Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][P-1x1] Send Me An Angel [Ryuu Minamoto] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:52 am
Daisuke Tatsumi

User Image

Oh great, now this little thing was getting upset. That was all he needed.
"Look, you don't need to repay me! Just don't go getting into trouble like that again, ok?" Daisuke began to back away again, wanting to get himself out of this situation. This was weird, and the doctor was getting uncomfortable. He had no idea how to deal with a...toy...that was crying.
He was going to turn around.
He was going to walk away.
He was going to wake up tomorrow and this would all be behind him like some freakish dream.

But...those sparkling, sad eyes....
And what if it got into trouble again?
Sighing, Daisuke plucked the creature out of the air by the back of its clothes and carried it toward his house.
"Look...enough about this wish thing. Just, keep out of trouble and I'll let you stay in my house until I find your owner tomorrow."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:44 pm
User Image"But I have to its the right thing to do." Kail insisted feeling a bit ashamed that he wouldn't be able to repay the man. He was just about to cry his bottom lip was trembling when he was plucked out of the air by the man.

Kail gave a small yelp of surprise when he was plucked out of the air. Kail gave a nod as he wiped his eyes. "I'm not a toy, i'll show you my other form in the morning when the sun kisses the sky." Kail said smiling once more.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:50 pm
Daisuke Tatsumi

User Image

"Sure, sure...other form. What are you, a transformer toy as well?" the doctor kicked off his shoes as he entered his house, Kail in hand.
Plopping the thing down on the kitchen table, Daisuke went to the fridge and pulled out a can of beer and a left over bowl of rice and beef.
Sitting back down at the table, the doctor cracked open the beer and began to eat the cold leftovers, avoiding making eye contact with the strange being.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:06 pm
User Image"Transformer?" Kail questioned tilting his head confused. Kail floated just above the kitchen table watching Daisuke as the man pulled things out of the refrigerator. Kail puzzled over each item.

"What is that?" Kail questioned pointing to the bowl of food Daisuke was eating.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:43 pm
Daisuke Tatsumi

User Image

"What is this?" Daisuke repeated, pointing at his bowl of food.
"This is food. Humans have to eat, and this is one sort of thing that I like to eat. Rice and beef, with bell peppers." the man chuckled. Of course a toy would have no idea what food was.
Odd for it to observe and question such things, though.
Perhaps it was one of those newfangled learning toys, like a Furby or some such.
"I'm sure you don't eat, but you can try some if you want." he said, nudging the bowl in the direction of the angel.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:02 pm
User Image"I see." Kail said moving a bit closer. "I can eat, I can have water, milk, and honey." Kail said proudly. "However I can't have anything else." he continued. He then gave a slight yawn barely covering it with his hand. "I'm sorry."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:10 pm
Daisuke Tatsumi

User Image

"You....can eat?" Daisuke hardly believed such. And why such odd things only?
"I see....well...." finishing off his beer, the doctor stood and went to the fridge, tasking out bottled water, milk, and grabbing honey from the cabinet. He made three small dishes of each and offered them to Kail.
"There you go. I guess, this is something that...makes you happy?"
Did toys feel happiness?
Well, apparently they ate...
"You should eat and...charge your batteries or whatever it is you do."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:35 pm
User ImageKail smiled amazed as the man pulled out things for him to eat. "It makes me happy that you considered me, thank you." Kail said moving to the honey and milk. He mixed some honey into it.

"Batteries, I don't know what that is. I sleep just like you." Kail said smiling before taking a drink of his milk mixed with honey. "Is there maybe a small place I can sleep. I promise I don't take up much space." Kail said softly.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:10 pm
Daisuke Tatsumi

User Image

This tiny creature was so cute as it gathered up the honey and mixed it with the milk, sipping it so happily.
So cute that Daisuke had to look away. It certainly made him uncomfortable.

"So, you sleep. Like people do." crossing his arms, he nodded his understanding, contemplating where to put the little toy until morning.
"Well, I don't really have anywhere to keep you. I guess I...I'll just let you sleep in the bed with me."
Hn. Sleeping in the bed with a doll. How childish. Perhaps when he woke up it would turn out to all be a dream after all.
"See that door right there?" Daisuke pointed at a door right down the hall.
"I'm going to go get changed. When you're ready...um...just come get in the bed, I guess."
Weird weird weird weird WEIRD! the physician thought to himself as he marched down the short hallway and into his bedroom, unbuttoning his crisp white shirt and taking off his black dress slacks, exchanging them for a pair of soft, satiny black pajamas, and crawling into the bed, drifting into a sound slumber almost immediately.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:25 pm
User ImageKail nodded when the man seemed to understand that he slept like people did. "really i'll get to sleep in a bed?" Kail exclaimed excitedly. Kail looked down the hall as the man pointed. "So when I am ready to go to bed I go there." Kail said nodding.

Kail waited for a little while as he finished what had been served to him. Putting the dishes into the sink he vowed to wash them when awoke. He slept peacefully on the pillow near Daisuke's head. Kail awoke as soon as the sun rose in the morning like he did every morning. Springing from the pillow he quickly went outside to transform nnd soak up the sun.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:33 pm
Daisuke Tatsumi

User Image

Daisuke had slept so soundly, and had had the most pleasant, wonderful dreams he could ever recall dreaming. The warm sunlight streamed in from the window, hitting his face like angelic kisses.
Slowly, he opened his eyes.
Slowly, he sat up.
Slowly, he yawned and stretched.
Looking around, he realized he was alone.
"Um....little toy? Kail?" he called out, to no response.
So, it had been a dream after all.
Rising from the bed, Daisuke walked over to the window,opening it up for some fresh air.
Then, his jaw dropped as he stared at the sight before him...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:49 pm
User ImageKail was standing in a tree when Daisuke opened the door. Kail's face had been upturned to the sun as if soaking it up from allowing it to beat on his face. "Oh your awake." Kail exclaimed happily as he fluttered down from the tree. "Did you sleep well?" he questioned hovering just before Daisuke.

"Perhaps you have decided upon a wish that I may grant to repay your kindness to me?" he questioned.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:01 pm
Daisuke Tatsumi

User Image

"Kail?" Daisuke asked, unable to believe what he was seeing.
This....angel....had been in his tree, and was now floating before him like a vision from his dreams.
So beautiful. So, so very beautiful.
Reaching out, almost despite himself, Daisuke found himself stroking his hand across Kail's soft, porcelain skin.
"You...are real." he whispered breathlessly, pulling his hand back quickly as he came to his senses. Regardless of what this creature was, it was simply rude to touch someone without permission. And to touch a boy in such a fashion...absolutely ridiculous.
"Gomen nasai...um, I slept rather well, yes." he answered.
"I still have no need for a wish, though. I honestly think you should just...go back where you came from."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:20 pm
User ImageKail nodded smiling as Daisuke questioned whether it was him. Kail was a bit surprised as the other reached out to him, he didn't move any. Kail allowed Daisuke to brush his cheek, the spot where Daisuke's hand had touched him felt warm. "Of course i'm real I told you I was." Kail said giving a soft smile.

"I can't go back to where i've come from. I've already vowed to grant your wish, I have to stay until you ask me for one." Kail said frowning. "Besides i've only just come to earth I don't want to go back to heaven yet."

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:32 pm
Daisuke Tatsumi

User Image

"You don't want to go back to heaven?" he laughed, looking at the angel with a bemused expression.
"Regardless, don't go expecting any wishes out of me. Anything I desire, I believe I should make it happen with my own two hands and hard work. I don't need wishes, so go ahead and keep pestering me, you won't hear me making any wishes any time soon."
Crossing his arms, he smiled at the angel, almost as if he were being defiant.
"Well....tenshi-sama....if you don't want to go back, I suppose you don't have to. Tell me though, what do you plan to do?"  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff