Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime4everlife

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:52 pm
User Image

When he said yes, Alice was happy and she introduced herself "My name is Alice and I am 14 years old, how old are you?"

(p.s. i gotta leave but can we continue tomorrow?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:00 pm
(Okay how about I leave to get some things and come back when you get back on line?)

Name:Usagi Miyoko

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Usagi smiled, "well hello Ms.Alice. Nice to meet you. I'm 14 as well. I'll meet you back here in a little while. I will be right back." Usagi headed for the door and left.  

NEUBii

NEUBii

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:44 pm

Usagi returned to sleep at the library with Alice. " I'm baack!" Though this time he was not alone. Holding his hand was his big brother Hotaru.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:55 pm
User Image
.:Hotaru:.

Hotaru walked in holding Usagi's hand.
He looked ahead of him and there stood an absolutely flwaless girl.
She looked so graceful.
"So I'm guessing shes miss.Alice."
he let go of Usagi's hand and went to greet her.
Hotaru grabbed her hand and kissed it.
"Ola miss.Alice."

Invisible NibbLes

NEUBii

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:49 am

Usagi caught up to Hotaru, "Alice-Chan I want you to meet my Onii-Sama Hotaru!" Usagi grabbed hotarus arm and smiled up at him. He looked at Hotaru with envy. He is some one Hotaru always wants to be some one he fell in love with.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:49 pm
User Image

After Alice has introduced herself Usagi informed her that he would be right back and while he was gone, Alice began setting up a spot to sleep. Luckily she had brought 2 big large blankets, a long wide pillow, a flashlight and some candles. Alice was surprised when Usagi returned with a tall good looking boy holding his hand. But when the strange boy was able to get a good look at her, he let go of Usagi's hand and walked over to Alice, grabbed her hand and kissed it. Alice blushed but said to herself that she needed to be calm, no showing any weakness. Usagi told her that the strange good looking boy is his Onii-Sama Hotaru. Alice was a little taken by surprise, are they really related? Alice smiled and said "Nice to meet you, Hotaru." Alice turned to Usagi "Well, i got everything ready for our little sleep-over but first we must eat" Alice walked over to her little lunchbag and pulled out a container of Steamed Rice, Orange Chicken, Dumplings and a strawberry cake. "Shall we begin?"  

anime4everlife

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

Invisible NibbLes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:13 pm
User Image

Hotaru smiled and replayed to Alice's statement.
"No Miss.Alice the pleasure is all mine."
Hotaru could not help but notice how cute she looked,
"And may I say you look absolutely Mignonne."
He smirked and rubbed Usagi's head.
"If you dont know what that means its cute in french.
I recently moved here from france."

Hotaru looked at the food displayed,
"Wow, that looks delicious."
He grabbed Usagi's hand and said,
"Come on Usa-chan lets eat."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:28 pm

Usagi smiled "Yay! Alice-chan! Onii-Sama will be joining us tonight. If that's okay with you?" Usagi followed Hotaru to the food and went straight to the dumplings. He had a sweet tooth for sweets. "I hope it dosen't get cold."  

NEUBii

Invisible NibbLes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:02 pm
User Image

Hotaru looked to Alice,
"Yes if your okay with it Miss.Alice."
He then turned to Usagi,
"Aye, aye Usa-chan, eat some thing before you go straight for the dumplings."
He rubbed Usagi's head
"Oh and don't worry Usa-chan if you get cold I'll worm you up."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:13 pm
User Image

Alice blush as Hotaru complimented her, does he do this to every girl he meets? Alice shook the thoughts out of her head and replied to Usagi with a gentle smile "I don't mind at all if Hotaru joins" Alice looked at the food and felt a little bad that she made mostly sweet foods, she regrets not making any Spicy Curry. Alice looked at Usagi enjoying her Dumplings and giggled at the sight. When Alice was young she was raised by an elderly woman who owned her own resturant and taught Alice the best techniques to making the best food intill a year ago the kind woman became ill and past. Alice sighed but looked back at Usagi and smiled "And after we eat, we are going to take look around and find the mysterious ghost"  

anime4everlife

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

anime4everlife

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:29 pm
User Image

"Huh?" Nikki awakens by the smell of orange chicken, She fell asleep while spying on Usagi and the strange girl. Nikki stomach grumbles, she regrets not getting something to eat at the cafe. Nikki peaks to see what the amazing aroma was coming from, Nikki was shocked. Where did this boy came from? Is he a sibling of the strange girl? Nikki was confused. Nikki looked back and saw the dumplings, her stomach growled. What is she gonna do? Nikki felt stupid for hiding... Nikki didn't know what to do, Nikki curled up and fell back to sleep...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:52 pm
User Image

"well thank you miss.Alice"
Hotaru said as he smirked.
Though out the top of his ear he heard some thing.
Hotaru could not make out what it was but he could tell it was not harmful.
"Hey Usa-chan did you hear that?"

He then turned to Alice,
"what about you miss alice?"
Hotaru could not help but add a little of him self in that question so he winked to her.

Invisible NibbLes

anime4everlife

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:32 pm
User Image

when Hotaru thanked Alice, she heard a voice. Alice had a sudden feel of goose bumps, was that the mysterious ghost? It couldn't be, imposible. Hotaru turned to Alice and asked if she had just heard something, then winked. Alice paid no attention to his strange behavior and looked around, it was getting dark but there was nothing to be seen. "I don't know what that was but we will find out soon"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:33 am

Usagi didn't hear any thing though the talk of it made him scared. He held Hotaru, "Oh Onii-sama please protect me!" He turned to Alice. "What do you mean find out?"  

NEUBii

Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces