Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Allentown (Filled ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXMahou_NekoXx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:15 pm
"What does that mean for Allentown?" she asked, worried. She let go of his hands and settled back into her seat, hoping no one saw her sudden outburst. She fixed her hair, noticing that a clump had come undone from the bun.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:24 pm
"For a town of this size? It depends. If they drink alot out of someone, then possibly graves. If they don't, massive headaches all around. But I'll tell you this now, the sooner this is taken care of the less likely the chance is that your town's rep' will be ruined..." He said, taking a small drink from his glass.  

Maxeon X

xXMahou_NekoXx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:26 pm
She let her hair down to redo the bun, "Thank you..." she looked at him, "Do you have somewhere to stay yet?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:28 pm
Christopher was downing the last little bit of water in his glass when she asked the question. "Hn?" He looked at her from the corner of his eye before putting the glass on the table. "No, I don't, I just arrived a little while ago.  

Maxeon X

xXMahou_NekoXx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:32 pm
She left her hair down and leaned forward. She rested her chin on her hands, "Would you like to stay with me?" she asked. "I have a spare room,"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:35 pm
When Macy let her hair down a rested her head on her hands, Chris jerk a little bit, before nodding to her. "Actually, yeah, I'd like that. And in the meantime you'll be safer too." He said, looking out at the sky, seeming to be in thought.  

Maxeon X

xXMahou_NekoXx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:37 pm
"Great," she stood up, then grabbed a napkin and scribbled down her address. "I have to meet someone for coffee, now, but you can grab the key under the flowerpot and let yourself in. Make yourself at home!" she smiled at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:41 pm
For the first few moments after Macy had spoke, Chris didn't even respond to her even talking. But after a few moments, he looked back to her, a little confused. "Hn?" He asked, before smiling, nodding. "Alright then, I'll go rest up there, if that's alright. It's best to be awake at night, after all." He said, taking the napkin, slipping it into his pocket before standing up from the table. "I'll see you later. If you need anything, just lay your hand on my elbow, alright? I'll wake up." He said, turning back to the door, heading outside, a smile on his face.  

Maxeon X

xXMahou_NekoXx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:44 pm
Macy went to have coffee with her friend, then went home. She went into the kitchen and began to make dinner. She glanced around, not used to knowing someone else was going to live with her. She began to miss her husband.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:47 pm
Macy Anderson would be able to find Chris pretty easily. He'd found his place in a guest room, luckily telling the difference from the master bedroom before he laid down there. He was asleep on his back, his hands on his stomach, fingers interlocked, eyes closed.  

Maxeon X

xXMahou_NekoXx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:50 pm
She went upstairs and found him, she tapped his arm. "Mr. Smith?" she said gently.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:06 am
This, was a mistake... She did not listen to him when he said to touch his elbow, so the very moment she touched his arm he rose up very suddenly grabbing hold of her arm with one hand, twisting so her body was forced to turn around and kneel as a something cold pressed against her neck, a blade. After a moment, he spoke. "Oh!" He said, getting off of her, putting the blade away, holding his other hand out to help her stand, chuckling a little at first. "I'm sorry about that... Years in this line of work tought me to react without thinking... I didn't hurt you, did I?" He asked, a little concerned.  

Maxeon X

xXMahou_NekoXx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:07 am
She yelped as all that happened, and eyed him carefully. "No... I just wanted to ask about dinner..." she murmured, taking his hand and getting up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:11 am
Chris looked her over a little bit, especially around where he grabbed her arm and at her neck. "I am sorry about that..." He assured her before stretched a little bit after helping her up. "Yes, what about dinner?"  

Maxeon X

xXMahou_NekoXx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:13 am
"Do you have any problems with meat? Are you vegetarian, vegan, fruitarian or any any of that kind of stuff?" she gestured randomly.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff