Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply All In the Golden Afternoon
Alice in Wonderland Day - Oxford Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:37 am
~Advice from a Caterpillar~

Most accurate cosplay I would think would probably be Tenniel's illustrations for the contest (Alice - yellow dress!). And maybe a Disney one too for fun (Alice - blue dress!) as that's the adaptation nearly everyone knows.

I myself would want to dress in an outfit inspired by the Caterpillar, mostly blue and black, yes yes, and I'd wear my antennae (yes I do have a antennae headband... its quite nice actually). Oh and I'd have to find a hookah small enough to carry around with me. ^_^ I wouldn't be interested in the cosplay contests, I just want to dress like that in general. <_< >_>

Can you imagine how many Hatters would be there? o.o

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:26 pm
Ooh... good points, all. *nodnod*

Haha, you can say that again... but there are no real hatters anywhere near my area (that I can find, at least), so I'd be excited for anything that would draw out the real ones. XD

I think contests and everything would be fun, but they probably wouldn't be a focus. Still, it sounds like fun... waaah, I wanna go to our imaginary Alice in Wonderland celebration! T__T

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
All In the Golden Afternoon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash