Total Votes : 15

sasunaru_uchiha
Crew

1,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:32 pm
the soak was helping the tension in his shoulders a bit, but i wasn't doing much for his paranoia. still, with the tension disappearing, he relaxed a bit. he started to nod off.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:47 pm
Hmph...that baka falling asleep in a spring like that....Abandoning Itachi he decided to enter the spring as well....This might be his chance to actually make a move! Gently he shook the blonde until he had woken up...He looked so cute...all wet...  

Malevolent Daydreams
Captain

Timid Conversationalist

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:48 pm
A few moments later Itachi saw the blonde nod off. YES!!! Itachi thought and went down to Naruto. "He is MINE Sasuke. And there is nothing you can do about it!" He smirked and dissapeared with him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:55 pm
"Hn...It seems you have grown senile with age Itachi...I go everywhere with him, shop with him, I'm in the same class as him and what do you do? Kidnap him! That's one for the younger Uchiha!" There was no way he would let Itachi have Naruto.  

Malevolent Daydreams
Captain

Timid Conversationalist

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:58 pm
"You really want to try me LITTLE brother well lets see who will win this war." Itachi said with a confident smirk. "And if you think you will get him your more delusional than I thought."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:10 pm
naruto was just a bit confused. apparently both uchiha's liked him...  

sasunaru_uchiha
Crew

1,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

sasunaru_uchiha
Crew

1,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:13 pm
he struggled against itachi's hold, unable to get away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:39 pm
Sasuke pushed Itachi into the spring and then pulled naruto into the bath house. He could sense Naruto's blood pulsing through his vains....it made him extremely thirsty...Then he remembered that he couldn't let Naruto find out about him being a vampire.  

Malevolent Daydreams
Captain

Timid Conversationalist

sasunaru_uchiha
Crew

1,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:47 pm
naruto kind of liked that sasuke liked him, but wasn't so sure about the other trying to kidnap him. he let himself be pulled away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:50 pm
Itachi grabbed Naruto away from Sasuke. "Stop trying Suke you always end up in failing." he said and went outside into the Village.  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

sasunaru_uchiha
Crew

1,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:53 pm
'put me down already!' naruto was starting to get annoyed now. 'i'm not some yoyo, you know!'  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:41 pm
Then suddenly the sky got dark until only the light of the moon was seen. Sasuke had to defend the one that he loved at all costs- even if it means revealing his true identity. Out of the darkness Sasuke came charging at Itachi. His appearance had changed; his eyes glowed red with three comas and a circle at the center. His hair had grown a little too. With a hiss he swiped at Itachi.  

Malevolent Daydreams
Captain

Timid Conversationalist

sasunaru_uchiha
Crew

1,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:46 pm
naruto was dumbfounded. he'd never seen sasuke like this. it was terrifying, yet somehow strangely the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:25 pm
I'll let you guys just handle this rp.........im not fit to handle a rp, but then again i like making up the ideas!!!!!! 3nodding  

Rin Kuran
Crew

Malevolent Daydreams
Captain

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:00 pm
That swipe had forced Itachi to drop Naruto. Naruto had looked kind of confused.....Sasuke had hoped that was a good thing. He still wanted Naruto......."Naruto! Please do not be afraid of me! I am saving you from HIM. He will hurt you in his own sick way...I am..." He couldn't quite say it yet.  

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games