Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
German Hive Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
Haiku wandered about the empty halls, figuring by now work had begun for most everyone here. Sighing she gently unzipped the leather shirt down to the base of her collarbone, allowing for her to breathe more comfortably. As she walked she caught sight of a few glass walls and stopped to watch the employee's buzz about in their own little work filled world. Off in the corner she noticed Sora speaking with a woman with raven hair and Haiku smiled, tapping gently on the glass in a gesture to them. She hadn't meant for anyone's attention yet a few secretaries glanced over and stared dumb stricken at the shirt she was wearing and the scars that decorated her arms and exposed abdomen. She chuckled, holding her hands up in defense as to say she wasn't involved with the owner of the shirt on any levels of intimacy, just borrowing it. With a few doubtful glances the women returned to their work as Haiku playfully stuck out her tongue and walked away, arms resting behind her head as her hair continued to sway back and forth dangling a mere two feet from the ground. Again the halls were empty and lifeless as she came to a four-way."Hmmm, Where to go now I wonder? Jeez I wish Wes would've kept his head out of his a** long enough to show me where the hell I was gonna be working."She rolled her eyes, choosing a left towards the Dining Hall, now set on getting a small snack as she waited for someone to find her, preferably her old pal Wesker. Walking into the room the tables and chairs sat empty and lonely, Haiku walking passed them all right to the selection area, a few cooks glancing her way in surprise at the infected woman. She nodded to them with a small sweet smile, leaning on the counter with a seductive glance. "Hey boys, I'm um, new here and such...Could I bother you two for something sweet for me to eat please? I'd really appreciate that boys."She asked, biting her lower lip with a small pout as to appear helpless. The two cooks responded exactly how she'd hoped, nodding happily and asking her what she'd craved. Haiku simply tilted her head, her silky metallic blue hair cascading down her neck and side of her body as she shook her head. "Hmmmm, Surprise me loves"She winked at them happily as she waited. One of the cooks went back to the fridge to find something while the other tried to start small talk with the scarred woman in front of him."Frank's coming back with a slice of cheesecake for ya, that suitable for ya sweet tooth?"Haiku nodded with a small grin as Frank returned with the slice, drizzling melted chocolate atop it before handing it to the blue haired girl as he flashed a smile her way. "Oh wow thanks guys, this looks amazing, you're too sweet loves!"She replied as she took the cake and seated herself away from the cook's view as not to be stared at as she ate in silence. She fully enjoyed this sweet treat regardless of the steps she heard coming her way, knowing full well that the blond was on his way to punish her in some way or another. Upon arriving she smirked over at him, gesturing to her clothes then to the food. "So, What do you think? I'm surprised it fits me! Look, sorry I went through your s**t but there was no way in Hell I was going to walk around in a damn hospital gown hun, it wouldn't be suitable for my line of work you know?"She took a small bite of her Cheesecake and gestured to it with her fork,"By the way, you have some amazing cooks here this tastes really sweet, you have this yet?"She joked, knowing the man never quite had a sweet tooth.
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:15 pm
User Image
Seeing Haiku with the cheesecake Wesker pinched the bridge of his nose and took Haiku by the arm and proceeded to drag her out of the Dining Hall, leaving the cheesecake behind unprotected and uneaten. "Haiku, just because you're new here doesn't mean that you get to go where ever you please. I will only say this to you once and I will say it now, stay out of my room and do not get me angrier that you already have!" Wesker warned Haiku as he drug her to the lower levels of the Hive where the B.O.W.s were held, "This is where you'll be reporting to work here, you're line of work is to collect combat data from the bioweapon that the scientists in the upper levels have requested." the blonde tyrant explained to the blue-haired infectee the best he could put in words for her to understand without having to deal with her attitude. "When you finish collecting the data immediately report to the commanding scientist and do make sure that the creature is still living. Who knows when I'll be needing it for something important like dealing with intruders or spies trying to leak information of my research." Wesker added as he stopped dragging Haiku through the corridors and stood in front of a two way mirror that held several amphibian-like Hunters, "These are your first subjects, don't kill them and do not ruin that shirt, also I must ask for you to relinquish all weaponry before entering its territory." he added as he held out a basket that he found nearby to hold any weapons that Haiku could use.

User Image

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
Haiku stared at the blond, shocked that he hadn't yanked her by her hair or lost his patience with her. She wondered just what he was planning due to his recent behavior towards her. And although she was somewhat put off by her loss of her treat she decided it was for the better."Well you know Wes, you never really showed me where I was to work, you just left me there in the showers, and sure, I'll stay out of your room now that I have your shirt to wear. Its pretty comfortable actually."She replied as he drug her down the halls down to a lower level of the Hive. She nodded as she listened to the man explain her job, frowning slightly and resting her hands on her hips with a small pout. "Ok, Fight them without killing them? Damn Wes, you just suck the fun out of everything don't you sweetie?"She chuckled a bit before holding up her hands in a playful defense. "Nah, I got it, I was just playing with you anyway. So I guess I'll be off then."She nodded to him, pulling her hair back up into its messy bun and slid the knife into the basket with a small thud. "Hope you don't mind me borrowing that for a bit, at least until I get one of my own? You know, Just in case."She shrugged as she popped her neck a bit, giving a small wave to Wesker before turning to the door, wondering how exactly this would play out for her. Before she opened the door she turned to Wesker with a small smirk."You know, I think you're getting soft with me Wes. You didn't even bother to slap me around a bit, you're loosing your touch hun. Next time I'll be sure to piss you off, I know you love it."She joked, giving him a playful smirk and stuck out her tongue to him before extending her nails and entering the B.O.W's territory with a sigh. "Here we go."She whispered, readying herself for the battle at hand as she glanced around at the B.O.W's now encircling her."Who wants to play?" She smirked, easily dodging a few as she proceeded to devise a plan on how to get accurate information without killing these little shits. She dove after one only to be latched onto and thrown into another wall with a loud thud. "Damn you guys are quick!"She growled out, standing to crack her back as quickly as she could before barely dodging another's attack. As she continues with her 'job' she wondered if she really was helping collect data, or if she was the data needed in itself due to her current virus spreading throughout her system. She grabbed one of the B.O.W's by its tail as it jumped to the ceiling and swung it into the wall, figuring that slapping the things around a bit would suffice and interesting enough battle as she pondered what exactly they wanted to research here: Her, or the slimy little shits trying to eat her.
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:00 pm
User Image
Wesker stood outside the room watching Haiku fight the amphibian Hunters, seeing his blade still in the basket Wesker took back his knife and concealed it inside his coat. After taking one look back into the room then pressed a button to allow a few more Hunters into the room so he could get data on how well they fight in groups. He knew that Haiku wasn't going to be too thrilled about more Hunters being released into the room but he and the scientists needed the data. 'What I want, I get Haiku. If I want the combat data from the Hunters then I best be getting it without any casualties.' he thought as he walked away leaving the basket behind to continue to inspect that all his workers were doing something that provided to his research. When Wesker made his way to the upper work area he noticed Sora talking to a worker, "Ms. Avalon, may I ask what it is that you're doing?" Wesker asked Sora knowing perfectly well of what she was doing and what she was supposed to do. "I'm talking to one of the workers here to learn what she does along with making a little conversation." Sora replied to the blonde not even looking at him. "As I recall you were supposed to be seen and inspect, not to be heard or talked to." "Gee aren't you a big ball of sunshine," Sora spat at Wesker who did not look amused. "Instead of going on conversations with people that have much better things to do with their time." Wesker said to Sora as he left her with the raven-haired woman...'No that can't be her,' Wesker thought as he left the work area and to a conference room and began conducting research of his own.

User Image

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Bipersona

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:35 pm
[[Sorry for not posting much XD Ima just hop right in nao. And also, they're (Ryu, Sara, Chance) not exactly in Germany yet, but this area is where Kurai and Souls posts often (they control Chance and Sara), so to ease up on the organization, I'll post here instead of the Abandoned Enco Station.]]

Still inside the helicopter, after escaping their pursuers, Ryu set the helicopter to autopilot and laid back on his seat. "Well, Sara, Chance. Might as well make convorsation while we're headed for Olwen." He turned his head and smiled at Sara. "I think it's really neat that you're siding with me. It'll be great working alongside you." He then sighed, and wondered where could've Sora gotten herself to. He then rubbed his eyes and quietly whispered to himself "I hope to god she's alright."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:56 pm
Spine was chased out of the based and forced to escape. so she stole a truck.... little did she know the truck was low on gas. so there she was sitting there for three days wishing she would've just stayed by that stupid locked door. "Great, i have no more food and i'm out in the middle of nowhere!" As she sat there dwelling on the fact that she was going to have to leave and go starve to death in the somewhere in the desert she started to her the sounds of a helicopter approaching.... maybe? She searched the sky for a few minutes until it came into view. "HEY!!!!!!!" she shouted getting on top of the truck and waving to the helicopter, hoping they would see her. "I don't know if they're friend or foe but i just want to get out of here!" she thought to herself.  

Charolette Strauss
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
Haiku continued dodging and smashing the Hunter's into each other, easily manuvering around them, wondering how exactly were the scientists supposed to deem these creatures worthy if they weren't much of a fight for her. Sighing she jerked her head in the direction of the newly opened door, revealing several more Hunters."Now we should have some fun boys."She smirked as she continued her job, keeping the hunters at bay four hours running. After another hour the intercom in the room sounded, "Well done today miss, you're work today is complete. Be ready same time tomorrow for a new batch for us alright? Oh and before you go round them up into their containers for us."Haiku nodded and replied with a small smirk as she began to feel much like a sheepdog at this point. After about five minutes of chasing the Hunters around she contained every one and sighed, exiting the room with a small stretch and glanced down at her shoulder. She tapped at the gash in her arm and laughed, wiping the blood away as she trailed down the halls on her way to the dining hall once again. "Damn, Little guys actually got me."She spoke to herself as she rounded a few corridors and found the Dining hall now buzzing with life. She sighed, oh how she hated scientists. As she waltzed by them with her head held high as not to show any sign of weakness to them, she received a few side glances she ignored. She continued to her food and seated herself as far away from the scientists as she could with little help, considering almost everyone here were scientists. "Wonder where Sora is....It is dinner time right?"She asked herself as she poked at her food, scanning the area for her friend. As she looked around she wondered just exactly how long was she going to keep up this game with Wesker? How long until he decided to end her, and if he would at all. She knew that although she was useful to him he wouldn't have to think twice, she'd be dead in no time. "Ah well, Que Serra, Serra I guess. Come whatever may.."She spoke again to herself, earning a few glances from the people seated near her. Again she sighed, now bored with what was going on as she ate, everyone here seemed to be on a schedule, and it bothered her. -This is one of the reasons I escaped places like this..-She thought, looking around at all the white coats and expressionless employees as they scattered about like insects. Sad, but that's how she seen these people, they were pretty much heartless insects ready to tear apart the very fabric of time for what they thought was useful. It was all for the money and influence, and Haiku hated being a part of such a cold thing.
((Yo Ryu, Think you could've written that any damn smaller? xD))
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:27 pm
User Image
Knowing it was dinnertime Sora left the black-haired woman's office and headed to the dining hall which she just followed many of the scientists there. After getting her food which was basically food that was made in a high school cafeteria but somewhat better, she found Haiku far away from everyone else. "Hey Haiku!" Sora somewhat called out to her as she made her way to her, "How was your first day of work under Wesker? Mine was very boring, the person I was shadowing wasn't much of a talker and the rest were just stiffs." she joked around as she kept an eye out for Wesker but didn't even see him once in the dining hall. "Just curious did Wesker walk in here at all?" Sora took a bite of the chicken that she gotten but then quickly downed her water and cringed, "That was disgusting, how do these guys eat this stuff?!'

~~~~

((Niji, post in the other topic, there's nothing wrong with me posting as my other OC with you in another topic. Don't post here if its not pertaining to the chopper going to Germany))

"I think its great too but...I wish I knew why Sora left us! Why did she all of a sudden leave and not tell us what she was doing?!" Sara somewhat cried, not all too happy losing her sister over something happening.

User Image

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Bipersona

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:37 pm
"It's just not like her at all... I'm going to find out what happened. Did she accidentally leave anything behind? Like a clue or something?" Ryu was really worried, he slid his hands through his hair, getting his bangs out of his eyes. "I have to know what she's doing... she might've done something dangerous, which is why she never told me. She might've been afraid that I would've tried stopping her!" He paced around the helicopter's small space and looked down under with a frightened look in his eye.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
Haiku glanced up and waved as Sora made her way over to her. Once Sora was seated Haiku just shrugged at the comment."Eh, Good enough I guess. I got to take on around six or seven hunters so I guess it was good enough.."She chuckled slightly at the look of shock on the other's face. After a bit of thought and a few bites of her Chili before turning back to Sora with a small smirk. "Don't look so freaked! haha! remember I got the K-virus in me now too? I feel so much stronger than I did before so all this is simply a breeze! I didn't even have to kill any of them so Wes wont be too pissed with me."She grinned. At Sora's second question she looked around in time to catch the man glancing over before he left. With that she just started laughing and slung an arm around Sora."I don't think We're gonna see him for awhile, He just took off after I caught him lookin over here!"She laughed a bit more, taking a small sip of her Redbull before gesturing to it."This crap's probably going to kill someone one of these days huh?"She joked as she continued to drink her RedBull. Sighing she wondered why exactly Wesker hadn't stayed to eat, but quickly dismissed it knowing the kind of man he was and figuring he didn't want needed conversations with the two newbies of the pack. She sighed slightly as she thought of the people she left behind in the desert. "Do yuo think Spine's alright? I mean she didn't need any of this extra crap, she just followed along with us not even fully understanding the severity of things...."Haiku asked Sora as the short lived memories of the smaller sniper returned to her. She had to admit she felt bad for leaving her alone in there. Haiku was the only person Spine knew well enough and she just...left. She finished her food and stood, turning to Sora. "I'm gonna go ask Wes where we'll be sleeping K? You can finish my apple pie if you'd like hun. I'll be back in five!"She smiled and waved herself off, walking down the halls to Wesker's room. If she knew the man as well as she thought she did, he'd probably be in his room eating while he worked. "He always was the workaholic back then...."She chuckled to herself, wondering how the blond would respond seeing her so soon, and in the middle of dinner. She shrugged and made a few turns, giving small nods to the stragglers to the Dining hall as she went quietly about her way. Once at his door she pondered whether or not to actually bother the man. After a few moments she just shook her head with a smirk, wondering when she actually started caring what he though and gave a few gentle knocks at his door. "Hey Wes? Its me, I have a question hun, sorry to bother but I was kinda wondering about it. Wanna let me in please?"
User Image

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

xSpookShowBabyx

5,150 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:11 pm
Ada sat at her desk in the hive. Typing up the data records she was assigned and occasionally stealing the codes. She had the most amazing disguise and alibi for who she was. In the Hive she wasn't Ada Wong, She Anya Vale, A tech from Europe. She was very good at faking the accent and very good at her thievery. She grins to herself as she thinks about how smooth her job was going.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:13 pm
User Image
"I hope Spine's alright, she really doesn't need the extra crap going on. Okay but I really don't want the pie!" Sora replied to Haiku as she left the dining hall. Sora just sat at the table alone with an apple pie and her food that was still laid out before her. 'I wonder why Wesker never comes into the dining hall?' Sora pondered on the thought then decided to ask a random scientist. "Excuse me, I was wondering why doesn't Wesker eat in here with the rest of us?" Sora asked then gotten her reply, "Normally Mr. Wesker takes his dinner in his room so he can work on his own research and other work that he feels is needed to be completed." the scientist then walked away leaving Sora at her table, not wanting to touch Haiku's pie and wanted to save it for her when and if she gets back.

~~~~

Wesker was eating his meal of a fine cuisine that he had the cooks make for him while multitasking with the new combat data that Haiku achieved from the fight. Just as he was about to make some adjustments to tomorrows experiments he heard knocks on his door. Reluctantly Wesker got up from his desk and made sure that the chain lock was still in place then opened the door to see Haiku. "I'd rather not and do ask the reason you're interrupting my work during dinner." Wesker said to Haiku, not even bothering to unlock the chain lock for his personal belongings protection.

User Image

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

xSpookShowBabyx

5,150 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:24 am
Ada got up from her desk, logging out she began to walk down the metallic halls and headed to the dining hall. She looks into the different windows of the research labs as she passes them, not wanting to seem to curious she merely glance and keeps walking. Her heels making a gentle click as she passes bye.

Entering the dining hall, she gets her food and sits down at a table and begins to eat her salad with light dressing. While sipping a coffee. She looked around, surveying the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
Haiku smirked at the blond, ready to play this game. "Aww, you're not going to let me in? Who knew you'd hide from lil ole me of all people!"she snickered, leaning an arm on the door to lean into the crack of the door with a small grin. She sighed, shaking her head at the scowl Wesker gave her. She decided she would have to ease up on him, considering she had stolen from the man already."If ya let me in I promise not to touch anything, Cross my heart!"She playfully called to him, Holding her right hand in the air, childishly crossing her heart with a grin. Just to agitate the man she extended her index nail and unlocked the chain with a small giggle."I promise I'll be good. You know me by now Wes, you know I hate talking through a door." She pouted, returning her nail to normal size before placing both hands on her Hips with an uninterested glance to her left, catching sight of a few interested Scientists who were evesdropping. She frowned and flipped them off."Excuse me, thsi is a two person conversation, now please be dears and F**kj off!"She shot out, smiling sweetly at them with a small 'bye-bye now' Before turning her attention back to the blond."Now people are watching luv, just let me in please? I said please Wes, I'm being nice, you know how hard that is for me so please, amuse me for once?"She asked rolling her eyes slightly before smirking at the blond. She wondered why he was being so defensive at this point. after a few moments though she remembered that she had been the one tormenting him this whole time. Although Wesker fronted like he was this brick wall of empty emotions, Haiku caught on that he really could feel at times, it was just hard to break his barrier he put around himself to protect himself from anything in his way. She chuckled, realizing through all these years the man hadn't changed much at all, besides his hair being lighter than she had remembered, he was pretty much the same man she knew back then.
User Image

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out