Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:04 am
User Image

Alucard Van Lucifix

Alucard grinned. 'hmm, one that won't seem to stand up to me' he thought to himself. He was always used to having human servants back home, so this was quite normal for him. 'your sorry for saying hello?' he judged then commented ' your not the confident type, are you?' he asked, grinning again. Alucard doesn't mind a bit of conversation here and there, he just doesn't always put in the effort to begin the conversation. And he hates conversation if he thinks its pointless, rude towards him, or completely boring. Alucard gave a minor glance over towards the demon, Alucard knew the demon was watching him now and then. Then he faced the Vampire once again. Tucking in his Pentagram necklace in the process.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:11 am
Avril Maroon

User Image
Avril finally faced him,feeling a bit better,she mumbled,"Um..well..I am confident,I am also sensitive. I assumed I a-annoyed you." He didn't seem too bad,but she would have to keep her guard up just in case. He was sort of a mystery for her,since well..she couldn't quite read his body actions. If she knew him well,then she could possibly be okay with these actions. Taking a breath,she gave him a genuine smile.

Demented Sadist

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:20 pm
User Image

Alucard Van Lucifix

Alucard gave yet another sinister grin. ' If you'd have annoyed me you would know about it, just ask the other vampires' he gave a kind of evil chuckle under his breath. He then took some casual steps around her with his arms crossed, as he passed her he said 'I'm Alucard, of the Lucifix family in Transylvania' he was proud. Alucard stopped behind her and waited for her to turn. As he did so he glanced over towards the demon again, then back at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:54 pm
Avril Maroon

User Image
Avril raised an eyebrow,and she turned around. Resting her hand on her hips,she smirked,"Avril..Maroon, nice to meet you." She chuckled because of an inside joke,but she then joked with him,"Sorry if my body type isn't your cup of tea. I'm not perfect." she loved to joke around like this. Since naturally,she was born to seduce.

Demented Sadist

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:54 am
User Image

Alucard Van Lucifix

Alucard was beggining to like her jokeful attitude. 'One would think I'm one to survey peoples appearences.' he said in his dark tone of voice. 'reminds me of when i had to sell-off the odd human or lycan' he smirked sinisterly once again. Back at his Transylvanian Castle with his father, he wouldn't always kill his prey but sometimes he'd sell them to other vampires for a large some of money, oftenly spent on better weapons. Alucard somewhat misses the large range of weapons he had sitting in his old room back home. Atleast he can still freely perform his spells... to some extent, what pity.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:21 am
Pluto sneezed and then sighed. "Too many scents. Vampires and fresh food." thought Pluto.
User Image
((OOC: I'm going away for the weekend so I might not post much))  

DJ Animefangirl01

Demonic Star

10,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Demented Sadist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:17 am
Avril Maroon

User Image
Avril was very interested as to what he told her. She has never heard of such things about other vampires. Since well,she was born around modern times. Poor thing,but she doesn't mind much. She smiles at him and she tells him,trying to crack a joke,"So,you're saying those humans that were sent to my home were yours?!!" Ah,joking around was so wonderful,since she was joking,she was in a brighter mood.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:30 pm
User Image

Alucard Van Lucifix

'you could only wish... the last time i sold a human was a century ago' he sighed. The good days when vampires were believed in more, now he always has to conjure up some plan to remind them of the Vampires reckoning. Alucard's sight snapped towards the Demon as he sneezed. 'hm' he muttered, then looked back at Avril. He always stared when he wasn't smirking. Usually as if to say 'im getting much needed information from you' or ' Your pitiful words bore me'. Some would say he was quite stuck up himself. But being brought up in a castle where he was basically the master, or atleast the Son of a feared Vampire count made his life extremly easey. And fun when it invlved Human Season. 'So what brings you here, to the Academy?' he asked.  

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Demented Sadist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:12 pm
Avril Maroon

User Image
"Well you know..meeting others. I like meeting people."She told him openly and honestly. She then began to get a bit worried that she had made him become bored. So she told him,"I'm not so thrilled about having so many females around. Even though I am one myself,doesn't mean I have to like them."She was serious about this. Other females made her angry. The majority were so preppy,and so jumpy,bubbly and very annoying. It really threw her off the edge,"How about you..?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:28 am
User Image

Alucard Van Lucifix

Alucard listened carefully. 'I'm here for challenges and...' he paused, then grinned like a sly nightmare '... new possibilities' he replied. ' And i agree with you' he began ' I also find people too bubbly, too happy.' Alucard took a little walk back to the wall, he stretched his arms up and crossed them behind his head, leaning on the wall. 'Thats why i dislike poeple in general. The good days back in the castle, just me, mother and father. And the few lucky slaves.' Alucard smiled again at the thought. He would only enjoy conversations with people that had simular views to him. Views that normally involved causing devistation.  

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Demented Sadist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:16 am
Avril Maroon

User Image
"Being a complete introvert myself,I prefer my own company. I never really had close friends as to which I tell them everything. I don't trust other people." Avril then fixed her hair,trying to look nicer and she asked him with a curious look on her face,"Question,you don't have to answer. How come,when you were a..wolf,did you..particularly approach me..?" She was really curious about this and felt that she had the right to know,even if it was for good,or as if it was for bad purposes.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:07 pm
User Image

Alucard Van Lucifix

Alucard was surprised with her question. He didn't realise anyone noticed his transformation. 'hm' he began, he closed his eyes, then opened them again and glared at Avril. 'Maybe i was' he replied. 'What is it to you?' he questioned, walking behind her once again. His boots knocked on the ground and he walked with confidence.  

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Demented Sadist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:24 pm
Avril Maroon

User Image
Avril crossed her arms,turning around. "I said I was just wondering gosh. Why be so defensive?"She smiled warmly,assuring him she wasn't going to go ballistic. "Look hon,I was just merely curious. Please don't get mad at little old me." She pouted and looked completely innocent. She knew that the eyes were the key to the soul,so she wanted to show him she meant no harm.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:45 pm
User Image

Alucard Van Lucifix

Alucard was calm about the situation. He didn't hesitate, and noticed how she pute on the cute face whilst pouting her lips. 'Hm' he muttered 'Those petty looks don't work on me' he said. Without a moments thought he seperated into mist, and swiftly recollected behind Avril. Upon recollection he said quietly and calmly 'Save your cute looks, my dark heart doesn't fall for such things' he grinned with evil tenderness. Alucard injoyed these short moments, times when he could return to his more dark side of that which he was alot more used to back in his Castle, way that he could make his time more 'fun' in his own sense. Alucard would most probably seem quite rude, but he said what he believed. And now that he knew more about this girl, what he wanted, he won't push himself to create the effort of keeping a conversation alive.  

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Demented Sadist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:58 pm
Avril Maroon

User Image
Avril smiled,"Awe shucks. I thought it would work.."She told him in a tiny tone. She chuckled slyly,turning around to face him. "Poor me. I can't seem to charm you." She placed her hands on her hips,wondering what could charm him. She often knew what some people likes,but she wasn't quite sure what would please this one. She could transform into what anyone wants,but she also had her own policy to never forget who she was on the inside.

Ashenvail

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff