Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Disambiguation and Diversification Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Munkers

6,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:14 am
Even if you gained a little last week, you're still right on target for losing a pound a week. Good job!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:44 pm
Thanks Soi, and I know that the weight slight gain isn't really all that bad. Just irritating. I usually lose a nice weight one week, little or nothing the next, and then again a nice amount on the other week. (At least I hope that is the pattern here.)  

Tandahda
Crew

Tandahda
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:04 am
Because I'm having trouble with my fitness, my schedule got really busy all of a sudden so I'm going to write down some equivalents.

For turbo jam:
1 turbo jam session
1 gym session with 30 min cardio, abs and rowing

For cardio:
30 min run/walk
30 min bike
1 hr walking
1 hr hooping  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:27 pm
OMG. Hula hooping is fantastic. I can do TWO tricks, that's it... but eventually I'll get better. ._.  

Tandahda
Crew

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:43 am
Tricks?! I'm not coordinated enough to hula-hoop or jump rope hee. You should take a video or something and show us! :D

How are you doing with everything my dear? o: <3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:40 pm
I'm feeling pretty poorly. So not only have I made no progress, or rather any progress I've made I've since regressed.

The big thing for me is not to be eating double meals, nor excessive snacking which turns into what is effectively double meals.  

Tandahda
Crew

Tandahda
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:01 pm
I'm back on here.

Weight: 164

Diet: 6/10
So so.

Exercise: 10/10
50 min walking.
30 min hooping.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:53 am
Yesterday, Friday:
Diet: 10/10
Totally rad, only ate when hungry, never overate.

6 laps swimming, 4 breast, 2 front crawl, 2 back stroke
20 min bike
5 min rowing
10 min stretching and crunches.  

Tandahda
Crew

Tandahda
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:30 am
Yesterday: Saturday

Eating: 7/10
There was some candy in there, and a large slice of cake, and some popcorn (handfuls) but overall pretty good!

Exercise: 9/10
I ought to give that 10/10 but I feel like 10/10 should be reserved for gym visit days or days of equal amount of work. Probably an hour-ish hooping, and then a ride to work and back. (20 min)

Weight: 161.7
SERIOUSLY, That number HAS to be crazy but I'm logging it because I can and because if I do I might not have an overeating accident later in the week. I weigh myself a few times a week now because I'm a little crazy now.

It has to be the hula hooping. My diet hasn't gotten that much better (though I didn't binge once in the past two or three days) so I'm feeling pretty damn good.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:54 am
Yesterday:

Eating: 8/10
While I did have cake, I didn't overeat or anything

Exercise: 7/10
Half hour hooping, 20 min bike ride.

Weight.
Still holding at 161.x so I'm pretty jazzed out about it.  

Tandahda
Crew

Tandahda
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:29 am
Yesterday: Monday

Eating: 5/10
Ate pizza and a cookie but didn't over eat.

Exercise: 6/10
Got a bit of a bike ride (20 min) and a bit of a walk (15ish min) but not much else.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:04 am
Tuesday:

Eating: 0/10
Ate horridly all day long.

Went to the gym! o.O

Wednesday:
Eating: 10/10
Ate good, ate veggies, stayed away from fries and slush drink at work, Yayyy! : D

Exercise: 5/10
Did push ups and lifts at work.

I'm feeling pretty good. I did go up a little from Monday's pizza adventure and tuesday's horribleness of horrible. But only to 162.4 I'm very pleased with myself.  

Tandahda
Crew

Tandahda
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:44 pm
Today: Thursday

Eating: 10/10
No over eating, and no large meals, dinner adjusted for a large snack between lunch and dinner.

Over an hour biking, and roughly 45 minutes or more hooping. Learned to jog around while hooping, did that a bit. (Not much).

I'm slowly learning to jog while hooping and intend to start entering myself in races while hooping for publicity.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:58 am
Wow, there are hula hooping races? That sounds like fun! (And what sorts of tricks can you do hula hooping? Keep us posted!)
Congrats on your loss and with keeping temptations within reason. It can be really difficult to maintain a healthy diet when junk food is the easiest option, but you've done really well adapting to various environments - an indication that your success will be permanent and not just until you reach your goal.  

Euthanasia Phase

Tandahda
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:53 pm
Heh. For the past week or so lets give myself a round 7/10 There were 2 bad days but they weren't horrid and the rest of the days have been really good.

Yesterday: Wednesday
Diet: 10/10
Lots of veggies, nothing overeaten and stopped when I wasn't hungry anymore.

Exercise: 15/10
Went to the gym AND hooped for 2+ hours

I could rattle off trick names but that might not make much sense. I'm learning how to hoop with two hoops though and that's where I'm going to be feeling the muscle soreness. It takes practically double the effort to use two as it does one... I've only just learned to keep them up. ._.  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff