Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Cherub and Friends'
Apply here to be a Moderator! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fleurty
Vice Captain

Invisible Giver

9,600 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:18 am
Ah what the heck! I'll go ahead and accept you as a moderator.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:48 pm
YAAAY Woot woot!
Lolz sorry I've been gone for a while, but I'm so back now~  

cutepoops

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:39 am
It's okay to have a life while you're a moderator of this guild. XD I understand what it's like.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:39 am
being moderator, having an art shop...gah~ i can never get myself to get off my lazy a** and do these things  

Shuuchi

Devoted Lunatic

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:59 pm
Well go ahead and apply if you think you have the time and patience to be a mod. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:43 am
How many forum posts you have made on Gaia (This must be shown on your profile): 37 posts
How many posts you have in guild: (I'm new in this guild) 9 posts
Your online time and how much of it is spent on C&F Guild: 1 hour and I spent at least 30 minutes
What kind of contribution you can make to make this guild better: I wish to be one of the guild moderators because I don't want the guild to be dead. If i decide to join the guild, I won't make it dead. I actually never think to be the moderators, its just that I hate dead guilds so, I'm gonna keep it alive. I'll figure anything fun and artistic to do in the guild. I'll also make sure the guild will always welcome others and become an artistic and neat guild. I've always been active in any guild I'd join.  

FTG Erza Scarlet

3,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Whimsy Purr

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:35 am
How many forum posts you have made on Gaia: (This must be shown on your profile) About 14
How many posts you have in guild: 11
Your online time and how much of it is spent on C&F Guild: Online time= 4-6 hours a day. Zomg addict- on for 2 hours of day. Profile editing- 1 hour a day. Marketplacing- 30 mins On here: 1 to 2:30 mins
What kind of contribution you can make to make this guild better: I'd like help gaia spread the word about this guild- Anyone who's in it is special. To get more posts, and explain the concept that if not everyone is an artist here, they either view and try to find their own style. (theres so much in the world of art, we have to learn all of them to find our true drawing technique/style)

EDIT: Hey guys, I'll be editing each time I'll do a post. Keep checkin on me!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:03 am
Thanks for the applications, guys! I'll keep you in mind.

In the mean time, get those post counts up! ^^  

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200

Magezian

Tipsy Raider

8,000 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:32 pm
Good luck!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:36 pm
How many forum posts you have made on Gaia: 208, they'll go up

How many posts you have in guild: no idea...lol...id say quite a bit

Your online time and how much of it is spent on C&F Guild: usually 2-3 hours, 1/3 of it is spent in gaia i think, i go online once in the morning and once at night, sometimes in between when i dont have anything to do

What kind of contribution you can make to make this guild better: to stir up the friendly-competition mood in the guild (i find this to be the best way to improve dramatically in a short amount of time...its how i learned! biggrin ) i can also lighten up the mood at times when needed. ull see~  

Shuuchi

Devoted Lunatic

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:53 am
Shuuchi
How many forum posts you have made on Gaia: 208, they'll go up

How many posts you have in guild: no idea...lol...id say quite a bit

Your online time and how much of it is spent on C&F Guild: usually 2-3 hours, 1/3 of it is spent in gaia i think, i go online once in the morning and once at night, sometimes in between when i dont have anything to do

What kind of contribution you can make to make this guild better: to stir up the friendly-competition mood in the guild (i find this to be the best way to improve dramatically in a short amount of time...its how i learned! biggrin ) i can also lighten up the mood at times when needed. ull see~

It's about time you applied! I've been wanting to make you a mod for a long time!! :'D  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:16 pm
How many forum posts you have made on Gaia:58, But I Plan On posting more. Oh, And I Have another Account, this is My main. the other one is my mule.. the username for it is; Himmeka Chan(This must be shown on your profile)
How many posts you have in guild: About 18, and again, I Plan posting more :]
Your online time and how much of it is spent on C&F Guild: On Everyday, Unless I'm either Grounded, Spending time with someone, or at school. I'm On Most of my Time So... Basically I'm on About a minimum of 10hrs a day
What kind of contribution you can make to make this guild better: I Will Pm all My Best friends who Like to draw, And I'll Help out Gaians who are helpless on drawing and/or need tips.

lVlilkfry

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:03 pm
Thanks for the applications! I'll keep you guys open for consideration! ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:08 pm
So, Am I Accepted? :]