I have to focus on my goal or I'll give up.

On another note, I'm starting to fit inside my 22W pants. Considering I started this plan in a 24W, I'm glad. 22W is still a bit snug, but if I keep walking and eatting right, I'll be fitting in them with comfort soon.

Off to eat lunch. BTW, I could use some advice. I found some Soy Milk at Wal-Mart that I could buy, but I need to know what kind of cereal I should try. I'm thinking regular Cheereos, but I don't want anything to big or sweet.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:23 am
Recorded Day 5

Woke up this morning and got some breakfast from Wal-Mart. Sugar-free Soy Milk and and a half-bowl of cherrios. Washed it down with a tall glass of soy milk before boarding the bus to come to the local community college.

Speaking of which, the pool might be open by the end of Sept. That just means one power walk a day.

In other news, 2X is starting to feel somewhat loose on me. When I get home from class, I'll try to see if 1X is too snug.

Plan to go to Oga's for lunch. The have a buffet that has both raw and cooked vegtables as well as fruit, rice, and meat. As long as I drink water and try to balance what I eat, I should be fine.  

Lorelei Yeager

Novice Writer

25,275 Points
  • A Novel Idea 0
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100

Sunsway

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:38 am
I think you can use soy milk with any cereal you want, same as dairy milk. I usually buy wholegrain Weet-Bix and it's pretty plain, but great if you add fruit and honey. But it's an Australian brand so you might not have that. Or you can try just plain corn flakes. =)

Soy milk also comes fortified with calcium if you like.

Congrats on dropping those sizes! Fitting into a smaller size feels more fulfilling than just a dropping number on the scale. =3 Ah, my dream.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:33 am
Went to Oga's, but didn't get the buffet. Instead, I had sushi. My system is going to hate me, but maybe after class I can get some fruit at Wal-Mart.

Meal was fish/fish egg, rice, water, and carrots. As I said, I'll probably stop on the way home for fruit.  

Lorelei Yeager

Novice Writer

25,275 Points
  • A Novel Idea 0
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100

BitterFantasy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:43 am
how tall are you?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:19 pm
BitterFantasy
how tall are you?

4'11" to 5'1"

I also made another booboo today. I ate 8 flatulas, filled with egg, cheese and bacon, instead for the serving size of four. With it I had a serving of carrots, two glasses of Soy Milk, and a huge mango that I devoured - minus the huge seed in the middle.

When it gets closer to 7:30 PM EST, I'll take my power walk. I should be able to get rid of this excess during the walk...  

Lorelei Yeager

Novice Writer

25,275 Points
  • A Novel Idea 0
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100

Lorelei Yeager

Novice Writer

25,275 Points
  • A Novel Idea 0
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:55 pm
Finished my power walk before it got dark and measured my hip. I'm now down to 55 Inches. I'm getting there, slowly but I'm getting there.

I should be meeting with an advisor about my Fall Semester Classes. The plan is, three classes during the semester and one day a week, each week to go to the pool in new Building D to swim laps. I don't know if I should up the amount of time in the pool, but there's still my college's Anime Club that will be going to Anime USA in Nov. and I hope to be 50 Inches at the hips or lower. I want to look good in my Yukata without being a fatty in it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:52 pm
Recorded Day 6

Got up late today and walked to Wal-Mart for lunch. Went to the Subway there where I gotan Italian BMT with lettuce, tomatoes, and pickles. Got some carrots for extra veggies, a bottle of water, and some apple slices.

Getting really thirsty now, so I'm off to drink some Soy Milk. Then I'll go get dinner....  

Lorelei Yeager

Novice Writer

25,275 Points
  • A Novel Idea 0
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100

Lorelei Yeager

Novice Writer

25,275 Points
  • A Novel Idea 0
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:05 pm
Dinner was a simple affair. Two turkey and swiss sandwhiches, a serving of carrots, a serving of apples, and some water. Should probably change clothes to do my power walk...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:37 pm
Power walked before the clouds came in and measured my hips. I'm still at 55 Inches. Hopefully, by the end of the week, I'll be down to 54 Inches.  

Lorelei Yeager

Novice Writer

25,275 Points
  • A Novel Idea 0
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100

Sunsway

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:07 am
So, it looks like you power walk every day? That's great! =) Keep going like that and you'll drop those inches in no time.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:45 pm
Thank you..

Recorded Day 7

Quick post before going into work for the evening. Went to Oga's and had the buffet. Ate veggies, meat, dumplings, rice, and a plate full of fruit.

Did too much walking and climbing steps today before class. My hips and legs hurt, but the burn better be worth it. Will buy a bottle of water to drink at work....  

Lorelei Yeager

Novice Writer

25,275 Points
  • A Novel Idea 0
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100

Lorelei Yeager

Novice Writer

25,275 Points
  • A Novel Idea 0
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:17 am
Recorded Day 8

Went to work last night, and my legs were still sore. I walked a good distance from Oga's to my local community college, climbed three flights of stairs to my classroom on the third floor, and then finally climbed down those three set of stairs to get the bus to go to work. As you can guess, by the time I got home, I crashed onto the bed and didn't wake up.

I got up late this morning to do some chores. I ate out for lunch, which consisted of two peices of friend chicken, a bottle of water, a plum, and a 1/2 Pint of grape tomatos. Then took the bust and made it home.

Speaking of home, I should take off my jewelry and do some crunches and sit-up. I now fit comfortably in my 22W clothes. I need to work on my stomach...  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff