Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Vegans and Vegetarians

Back to Guilds

Join vegetarians and supporters for discussion on health, cooking, and ethical issues! 

Tags: Food, Vegan, Vegetarian, Animal, Cooking 

Reply Guild of Vegans and Vegetarians
To all Vegans, who's the most annoying? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vegans: Out of these choices, which group annoys you the most?
  Omnivores
  Vegetarians
  Pescetarians
  People who only eat poultry and no other meat
  "Happy Meat" eaters
View Results

a-little-piggy

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:06 am
Also, my sister is this huge "meat lover" she totally makes fun of me and my diet. When I was little she used to say "you'd better never go vegetarian".

Now she looks at my soy milk and says things like "ewww. that's gross!".

Well you don't have to drink it. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:52 pm
The only thing that actually annoys me is when someone says they're vegetarian, but they're not. Like, "I'm a vegetarian... but I eat pork and fish" or something. I kind of understand not wanting to use the correct term, because saying you're vegetarian is an easier explanation but it still bothers me, because it confuses people in the long run. For example, I've had people ask me if I can eat fish and stuff like that even after I've told them I'm vegetarian. So, if you're going to be using a word, please use it correctly like the rest of us >.<  

jacketcat

Friendly Cat

winnlovesyou

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:59 pm
Jinxcat666
The only thing that actually annoys me is when someone says they're vegetarian, but they're not. Like, "I'm a vegetarian... but I eat pork and fish" or something. I kind of understand not wanting to use the correct term, because saying you're vegetarian is an easier explanation but it still bothers me, because it confuses people in the long run. For example, I've had people ask me if I can eat fish and stuff like that even after I've told them I'm vegetarian. So, if you're going to be using a word, please use it correctly like the rest of us >.<

I completely agree. A classmate of mine told me that a month ago or so was her 5 year vegetarian anniversary, and when I pointed out she was pescetarian, she got all sassy and said "it's the same thing." In my mind I thought "b***h ARE YOU SERIOUS" but not in real life, because I'm too nice.  
Guild of Vegans and Vegetarians

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff