Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Dia Dementia's Journey With Weightloss and Veganism! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold!
  thank you :]
View Results

pinkcatminht

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:47 pm
my internet died for a bit! i missed this, & i haven't been keeping up with my diet. sad

today, i've had a homemade curry my friend made for me(lots of veggies & spicy spices i loveeeeee spicy foooooood~)with white rice(that's all we have, normally i only eat brown rice) & two packs of nissin oriental ramen, flavored with the packets, some tony chacheres(spelling?), mushrooms, & a little bit of panfried tofu. & other than maybe a green smoothie, that'll be it.

in other news, my mom is giving me a late graduation gift of a one-year contract to my local eco-friendly gym heart i love that place! & it's just in time too... my thighs ripped a hole in my favorite black skinny jeans :/ i'm going to see if i can mend it soon.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:45 pm
Your meals sound so delicious and interesting. I wish you the best of luck with this.
I'm curious as to how long you've been a vegan for, if you don't mind my asking.

Congratulations on the loss, also. :3

United Paper People

Sunsway

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:08 am
Vegan? How interesting! I'm still plodding around the idea of going vegetarian, I can't even imagine going vegan yet. =) Good luck with your goals!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:30 pm
United Paper People
Your meals sound so delicious and interesting. I wish you the best of luck with this.
I'm curious as to how long you've been a vegan for, if you don't mind my asking.

Congratulations on the loss, also. :3

haha thank you! i've been on & off vegan since november, due to the fact that my body has issues absorbing calcium. however, around the end of may i finally got some calcium pills that seem to work for me, so i became fully vegan.

pinkcatminht

pinkcatminht

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:30 pm
Sunsway
Vegan? How interesting! I'm still plodding around the idea of going vegetarian, I can't even imagine going vegan yet. =) Good luck with your goals!

thank you! if you decide to go vegetarian & need help with anything, please let me know!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:34 pm
today i ate pretty much what i ate yesterday, except only one packet of ramen(but more tofu so it was more filling), & i had some nachos with fat-free refried beans, daiya-brand vegan cheese(AKA the best thing in the entire universe! & it has less calories & fat than actual cheese, but tastes like velveeta heart ), & loads of salsa.

i joined the gym today! i would have started working out right after, but all my workout clothes are dirty due to the fact that i haven't done laundry in forever redface but now they're clean, & i'm ready to start working out first thing tomorrow!

pinkcatminht

Testicular Diabeetus
Vice Captain

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:43 pm
User Image

Congrats on getting a gym membership!
^_^

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:49 pm
Testicular Diabetes
User Image

Congrats on getting a gym membership!
^_^

User Image

haha, thank you. i'm super excited because it's a very eco-friendly gym, & many of the classes also focus on mental health as well as physical.

pinkcatminht

Sunsway

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:45 am
Dia Dementia
Sunsway

thank you! if you decide to go vegetarian & need help with anything, please let me know!

Thanks! =) I'm acutally going about it from the other end -- I've cut out cheese but not chicken. o_O I also have fish now and then but no red meat. I've reserved this book from the library -- Eating Animals by Foer J. -- maybe thay'll help me convert. neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:51 am
Sunsway
Dia Dementia
Sunsway

Thanks! =) I'm acutally going about it from the other end -- I've cut out cheese but not chicken. o_O I also have fish now and then but no red meat. I've reserved this book from the library -- Eating Animals by Foer J. -- maybe thay'll help me convert. neutral

that is actually a very powerful book. it will definitely make you think twice about consuming animal products. i have a copy i got for free, & if i could i'd let you borrow it xD

pinkcatminht

pinkcatminht

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:05 pm
so i spent an hour at the gym! 20 minute warmup on the treadmill, 30 minutes on the eliptical with high resistance, 10 minute cooldown. i was stanky by the end xd

today was oatmeal with 1 1/2 tsp sugar, a heaping sprinkling of cinnamon, & no-sugar added applesauce(for added fiber & sweetness, the entire meal had 6g fiber), a tofu scramble sandwich with daiya on "wheat"(aka white bread with color, we're out of whole wheat :/), the last packet of ramen(won't be buying anymore), some sour skittles(BLAH!), & the same nachos as yesterday.

i'm going to grocery shopping monday for some fruits, veggies, & whole wheat bread!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:48 pm
gym was closed today :/ well, they're open from 2-7, but i just found that out now, & i had gone at nine in the morning.

anyways, i've only had pasta with earth balance "butter," salt, pepper, & creole seasoning(i'm addicted!) & a bunch of french fries. i actually ordered a pita with avocado, lettuce, & tomato, but it tasted off & looked funny. so i didn't eat it.

i think i'm going to play ddr tonight for exercise.

pinkcatminht

Munkers

6,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:21 am
I thought that Skittles had gelatin in them?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:52 am
Oatmeal is great with honey as an alternative to sugar... you may not eat that as a vegan though. It's one thing I wouldn't consider giving up. =)  

Sunsway

pinkcatminht

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:03 pm
Munkers
I thought that Skittles had gelatin in them?
regular skittles & tropical skittles still have gelatin in them. sour skittles, crazy cores, & fizzy skittles don't smile

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff