Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
~Welcome to Gokoma.~ [Open/Accepting!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
Yes?
45%
 45%  [ 9 ]
No?
20%
 20%  [ 4 ]
AWESOME!
35%
 35%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 20

astrumical

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:40 pm
•○◘ADINIA•○◘

After she was inside, Adinia started to venture through the school. Her bag on her left shoulder, the school seemed a little empty.
Not many people.She thought, but there probably would be more after things got settled down.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:41 pm
Sakura enters school
Not much is going on today yawns*
But its such a good today to wander around the school
-Bumps into Adinia-

User Image

Epic Trees

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:43 pm
Name: Sora Hikari
Race: Human (no powers but she is pretty good at fighting and sports; not an expert, but still pretty good)
Student or Teacher: Student
Bio: Sora has the usual past of a normal over-achiever with an annoying little brother. Her parents come from a middle-class family and her brother has a habit of annoying her every chance he gets. She has managed to get into Gokoma through a scholarship that she received thanks to her outstanding scores and her mysterious uncle's connections.
Personality: Serious, straightforward, and absolutely unrelenting, especially when it comes to school. Don't expect to get by with any trouble when Sora is on duty. However, she does have a fun side, especially when she's doing something athletic.
Pic: User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:47 pm
User ImageSora walked into school. She had her school bag slung over her shoulder as usual and her face was as stoic as an army general. This was school and she needed to be serious if she wanted to score the top score in her class.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

-AnmarR-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:11 pm
Name: Syrianna Zokian
Student or teacher: Student

Bio: Her mother was a full pledge shape shifter with a history for falling in love with human men. Her mother could change into any form she wanted animal or human as a result her mother made millions as a thief constantly changing into someone else and vanishing without a trace. When she got married she had already birthed Syrianna with another full blood shape shifter.With her married she had to become more careful when changing and teaching her daughter the way of the shape shifter.

When her mother died she started to develop a dark side and her father sent her away to school in hopes it would bring her joy back when he stayed home and tried to sort through their millions.

Syrianna has the talent to see everyones history, there blood line, mistakes, loves, hurts, everything. She has a habit of using it on new people she meets. She isn't the type of person to blabber everything out and will keep a secret better then anyone else if you ask her. Don't worry to much about her she isn't that much of a threat...unless you mess with her xD. She is very athletic and loves to run to get her anger out. She's a straight A student when she feels like it.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:19 pm
Syrianna sighed as she walked through the large doors to her new school. Her back pack loosely dangled from her shoulder and bounced against her hip. Her mood was dark as she hung her head low looking through her jet black lashes. The halls were pretty empty, did anyone even go to this school?
User Image  

-AnmarR-

This is Sae

Invisible Gawker

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:28 pm

Sayuri walked through the huge outside gates and into the courtyard. "Wow, this place has it's own lawn." She strolled onto the path that led up to the school's front doors. Shoulder bag in hand she stepped through the doors with silent grace. She looked around, no one seemed to be in here, then she heard faint footsteps. It came from up ahead. She slowly made her way towards the sound and spotted a girl with dark hair. She rushed towards her, happy that she wasn't alone. She patted the girl's shoulder. "Hello! I'm Sayuri, but you can call me Sa-chan. I'm glad that someone's in this school besides me." She smiled to the girl when she looked up from her bangs.
User Image
Sayuri::Sa-chan::Hane

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:52 pm
Syrianna was shocked to feel the hand of another person on her shoulder. If had been anywhere else she probably would have flipped out and used her powers to defend herself. She turned to the girl behind her. She was pretty, not to skinny and didn't seem to think to highly of herself, maybe she could get along with her. "Hello, nice to meet you Sa-chan. I'm Syrianna, but you can call me anything you like. I'm glad to see another living soul too, I swear it's like land of the dead here. Your the first person I've seen." She smiled back. Come on be nice Syria. Think of dad, think of how much it would mean to him if he found out you already are making friends.

User Image  

-AnmarR-

-AnmarR-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:15 pm
you can just post xD or at least thats what I did and no one said other wise  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:17 pm
User Image
Name: Archad "Chad" Apollyon
Race: Demigod (Son of Hades)
Student or Teacher: Teacher
Bio:
He was originally an orphan whose mother died giving birth to him while his father was never known to him. One night, when he was only five, he learned through a vision that he is the son of Hades and, when he turned fourteen, he was finally adopted into a rich family that earns money as bodyguards, assassins, and mercenaries. He learned to fight from them and always carries a pair of tonfa at his waist, one on each side.

He's really charming, polite, and courageous, though he can become aggressive, overprotective, and sometimes annoying. I'm known as the charming, athletic guy with clever wits that every girl wants, but nobody seems to get because I don't believe in anything about relationships except true love.

I can summon and retract black feathered wings, summon and manipulate blue fire made from my chi, and manipulate shadows. As hobbies go, I can play guitar (Both acoustic and electric), the electric bass, and the drums.

I teach the music class at the Gokoma Academy. He also coaches martial arts, track, and swimming.

((Get ready, girls, for eye candy, lol.))  

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:25 pm
User Image
Archad "Chad" Apollyon
Son of Hades, God of the Underworld

Chad came onto the grounds, carrying a duffel bag and a backpack, wearing a clean white collared shirt with a black undershirt, faded dark blue jeans that had small rips on the knees, and black Converse.

"Man... What a day..." Chad sighed, "My first day of teaching... Just the usual, hmm?"

He arrived to his music classroom, putting down his things, and taking out a clipboard from his backpack. "I think we're going to start by having people sign up for their desired instruments..."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:33 pm
"Umm look I'm really sorry but I have to make it to music class." Syrianna smiled and ran to the music room. Joy she though, I am going to have a girl stalking me now. Syrianna sighed as she walked into the music room. Holy crap! Dammmnnnnn she though as she looked over her new music teacher. No way could a guy that good looking and be a teacher. Ppplllleeeaaassseee don't be a teacher.  

-AnmarR-

This is Sae

Invisible Gawker

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:03 pm

I was about to respond to Syri-chan's comment when she said she had to go to the music room. "Oh, 'kay," I responded to her but she was already gone. I stared after her, no one else seemed to be in here and I didn't exactly want to be alone. "Oh well." I sighed to myself. "Now where is the office? And my dorm?" I asked myself. I started wandering aimlessly.
User Image
Sayuri::Sa-chan::Hane

Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas