Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Ignore this thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agneza

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:59 am
My boy needs some more foal rp so I'd like to suggest my Svart for Akino's friend plot.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:56 pm
Can Judas be the one to teach Nova to fly? He's just a stallion that loves to fly! He's just a cool guy that thinks he's just ALL that. Judas is kind if you get to know him. So?  

Urimian

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • First step to fame 200

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:50 pm
@Agneza-
I'd love for the two to meet! What is Svart's personality like? 8D

@Urimaian-
Hm, I think she would be a little scared of him.
Her father has taught her to fear human beings and Judas seems to look a little like a human (he has the clothing of a human).
It would be interesting for them to meet! 8D I just don't know how well she would trust him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:39 am
Personality:
Svart is a carefree young male full of life. Although he loves traveling and exploring unlike his father he does it more in search of adventure than gaining more knowledge. For that he doesn't stay long in one place.
Having a high opinion of himself makes it harder to admit he is wrong but if he feels guilty enough he will try hard to make things right. When it comes to ladies that are pleasant to his eye he can be a flirt still he never has ill intentions.
He has a slight evil streak inherited from his mother. Because of that he can be devilish and cruel from time to time. But deep down inside he is a good boy always ready to help others.
Mysterious things are appealing to him like light is to moths.  

Agneza

Urimian

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:58 am
Ok then, maybe she could see him, think he's a human, and run away. Then Judas could follow her, wondering why she ran, eventually catch up to her and eventually become friends. Sounds good?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:59 pm
User Image

I would like to offer my foal Teagan for the friend plot as well!

Personality: Teagan loves himself, and only himself. He loves how he looks and he thinks he is the s**t. Upon spotting himself outside of his basket he couldn't help but admire his spots and from than on it was all about him, and if it wasn't about him, than he would change the conversation to his favor. So they would constantly battle over who was the best, who looks more amazing, etc. <3  

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:57 pm
@Agneza-
Oh, I could see them becoming friends for sure! haha

@Urimian-
That would be great =D
She still would be a little skittish around him even when they became friends.

@Shikon-
lol! They would definitely fight with one another and it would be interesting. XD
I gotta admit, he is pretty gorgeous. >> *trampled by Akino* hehe  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:15 am
Cool. Who will start it?  

Agneza

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:41 pm
Could you? ^.^;;  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:00 pm
Who'll start?  

Urimian

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • First step to fame 200

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:16 am
Look what I finally set up for you. 8D
It's an RP!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:16 pm
@Urimian-
You can if you would like to, or I can. =D

@Ririka-
*sits on* I will get to that right away!  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

Urimian

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:19 pm
Hmmm, could you start?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:51 pm
User Image
If your still looking for flying lessons for Nova, I have Silverwings. I haven't RPed him in a while and I'd love to.

"Silver is a gentlemen, very regal and proud. He's always watching his manners when with those he does not know. His pride manifests itself in his wings, which he takes very good care of. Despite his good nature, if you were to pluck a feather, you surely would be in trouble. The love for his wings takes him on flying trips deep into the forest, where few others venture. He can be found perched beneath a conifer or floating joyously about the clouds. Once he feels comfortable with something, he sheds the gentlemanly suit to take on a more playful aire. He loves to joke around with those who are close to him, cracking sarcastic jokes and playing with his dry sense of humor. He never does this with Soquili he doesn't know, however, in case they cannot handle such personal jokes. So, he's even gentlemenly while joking, by choosing who can take what he says."

He loves his wings and he loves his flying, so I'm sure he could get her off the ground. (:

katersaur

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:57 am
@Urimian-
I will set it up maybe tomorrow or the day after. XP;; *so busy all of a sudden*

@Katersaur-
It will probably take time and patience. XD Nova isn't ditsy, but when it comes to flying she just can't seem to grasp the concept.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff