Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
The Personal ******** You's Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Obliviosity

Invisible Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:08 pm
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:54 pm
Rawr~
That means go ******** yourself in dinosaur you fat a$$.
I hope you rot in hell
You b***hes that are telling me what I can and can't ******** off.
I will ******** date when I am ready and I will have no age limits to it!
So stop saying im a b***h and stop saying that I am a brat and I b***h about my life!
I have a wonderful life and I should b***h about my opinions to you certain people for what you've said to me.
Your the people being b***hes about telling me how to live my life.
You people should be ashamed of yourselves for what you have put me through.
I hate you certain ******** you.
Go away and stay out of my life!!!!
Like I said before,
Rawr~ ._.

. . .

Somehow I feel better letting all that out x'P

girl u done goofed

6,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200

elementalphantomthief

Naughty Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:20 pm
you d**k i wish you a happy bday and you tell me off F**K YOU

This does make me feel better

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:27 pm
F-you Choir teacher. You are so full of yourself that you make everyone who isn't a teacher's pet seem like an a$$. Stop being a self-centered b*tch for once. I am tired of you acting like the perfect person, because I work hard, I sound better than you (you've even said it) and it isn't right to put me in the choir full of people that I'm better than. I bet that one person you told me about that went from the lowest choir to highest was the ONLY one, and it's because she cussed you out. You deserve it, because you are worse than your devil-spawn of a mother. F*** YOU!

((just had to let it out))  

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

Carter Valentine

Quotable Genius

13,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:42 pm
I ******** hate you Alex, you b***h. I am so ******** thankful that you moved onto the other side of the country or I would've ******** clawed your eyes out. Back in elementary school, you were queen b***h. You ruled your subjects with an iron thumb, and I was the only one to stand up to you, you ******** tyrant. But because of that, you made my life a living hell. It wasn't until junior high that I finally had a piece of mind. But even then you tried to ruin my life! You sat right next to the same lunch table as me and terrorized me all through 7th grade! But I noticed something there. That your so-called friends were finally getting tired of you and had started pitying you because without them, you were just a friendless b***h. When you finally moved, did you know that your "friends" were happy? I hope in California your a friendless b***h who hates her life, because honestly, that's what you deserve. ******** YOU, you insensitive, slut! ******** YOU!
((Sorry if this was long but it felt so good to rant!))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:39 pm
Dear Jennifer,

I never knew someone could have so much control over me--even on the internet. <******** you, b***h.
You don't give a damn about me.
You lied to me many times, and I took notice, but didn't say a damn thing. But, I'll admit, you had me going with that last lie. It was so big that I didn't think that you'd stoop so low just to get my pity and attention. Do you know how many nights I've wasted crying myself to sleep?
Now I see that you're nothing.
So, ******** you and your accent. Bend over, grab your ankles, and scream Please! b***h, 'cause I'm done with you.

Love and Shotguns,

Poofta.

Poofta

Malevolent Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

Lily the Vocaloid

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:47 pm
to all the guys
STOP STARING AT GIRLS BOOBS!!!
look at our eyes for a change! ******** YA'LL  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:00 pm
******** you Novocaine!
It hurts like hell when you finally wear off.

xD  

Obliviosity

Invisible Explorer

In Living Colour

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:40 pm
get the hint b***h! we know you know but you keep holding on and it is only going to be worse in the end so ******** you!

don't act so stupid! do you really expect me not to know! just do something for god sakes! so ******** you!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:05 pm
Dear Renzo Lombardi,
I wasted way too much time liking you. Especially since you're leaving the country tomorrow, so this is the best time to say ******** you.
~ Aixas

Dear Connor Murphy,
Just knowing that I spent over 4 years liking you makes me want to punch a fetus. Plus the fact that you hang out with the biggest assholes/sluts/douchebags I know makes everything worse. You know I like you so stop pretending like you don;t know and making me feel even worse about my feelings for ******** you.
~ Aixas

Dear Shaelyn Just,
You are the most annoying piece of s**t. Noone likes you and you can really go get run over by a car, you ******** attention-whoring son of a b***h. Go back to Calgary and stay the ******** out of my ******** you.
~ Aixas

Dear Taylor Beaupre,
Noone ******** with my friends, you stupid ******** you.
~ Aixas

Dear Corey Cox (if that is your real name),
I don't believe any of the things you tell me. I really did love you but all you did was neglect me. You lied about basically everything and sort of, you know, forgot completely about our ******** "wedding". When I was just having fun with my friends, you ruined the mood by taking everything I did as serious as ******** you.
~ Aixas
(his username is xXsleeping wolfXx, feel free to troll him... I would appriciate it)

Dear Joseph ******** you. Just... ******** you.
~ Aixas

Dear Kennedy Morgan,
Everything you say... is either an insult, a complaint or a ******** lame joke that noone else finds funny except for you. You are not funny. You're a snobby little whore who always gets what she wants. You constantly ignore me and everyone else... then, come over unexpectedly and beg for s**t and IM ******** SICK OF IT! I DONT CARE WHAT YOUR NEEDS ARE BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHAT IT'S LIKE BEING YOUR ******** ******** YOU!
~ Aixas  

Dazed Poppet

The Angel Monster

4,275 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:24 pm
Dear Tiffany,
You're such an a**!
How could you lie to everyone and tell Howard that I cheated on him, not with one person, but with a lot of guys, and had a boyfriend behind his back who was a stoner?
I don't smoke weed, and I sure as hell am NOT going to date a guy who does!
I never once cheated on him with any guys in our entire relationship. You're just being a b***h because I refuse to be your friend, you damn liar. Stay away from my life or I'll make it a living hell for you. I know a lottt of things you've done that I could tell John.
-Megan.

-Angel Monster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:53 pm
An Open Letter To A ******** Cult:

Dear ******** at TCOGOP,

You leave those children the Hell alone. Keep your brainwashing and "DA LAWD" to yourselves. ESPECIALLY your ******** up view of JEEZIS.

And when it comes to MY Kerii-chan, you put her mind back where you found it.

You think you're so righteous when the very acts you commit, to someone not even of the religion to believe in the "sins" that you do, and a "Hell" like you do, ARE SINS.

You are sinners, you are evil.

Simple as that, and even one such as I can tell.

If Hell truly is as you say, a place of eternal suffering and damnation and burning...

I hope you die wearing heavy winter coats.

I curse you and every little hellspawn you conceive from this day forward and await your demise with baited ******** you.

And have a nice day.

Best wishes and DOOM to you all.

~I Manifest Doom I

Sardonic Plague

8,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100

Briter

Hilarious Lunatic

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:35 pm
Dear so called ******* best friend:
Im tired of you ignoring me.Pretending to be gay and dating someone you dont know.I used to love you!But you left me to be with other girls.They only want you for your******* MONEY! So you all can by your $80 pills and crystal meth.I just love how you think drugs are better than friendship&how you think that old man loves you. Haha sorry i lied.Please realize i would treat you right and help you get over your problem.But right now your close to losing your friend.
~With love,

Nia.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:04 am
Dear Howard, once more.

Right now, I dont care if you live or die.
You're one of the only people that I can say I wish that to.
You sit here and say all this s**t to me, about how I'm such a liar, such a hypocrite.... I'm not. You keep telling me about how you wish you were dead and everything. There is only so many times where I can threaten to call the cops, only so many times where I can hope you don't. Ever heard of the boy who cried wolf? You're bipolar, Howard. Tell your parents that you are mentally ill, that you need insurance, and get some ******** medication. It's not going to go away on its own. I just want you to leave me alone. I don't want to be your friend, specially if you keep taunting me and being an assface to me all the time. You sat there and tried to play mind games on facebook, telling me all this nasty crude s**t. About the sexual stuff we did, and calling me a whore. ******** bull s**t! I'm not a whore, you're the one who would get mad if I wouldn't do something that you wanted me to do. Know what that is? Sexual abuse. Yes Howard, you emotionally, physically, verbally, and sexually abused me. ********, dickface.. You still sit there and call me all this mean s**t and make me out to be so horrible, when I'm not. You're the monster, not me. You're the monster. You're the monster.
You're the monster. I'm not the monster this time. I wish everyone would stop believing you. Liar... You have ******** me up in so many ways, I can't even begin to.. Gosh.
I can't even see the screen from these tears that flow down from my eyes at this moment.. Right now, I think I'll burn those fake roses you gave me from Valentines day. you believe that if they remain, then our love is eternal.
I'm about to burn that lie away. Along with everything else you gave me.

Dearest regards, Megan.

-Angel Monster

The Angel Monster

4,275 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Jenitorturer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:08 am
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items