Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 27. ✿ - - - Girls
What do you hate most about being a girl? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:31 am
It would definitely have to be periods! gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:45 am
Periods, most definatley  

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:47 am
Break My Reality
the limits us girls have .__.
like when people say we cant do certain things just cuz we're girls d: or like jus cuz we're girls we have certain jobs we have to do like we have to be the ones to stay at home keep the house clean cook do the laundry all the house hold responsibilities go to the girls .__. its not like guys cant do it either nd another thing is how society thinks that all girls have to rely on a guy to survive d: we're not dumb and we dont need a guy to run our lives although they could be useful at times theyre not neccesary xP

I also agree with what your saying, everyone thinks girls act the opposite way that guys do, buts thats just how the world has put it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:01 am
One thing that I really hate is how people feel that they need to act differently around me because I'm female. Or treat me differently. It's just kinda stupid in my opinion.
But physically, I hate the back problems women get when they have larger breasts. Everyone who doesn't know that pain should wear a 5lb weight (minimum) strapped across their chest for a week. ._.l|l

Obliviosity

Invisible Explorer

Xxcrimson_night_lightxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:16 am
i hate the crap boys give me(im a 36 or 38 DD or D idk sweatdrop ), my stupid period, and the fact that only we can give birth! i mean sereously!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:40 am
Sigh,
I think it would have to be the size of my chest ._.
I have been told by doctors that their not gonna get any larger than they are now...
I'm a 36A.
Scary right? Lol
But I'm always being made fun of and being called flat-chested and teased majorly about it T^T
It makes me want to go cut myself {Which I don't do or will ever do. But they make me feel like that sometimes...}
So yeah it really makes me sad and depressed just for being teased of nothing that I can control.
But now whenever a guy or girl teases me about it I slap them across the face ._.
xD

girl u done goofed

6,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200

1nsane0takuChan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:04 pm
I absolutely hate the period! DX And I also hate that at our high school, we can't play fun games that the boys can. I'm like, "Ohmigod, are you serious?!"(this is my first year at the high school, my bro told me about it)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:04 pm
My worst thing is the guys!The guys!The guys don't know anything!All they do is stare at your a**,your boobs then try to sleep with you.....Frickin' guys suck!!When we don't do something,they yell or abuse us!When we do something right,but they still don't like it,they yell and abuse us!When they're drunk,they become 1 of 3 guys:The "I love you" guy,the "I hate you" guy,or the "M'ere" guy!I hate 2 of those 3 guys!so yeah,guys suck!!!  

XxAngelic_CandyxX

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

CrimsonsDecayingRose

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:41 pm
periods.

And how we're judged. It's a statistic that males automatically make more income than a female. it's honestly just sad. there are no others words to describe it.

If we're not outstandingly beautiful, then we're nothing. I hate how we're judged based on what size we are in the upper room. it's disgusting. you know, i am an entity with my own Feelings.

i guess that's my rant for today.......  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:54 pm
The thing I hate about being a girl... has to be periods... or being expected to act girly.  

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

Thistleclaw

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:59 pm
CrimsonsDecayingRose
periods.

And how we're judged. It's a statistic that males automatically make more income than a female. it's honestly just sad. there are no others words to describe it.

If we're not outstandingly beautiful, then we're nothing. I hate how we're judged based on what size we are in the upper room. it's disgusting. you know, i am an entity with my own Feelings.

i guess that's my rant for today.......

I agree,and people expect me to act girly,i'm a tomboy,and not afraid to admit it either. :/  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:09 pm
xXxEternalWolfSpiritxXx
Sigh,
I think it would have to be the size of my chest ._.
I have been told by doctors that their not gonna get any larger than they are now...
I'm a 36A.
Scary right? Lol
But I'm always being made fun of and being called flat-chested and teased majorly about it T^T
It makes me want to go cut myself {Which I don't do or will ever do. But they make me feel like that sometimes...}
So yeah it really makes me sad and depressed just for being teased of nothing that I can control.
But now whenever a guy or girl teases me about it I slap them across the face ._.
xD

who cares about chest size? LOVE YOUR BODY! in fact, some MODELS have smaller breast size than most women 3nodding  

ShannonOhNoes

Im A Little Pea

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:15 pm
How we're expected to dress up nicely and always look great, always put on make up, always smell nice, never screw up any of these.
Every once in a while I feel like being comfortable and natural and not thinking about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:15 pm
Periods.

Also
I actually have a problem where people expect me to not act girly. I'm a girlier girl than some, and I get bitched at for it. I'm not afraid to get in the dirt and roll around in it, but I do dress and act like a girly-girl. It's not my fault I like dresses T-T

And that I'm skinny. Because everyone's like "Oh, you're so skinny! I'm so fat!" When really, they're just normal. JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE CURVES DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE FAT. I don't have curves at all. It's not my fault I was born to be tall and thin. I can't stand it when people feel that they're fat when they're not because I'm a stick DX I wish I could be curvier.  

Ramcee

Premium Grabber

Harley91594

Wheezing Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:16 pm
Someone said this before, but I'll reiterate. I hate when you are arguing with a guy and when you start getting a little angry he says, "Is it that time of the month? Is that why you're upset?". It really bugs me when they play that card. I never act different because of my period, I'm just a natural grouch, and guys always blame my grouchiness on "that time of the month". GRR!
Also, I'm also not a big fan of high heels. Since I'm short, I'm always expected to wear heels for special occasions.
And last, pregnancy and birth sound like the suck! I've always wanted to adopt kids anyway. So I don't think I'll need to worry about that.  
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff