Submit

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:50 pm
Pain stood, "That is precisly why I'm using only my best strategies against you." As Preta came from a nearby tower from above and began to absorb the large fireball just in time.

When it was absorbed, the once Pain that stood there was revealed to be Deva, using the Shapeshifting Technique to disguise himself as Pain since the begining of the battle.

"You see", he said with Pain speaking through him, "I am not underestimating you. I am taking every precaution available to me. Bansho Tenin!" he said as Preta opened his arms. Deva began to pull Luke with great force at Preta's open arms.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:53 pm
Luke smiled as Pretha grabbed him. Before pretha could absorb any chakra A giant Fox came Crashing down. The Fox swung its tail at pretha attempting to hit him in the head And since Pain just used Bansho Tenin he wouldn't be able to use Shinra tense for five seconds.  

_Luke11_3rd
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Statustician 100

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:12 pm
A Giant Multi-headed dog rammed into the fox, mid-air, before he could hit Preta. Animal, standing on a nearby rooftop had conjured it. The two tumbled over into some of the surrounding landscape and crashed into buildings.

Preta did not suck chakra from Luke. He had a different agenda in this fight. He began to squeeze Luke as he was performing a chakra sealing jutsu and placing the seal on his back. Deva went to pierce him with a chakra rod to reduce his level of resistance for the procedure.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:26 pm
(Go Pain! show no mercy! if you win, I'll buy you an ice cream cone!)  

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

_Luke11_3rd
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:37 pm
Luke laughed."Human substitution. The Luke Pretha had was merely a small fox summon. The Real Luke was teh giant Fox that was tackled by the giant dog. Luke appeared standing on top of the giant dog and had a chakra receiver in hid hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:51 pm
*Confused.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

_Luke11_3rd
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:25 pm
Luke suddenly poofed and Pretha was holding a Fox. Luke had used used the shape shifting technique to change himself into teh Giant Fox that pains summoning attacked.He appeared on top of the Multi head Dog with a Chakra rod in his hand  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:33 pm
Preta, recognizing the fox in his hands, gribbed it by the neck and used it as a threat against Luke on the dog's head.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Archangel Forever

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:59 pm
Pain - 3 days grace
Preta, recognizing the fox in his hands, gribbed it by the neck and used it as a threat against Luke on the dog's head.

Thats cold  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:08 pm
So is what he's doing to the dog.
Archangel Forever
Pain - 3 days grace

Thats cold

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:38 pm
Pain - 3 days grace
Archangel Forever
Pain - 3 days grace

Thats cold

He's chocking the holy living s**t out of the dog and talk about Animal Abuse Pain. Not cool, dude confused  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:01 pm
IM NOT ABUSING IT IM SIMPLY GRABBING HIM BY THE NECK AND TRYING TO PUSH LUKE'S HAND! GOSH PEOPLE! stressed
Evil Leo Boy
Pain - 3 days grace
Archangel Forever
Pain - 3 days grace

Thats cold

He's chocking the holy living s**t out of the dog and talk about Animal Abuse Pain. Not cool, dude confused

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:15 pm
(who wants free ice cream courtesy of me, Mr.Softee?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:47 am
Luke immediately stabbed the beast on the neck with the chakra rod. He then balled up a fist exerting pressure into it."Shaonin Tensei!"This was Lukes new jutsu. He aimed a large amount of gravity at one point.And the Target was pretha. The large gravity force would explode the Pretha Path."Your enemies in the future will be merciless and not hesitate to kill,are you up for the challenge!"Luke said sternly.  

_Luke11_3rd
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Statustician 100

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:34 pm
Preta crushed the fox's throat as Luke stabbed the dog. Deva used Shinra Tensei to fight the gravity attack Luke had sent.

The dog flailed around then split into two dogs.

"Neither will I." Pain said through Deva.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff