Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dollars.

Back to Guilds

There are no restrictions or rules. You just have to say that you're a part of the Dollars. 

Tags: Durarara!!, Dollars, Ikebukuro, DRRR!!, Anime 

Reply The Ikebukuro Dollars.
Anime Expo, anyone? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Icipher Infinite

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:58 am
Namie is the character.... Have you been caught up with DRRR...? XDD

I really like the other artist's section, too. Looks good. * 3*

Aww, lucky... I never have the chance to drag my friends to watch anything together.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:12 am
Wa! Of course I have~ Its just she's not 'up there' on my top favorites, in fact... I just dont like her at all *shakes head* That and the name Namie makes me think of Namine from KH and for some reason it only clicks if you say Namie 'Yagiri'. I'm a complete airhead sweatdrop I have too much going on in my scatterbrained head to remember everything~

Im currently on episode 19 and I'm trying NOT to finish it off, I wanna save it for later. I'm thinking about rewatching some of my old favorites to pass the time instead~
(hahahaha, Izaya burning his coffee table)

Haha, Its more like Brandon comes over to my house every other day. He likes playing with my dog, Snowball. He also does some yard work for money so while he waits for stuff to sink in on our lawn (45 min to an hour) We watch anime~

Who is the other artist featured in Inma's book?  

neverendingsolitude

Icipher Infinite

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:01 am
XD Same here... I'm not exactly a Yagiri fan either.

(Yes, Izaya burning his Shogi board is amusing. FIRE, FIRE!)

Lawl. xD

Haven't you seen Inma's dA pages? Japan Expo info, totally not AX related. ; A;

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:40 pm
We all three should meet up and im trying to see if theres any other dollars going to expo on other sites  

kridnor
Captain

4,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

neverendingsolitude

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:27 pm
@Nemuru: Hahaha, she's just not very popular~

and oh my gosh... That just reminded me of more KH... In KH 2 Axel fights Roxas and screams out : BURN BABY!
Which made me and my sis start singing Burn Baby Burn! Disco Inferno!!!

I haven't visited dA in awhile since my dads been checking what I do >.> I try to leave as little as possible for him to find. All it took was for my mom to find out once and now they're both against me. My own fault for leaving them anything to find though. There are ways to track erased history other than cookies >.>
Thats what my DSi is for now~
He can't check that! *evil laughter*
I blame my old yaoi obsessed friend for tainting me ;~;

@kridnor: Yes~ I wouldn't mind!

-EDIT-

NEMURU I WILL FIND A WAY TO PAY YOU IF YOU CAN SOME HOW GET THOSE CUTE BADGES INMA MADE. They are ADORABLE heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:39 pm
That would be great, Krid. :]
Dunno if any besides me are going in Cosplay.com...

I personally don't like the Yagiri's. xD
Even Mika, who loves Seiji, is AWESOME. (I won't spoil anything, but the quote, "When in love, one feels like they can do anything" comes to mind.)

Ah, I see... How old is this friend of yours? XD

If there are any left over, she says, she'll sell them online. I hope I can nab some! ; A ;

Icipher Infinite

neverendingsolitude

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:44 pm
Nor do I. But I don't really like Mika either... I don't know why though. There are just those characters I dont like >.>

My friend? She tainted me when I was 10 and she was 11. She's 15 now >.> She moved and I miss her very much. If she still had the same email I might be able to track her down, but it was cox and they quit so she lost the email T____T stupid old school cox

Yes~ PLEASE LET THERE BE LEFT OVERS!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:47 pm
Yeah, her stalker attitude is annoying, but trust me, she's got some awesome points.

Aww. xD You're 14 now, then?

Pleeeease, let there be left overs! I really love that postcard, too! (I fell in love with it when I saw it on Pixiv...!)
*will be buying the doujin, badges, and postcard, lol*

Icipher Infinite

neverendingsolitude

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:49 pm
Hahaha, Im a 'stalker' who doesnt like the stalker character in amine. I have to say I'm more like Erika~
I'd love to have a friend like Walker, I'd never be bored again~

Yeah... It sucks. She left when I was...12? They were trying to get away from her dad thats why.
Last I heard when she left was she moved up to northern CA, her mom couldnt pay for the storage, and most of their stuff got sold off. Mari had loads of manga and was a great artist herslef so she lost a lot... I could try getting back in contact with my friend Averi cause her younger sister Zoey might have kept in touch with Mari... I think she's the only one that did T____T

((Yes~ Im 14 now))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:08 pm
Anime inspired torture...? Kowai... D:

Ouch. > <;

[[ I'm not too far off in age, then. Hopefully. XD ]]

Icipher Infinite

neverendingsolitude

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:33 pm
What do ya mean, torture?~

Yes, big ouch.

((oh? How old are you?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:50 pm
... > 3> < 3<;;;

Hope you can communicate again, connection, connections! Even our beloved Mikado agrees that they are important!

[[ You'll know when we meet. > w < I'm not too far off, but I can tel you I'm older. Ohohoho~ ]]

Icipher Infinite

neverendingsolitude

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:26 pm
I love Walker~ He's hilarious, unless theres something I dont know >.>

Yes, I remember episode 10. I was all "WTF MIKADO?! You are so much more awesome now." THAT I was not expecting.

((Eh, I'd rather know now~))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:31 pm
You don't know about their anime inspired torture? :3

Ah, Mikado... You'll see why he's known for 'Ballpoint Pen Action' one day, hopefully. ;O

[[ Maybe... Izaya wants to surprise you next week...]]

Icipher Infinite

neverendingsolitude

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:38 pm
No, not yet >.>

What episode? or manga chapter....? Or is it in the light novels?

((I dont like surprises surprised ))  
The Ikebukuro Dollars.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces