Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Fighter's School RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:17 am
Mizu smiled happily "sure! in fact I'm the school president last year...by the way my name's Mizu Shizuki! the gratest fighter of the Shizuki Clan!!!" she said while opening two fans "C'mon let's go!" she grabbed Kit's hand and shown her around  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:15 am
"um...ok"kit said as she got pulled around the school  

owhatshername

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:29 am
Mizu stopped to her class room "okay this is my class room every student are ranked depending on the class room" Kit pulled her to where Jenny and Nana is "this class room is section A-1 in any classroom in A sections means the highest Rank" Mizu smiled at Kit and said "Hope we can be friends...I also hope that I could find a team for the Fighter's battle arena..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:51 am
"yeah....thanks"  

owhatshername

Pow in the Wow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:16 pm
Jenny finally turned to Mizu and said,"Lol, do I know you? It's been quite awhile I saw you. Ahha sorry, I can be a bit forgetful sometimes sweatdrop . Well ahha anyways, is this beginner, intermediate, or an expert class? Just asking =)." She kept walking around the classroom with Miza since she's the only person Jenny has met right now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:26 am
Mizu sighed and said "I can't believe this...I still don't have a team" then she saw Mr. Koichi she smiled in happiness "Mr. Koichi!!!" Koichi's ears twitch then he turned arround to see who's calling him "M-Miss Shizuki...ahem...what are you doing before the welcome ceremony?" he asked "I'm kind looking for someone in my team but it looks like no one wants to be in a team with me"she answered "well...uhh...Miss Shizuki I can be in your team..." he said "thank you sir!" she said with a smile "you're welcome..."he said with a blush then suddenly a group of girls started to run of to koichi " eek ahh...gotta go miss shizuki!" he said as he gets chased off by girls Yuki had sweat drop on her head ' sweatdrop sometimes i don't get sir Koichi...well...at least we live in the same apartment and he's in my team' she thought  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Pow in the Wow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:53 pm
Jenny grabbed a katana from the board. "Ok who's ready to practice practicing our blocks?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:29 pm
"i am" kit said pulling a katana out from the messenger bag on her sholder  

owhatshername

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:39 pm
Mizu took out both of her dagger "I maybe the only one with two daggers but I'm good when it comes to daggers..." she said then she looked at Nana still asleep " sweatdrop uhh...Nana aren't you gonna join in or not?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:16 pm
just a few more minutes  

Blackrose01111

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:05 pm
Mizu sighed "guys I should be in the gym now...the Welcome ceremony I need to go and take care of something..." she said as she puts back her dagger  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:28 pm
"Well hey, I brought wood, so maybe we can practice braking wood with our fists, and weapons", she said taking it out from her sports bag.  

Pow in the Wow

owhatshername

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:37 pm
"ok that sounds good"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:20 pm
"Ok", Jenny said. She puts piles of wood on the floor incase if everybody is ready.  

Pow in the Wow

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:07 am
a few minutes Mizu came back "heya guys! I'll try doing what you guys are doing ^_^ xd " mizu had her family tribe dagger and threw it to the log and it went flying Mizu ran to the log she jumped up to the log and sliced it with her other dagger as she falls down the log seems it's uncut but before it could fall down it suddenly broke into pieces "hmph! there's nothing I can't do!" she said  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff