Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
Abandoned Enco Station Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Charolette Strauss
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:51 pm
I thanked her and kept driving. A little bit later a black mass appear in the distance. As we got closer, it was easy to see that it was a horde of zombies. When we got within 50 yard of them i stopped the car and started sniping from the open car door.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:59 pm
Haiku jumped out of the car, claws extended, crouched into a defensive position. She then took off slashing through a few, hopping over one to snap another's neck. One got the best of her and latched onto her, its head bouncing about as it tried to get a bite at her. Luckily she stabbed through herself to the zombie behind her, severing its spinal cord instantly."Serves you right, little s**t..."She mumbled as she tore through a few more Zombies before checking over her shoulder towards Spine.

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Charolette Strauss
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:19 pm
While Haiku was having her fun little time stabbing through herself to get to the zombies i was watching her back shooting any that tried to take advantage of her. I felt my baby rock and immediately turned to see that some zombie's have gotten around me. I set down my sniper rifle in the car and brought out my knife and shotgun. I ran around to the side were the zombie was on my car and drug them off and shot them. then i ran away from my car and toward the large horde, slicing and cutting when needed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:25 pm
Haiku continued to slash and dodge until little to none remained. That is, until another swarm hit. They came from anywhere and seemingly everywhere, too much for even Haiku to put up with. She spun around, roundhouse kicking a few into each other and bounced over to Spine."We gotta get out of here, we can't hold out too much longer, especially considering you don't have enough energy to keep going like this"She yelled over to Spine as she clawed another Zombie in the throat, blood spraying out like a sprinkler system.

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Charolette Strauss
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:48 pm
"heh energy or ammo." i replied back to Haiku. "If we can make it back to my camaro then i might be able to get us out of here."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:52 pm
Haiku nodded,"Or, I could lead these lil shits off the road and I'll catch up to ya in five? Dont worry about me, I'm fast and strong enough"Haiku laughed, cutting into some half rotten moving corpse with ease.

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Charolette Strauss
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:00 pm
"Heh ok suit yourself." I said shooting my shotgun to clear a path, then knifing one that tried to get on my back. Once i got to my camaro i killed all the remaining zombies around it and got in. Haiku was doing her job just fine and had already lead the horde almost a half mile away. The left-overs, i could just drive around. And just like she said, 5 minutes later i see her waiting on the side of the road looking as bored as ever.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:03 pm
"Damn, that was pretty much....toooooooo easy."Haiku sat in her seat slumped down, obviously not amused with the 'race' she'd hoped to have fun with the corpses, yet they proved to be slower than usual."Well, what to do now"

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Charolette Strauss
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:10 pm
"Shall we keep going to New Raccoon City?" I asked still driving in that direction.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:14 pm
"Totally, only two and a half days away from here!"Haiku grinned as she looked out the window at the horrid wasteland that lay next to, ahead and behind them as the camero sped down the road

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Charolette Strauss
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:43 pm
"heh heh, don't remind me." I said trying to block out the time that it will take to get there.
~two days later~
We were driving along like normal going through this eerily creepy abandoned city when all of the sudden my camaro chugs to a halt. "No, no, NO! Oh no baby what's wrong!!!!!" I put it in park and jump out and pop the hood. "Everything looks ok..." Haiku jumped out of the car too to see what was going on. I started walking around the car when i see the sand on the road change to a darker color near the gas tank. "What the heck... i had should have had plenty of gas left in the tank, i know my gas gauge doesn't work but i know when i have to fill up and it's not now..." I thought to my self. Slowly i start to hear a creaking coming from underneath the car. I bend down to check and see what it is when a zombie shoots out and pins me to the ground. "So your the one whose been draining my gas!" I said while struggling to keep it off me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:53 pm
Haiku immediately dug her claws into the zombie's torso, hoisting it up and over Spine to smash it into the ground with a loud squish."Zombie GTA, what next, Zombie Strippers???"Haiku cleaned off her hands of Zombie Slush and walked over, Helping Spine up."Well, I'd offer to carry you the rest of the way, But I'm sure you don't wanna leave this baby behind....so what now?"Haiku shrugged, packing her cigarette's as she pulled one out for a smoke

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Charolette Strauss
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:02 pm
I felt like i was about to cry! Leaving my baby behind... "Help my find someplace to hind it!" Haiku looked at me like she saw it coming, so we both set to find a sturdy, secure place for it that was close by. Once we did, we rolled him into it. "Can you give me a minute to say goodbye..?" My eyes were watering up so Haiku quickly walked away. Once she was gone took out all my ammo and my guns from his hidden compartments, admired his beautiful workmanship one more time, then hugged him good bye and sealed him up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:08 pm
Haiku waited silently off the side of the road for Spine, feeling a little more than sorry for Spine, who knows how long she's had that Camero, it must be like losing a child....She then caught sight of a few objects moving their way..."s**t, more already?????You've gotta be kiddin me!"Haiku extended her nails once more and took off, protecting both herself, Spine, and Spine's 'baby' In honor of his death.

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:32 pm
Leaving New Raccoon City, Sora was driving her Suzuki Hayabusa with her twin sister Sara hanging on tightly to Sora as she accelerated the bike. Sara had to shoot zombies that were near because Sora had to stay in control of her motorcyle or else they would crash and be dealt with major injuries. After driving for who knows how long Sora seen two people up ahead and recognizing the blue hair Sora slowed down and once close enough she halted to a stop and got off. "Haiku, thank god you're okay. What happened after the fight with Wesker, why'd you leave?" Sora asked Haiku then realizing that there were more zombies so she quickly got out her dual Desert Eagles and began firing at the zombie and was careful not to hit Haiku when she took off the kill some zombie too.  
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff