Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
~*The World of Darkness RP*~ [Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PandoraCaitiff

7,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:31 pm
Checks for a pulse

I'm afraid this thread didn't make it. It hung on to life, but in the end there was nothing we could do for it. It was very quick, and wouldn't have felt any pain. I'm sorry for your loss.

lol

Dang. I was really looking forward to this.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:51 pm
PandoraCaitiff
Checks for a pulse

I'm afraid this thread didn't make it. It hung on to life, but in the end there was nothing we could do for it. It was very quick, and wouldn't have felt any pain. I'm sorry for your loss.

lol

Dang. I was really looking forward to this.
cry  

xXBloodOnMyHandsXx

Epic Trees

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:40 pm
Ok so i failed >.>

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:11 pm
xiSakura_Angelx
Ok so i failed >.>

You left it nearly a week to check in again sad

I was really excited by this. It was going to be my first attempt at RP (well the kind that doesn't involve dice and stuff). And then you abandoned it to die. Like a day old kitten crying crying crying  

PandoraCaitiff

7,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

Epic Trees

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:21 pm
PandoraCaitiff
xiSakura_Angelx
Ok so i failed >.>

You left it nearly a week to check in again sad

I was really excited by this. It was going to be my first attempt at RP (well the kind that doesn't involve dice and stuff). And then you abandoned it to die. Like a day old kitten crying crying crying

I'm sorry
theres just not enough entrys yet :

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:07 pm
xiSakura_Angelx
theres just not enough entrys yet

We've got four so far... Keep the thread alive and we might get more  

PandoraCaitiff

7,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

SkullyxBones

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:26 am
Name:Ai Ashitaru
What are you:Human
Bio:She was born in a small city named Metal City,when she was a child her parents disliked her,they beated her,shout at her more like:''I HATE YOU!'',''I WISH YOU WHERE NEVER BORN!''
and so on,one day the kikcked her out of the house and so she was found lost in metal city,there where dangerous peoples,rapers,killers and whores, she was still 6 years young,one day she couldn't take it anymore and so she was sitting there in a corner crying,then she sensed someone coming closer to her,it was a cute boy with black hair and really light blue eyes,and a bandage infront of his right eye,he said:''take my hand..''she looked at him shoked,but then a small tear arrived and then she took his hand,and so she travled with him,after a while she came in a dark town on a bord was named
''The World Of Darkness''They got in and so,well see what will happen > =]
Pic:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:28 pm
name-kikyo
age-looks 16
what are you-vampire
bio-was the heir to the temple her family owned but her crazed uncle killed everyone to gain the temple but she was fast asleep in the forest wen she got back blood was everywhere and her uncle sat there with blood and a victory grin on his face. she never liked her uncle he was abusive so that day she snapped and turned him inside out and became almost emosionless. soon she began to live in a orphange wen the zombies came now she must stay alive and get away and no one will stand in her way of survival
gender-female
appearance-  

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:29 pm
sorry its so big but i just love this pic
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:00 pm
Role playing is opened
but still accepting
[/color
]  

Epic Trees

PandoraCaitiff

7,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:05 am
Shodan turns the card in the door window to Open and smiles to herself. "I wonder what foolish young things will pass by this evening," she asks of the tiny spiders nesting in the chandalier.

She steps outside carefully holding a burning taper and lights the gaslamp above the door. It flickers a little in the wind, but stays lit.

It is foggy outside, but the lamp roils the fog back from her boutique. She stares at a patch of fog along the road, as a shape begins to form. Someone is coming!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:22 pm
Name:Kyoya
What are you?-Demon
Bio: He was once an angel. He had become corrupted by darkness by a dark lord. His dark powers are very powerful and can overwhelm an angel in 10 seconds.
Gender-Male
Pic link-http://www.arcadiaworld.it/images/products/Action Figure/Kingdom Hearts/sephiroth.jpg  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:26 pm
Kyoya came out of the cave he had been sleeping in. He went to the cave below. "Come out, Loser." Kyoya said to the monster. The monster came out and had a fierce battle with Kyoya. However, he won. "Man, I got quite a meal today!" He lit a fire and was going to eat the monster.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:07 pm
Name: Gemma Elizabeth
What are you: Vampire
Bio: Gemma was your average 17 year old girl, she had her teenage problems, until she met a vampire named Phillip that she fell in love with instantly. He rejected her at first, due to the fact he was extremely attracted to her but was worried he could lose control with her and bite her. Gemma wouldn't give up and eventually Phillip admitted his love for her. For the first months everything was perfect, until one night while one of their dates, a vampire enemy of Phillip found them and challenged him. In the midst of the fight, the enemy grabbed Gemma and threatened to kill her, then slit her throat right then and there and split. With Gemma bleeding to death and Phillip with not wanting to lose his love. He changed her then. Years after Gemma was changed the enemy vampire was back and he had a bigger trick up his sleeve, he managed to destroy Phillip and was going after Gemma when she fled, too heartbroken and scared to fight back. She came across this wretched place while on the run and thought it a safe place to stay. She's been here ever since.
Pic:
User Image

iFudgingLoveU

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
Name: Corvin Chander

What Are You: Human

Hair Color: Silvery White

Eye Color: Dull Blood Red

Skin Color: Pale (Gets dirty a lot, so a layer of dirt has formed that makes him appear fairly tanned)

Gender/Sexual Orientation: Male/Bisexual

Skills: - Knowledge of many martial arts - Great proficiency with any melee weapon - Greatly Increased speed and strength - Always carries medical supplies, food, and drink -

Bio: Nicknamed the "White-Haired Raven of the Moon" in the ring, he is known in the MMA for his great speed and strength, as well as his pure white hair. With his great speeds and instincts, he has the ability to jump far distances, and almost looks like he can fly.
Early in life, he was an orphan and street kid who mugged people for money so he could survive. One day, he attempted to rob a MMA executive, but, instead, was offered a job. He accepted the man's offer, although he was only 14 at the time... From then on, he climbed up in the MMA world and earned the reputation. All the while, he has written journal entries to record his life since he became part of the MMA and short novels to the public in order to earn some extra money for supplies and such. Other than that, he can play the piano and violin, and even sing.
One day, he died in a cage battle. But, instead of going to Heaven or Hell, he was forced to be stuck on earth, always wandering as a soul without a true body... In this way, he eventually found the World of Darkness, finding it a refuge from everything else. He went into it, unknowing of its consequences...

Weapons: - Red boxing gloves (Always on, and concealing gold ninja claws that can attract and retract) - Smith & Wesson K-22 Masterpiece (Capacity 5/5. Ammo for Weapon: 200 rounds or 1,000 bullets) -

Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff