Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
Introduce yourself!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
Thanks! <3
100%
 100%  [ 1735 ]
Total Votes : 1735

Daltheznadof

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:55 pm
Edo, I'm Chelsea. Age of the 14 year old, I like music, books, art, Etc. other stuff too.

I've been here for a little while. Since when Loke was captain.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:58 pm
Hey there everyone, I am Guardian Arlen! But I prefer that you call me Arlen. I am 21 years old, a college student, and I am also an official Site Moderator for Gaiaonline!

I love Gaia, it is my passion, and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I enjoy moderating, and helping people out. If you have a problem and need moderator assistance then feel free to send me a PM.

As I said before I am 21, and in college; but that isn't the only thing about me. I currently work for my parents at their pizza restaurant and bakery, but I am a full time pack mule. OTL;;

Other than gaia I love pizza, music, anime, mangas, drawing, and high quality avatar art. My favorite movies are Howl's Moving Castle and the Whisper of the Heart, I am a big Hayao Miyazaki fan. My favorite anime is Detective Conan and Kaboto. My all time favorite manga is Tsuabas: Reservoir Chronicles, and yes I also am a big fan of CLAMP.  

Guardian Arlen

Steadfast Guardian

17,250 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100

Bienvenue a la Damnation

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:12 pm
Hi! I'm Meaghan, turning 18 this year, woo! I'm reaching for my dream avatar right now, huzzah! 15k away!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:16 pm
hola me llamo es Jack
i like
anime
manga
tv
veido games
spell badly
food
and life  

KobaltStriker

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Darth_Akira72987

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:38 pm
I'm Joe, but most people call me Average Joe, since I was a college DJ and that was my DJ name. I'm 22 going on 23 in July((I'm sooo old crying )), I'm also an amateur filmmaker working on his own production company. I'm a poke'nerd, a party animal, aspiring bartender(I just need the money and to find a school around the area), former backyard wrestler in my old town, but getting back into wrestling since theres a few local promotions(Gotta work out first since I'm a little chubby now lol), Yeah, I do quite a few things.

When I'm not doing the above mentioned stuff, I just love to chill, relax, mess around on Gaia, Facebook, and go to clubs and drink a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:46 pm
hello guys
my username are OTAI90
my aim this month are gambino gold trofy  

OTAI90

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

NovatoNova

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:52 pm
hello im avion u can call me james ( or tre) lol. im a person whose is almost always happy, with big smile on my face biggrin see what i tell ya lol. but when im mad twisted or sad crying i usually stay quiet in my deep.... dark..... cave of nonthingness. but anyways i like pokemon heart anime heart all books cool ICECREAM cool Happiness heart cute n nice ppl heart and NOT BURNNING TO DEATH burning_eyes lol

OH and wat in the world is an emo emo ?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:13 am
i'm not entirely sure why introducing myself deserves 1k, but here i go:

my name is Dreamer_Mitsuki. i go by Dreamer, Mitsuki, Risked, Shiri, Biskitty, TrJack, and a few other things. i'll respond to all of them if you post it.

i'm most often found in the mini shop assistance forum, applying for b/c positions. if not, i'm either hiding in a guild or in the b/c forum.

if you really want to know about my interests, besides readings, chatting, drawing, etc., feel free to send me a random pm or aim.

yeomso

Questionable Bear

PandoraCaitiff

7,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:00 am
Hi, I'm Pandora. You can also call me Pan or Pandy if you like.
I like cosplay, anime, old films, zebras, making things, and llamas.

I dislike stupid people, and I am overcoming a fear of spiedrs.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:16 am
Hiya! I'm Elmo from the Philippines...^^ I'm now 17 years old and currently serving gaia for 2 years! Weeee  

Xx-Phantom Thief Elmo-xX

Benevolent Giver

Dominus Agni

Magnetic Elder

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:21 am
User Image

Hi, i'm Dominus.Been with the guild for a while,I think. Never really posted much as I wasn't that active on Gaia until zOMG! came out

Now I play everyday, trying to save up for the stuff on my wishlist

I love games; im a gamer to the core, played on all consoles since the atari back when I was a kid.

I am a reader; im a fanboy and voracious reader of fiction,in real life I quote a lot of characters and authors

I love art; goes with my being a fanboy. For those who dont know, a fanboy/girl is someone who reads a lot of comics, graphic novels, what have you.Im also currently working on my own graphic novels and series

I am a movie buff; I also quote characters from films when talking, and can hum John Williams' compositions for LucasFilm

I rock; I listen to a lot of music while doing my art thing, and like any kind of music that moves me, or makes me dance liek an eedeeot.

thats all for now.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:48 am
Hello My name is Amy and I have been in gaia for more than 1year (or 2, I dont remember) I have many dream avis which I have failed to get many times and now I have quit trying to getting my dream avi because I know I can never get it. sad

Other than that I am 15 years old born in America and my birthday is on 26th May and I love gifts smile

I also like to chat in towns and through pms. biggrin  

Mistress Amy Rose

Farraahh

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:58 am
hi, im farraahh,
i like warrior cats,
imma half indian-paki muslim,
and i think shahid kapoor iz hot  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:30 am
Hi! I'm Princess Dirty and I'm a crew member here. If you need anything, don't be afraid to PM me, ya'hear?  

DeePrototype

Txoj Kev Hlub

4,150 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:38 am
Sup im SiFU HERO or call me Deng.(My real name) >.<
I like watching movies at the Theaters
I love eating.
I love listening to any kind of music. mrgreen  
Oh My Gold! Main Forum