Submit

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:32 pm
Pain allowed himself to be lifted over Raiamu, but while in mid air he released a jutsu in close range for max damage and minimum time to dodge. "Futon: Air Bullets!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:22 am
Raiamu quickly countered the air bullets with his fire bullets. "Katon - Karyudan!" He yelled holding the last seal. The fire clashed with the air, stopping both sides of the bullets and making the fire explode. When the fire exploded, Raiamu took advantage of Pain being unable to see him. So he quickly made one more seal and as soon as Raiamu could see Pain. He sent a larger fire bullet at him. This one was traveling faster, and would be much more powerful than the first set of bullets countering the air bullets.  

Supahdoolz
Vice Captain

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:41 am
**Wait... when did you get 3 elements?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:47 am
(( I dunno. Maybe in my sleep in my sleep or sumthin.
I'll edit it to fire bullets!! blaugh ))  

Supahdoolz
Vice Captain

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:57 am
**Fire against Air = FAIL

As the flamed bullets clashed with the air bullets, they increased the fire's power and let out a massive explosion headed in Pain's direction. While the explosion went on its path, Pain wove a sign, "Shinra Tensei!!!!" he shouted just before being hit with the blast. Sending a plume of gravity away from him in all angles.

**Sorry, forgot that Fire gets the uperhand, not air xD
**Edited  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:04 am
(( DAYYUUHMM!!! Oh noes... I thought it would be good ehehe.... sweatdrop ))
Raiamu was in awe at Pain's technique. However he quickly snapped out of it and threw 4 shuriken head for both his arms and legs.
((I edited mines xD))  

Supahdoolz
Vice Captain

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:14 pm
Pain was struck in the shoulder and upper thigh as he landed. "Gah!!" He let out. He quickly removed them in case they were poisoned and tossed them aside. He winced as he did this then began to heal himself slowly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 pm
Raiamu made more hand signs and stopped with the rat. "Kage Mane no Justu!!" He yelled as Raiamu's shadow headed for Pain.  

Supahdoolz
Vice Captain

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:11 am
Pain saw the shadow racing along the ground. With his numerous years of battle, he knew it was the Shadow Possession technique. He quickly pulled a smoke bomb and smashed it to the ground, covering his shadow in that of the plume.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:14 am
"Tsch.... He's smart..." He muttered releasing the seal and pulling back the shadow to it's original position. He then formed more seals and breathed in. "Katon - Endan!!" He yelled, and like before, a large fireball emmited from his mouth and raced into the smoke.  

Supahdoolz
Vice Captain

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:11 am
Pain produced the same attack from within the cloud and shot it at Raiamu. "Katon: Endan!". The smoke from the bomb trailed behind his fireball as it raced to collide with the other, revealing him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:36 am
Raiamu watched as the two fireballs collided with each other, creating an explosion. The explosion wasn't big enough to hurt Raiamu or Pain, but it did send dirt and some rubble from Pain's earth wall which he used earlier towards both of them.  

Supahdoolz
Vice Captain

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:52 pm
Pain held up his arm. the long drapped sleeve from his rob protected against the small rock fragments that pelleted him. He then lowered his arm. "You are very skilled. But how strong are you really...." He asked as his rinnengan unleashed in full power.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:44 am
Raiamu frowned when he saw Pain use the famed, 'Rinnengan'. Crap... Raiamu knew it was going to be much tougher here on out.  

Supahdoolz
Vice Captain

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:03 pm
**I think I'm gonna have to use it to finish you without wasting too much of my energy xD

Pain dashed at Raiamu with great speed, raising his fist to punch him when he made contact.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff