Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Ohh, I feel bad now. I don't know any 'real' emo bands. ; ; Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Andie a loser?
  Yes.
View Results

hewhoshotdownthestars

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:30 am
You'll get used to feeling like a loser, anyway check out

Another Found Self, All My Heroes, Jettie, A Novel Form, The Fight Song, Red Letter Union, Unknown Citizens, Skare Krow, Tragic Landscape, Bryce Dudka, Distance from Afar, Bottom Line, Wonderful Facade, Color Blind Light, 17 Come Sunday, Left @ Atlantic, Stunt Monkey, Extra Blue Kind, Wester, Someday Never, October Fall, Farewell, Living Nature, Shining Through, Our Last Night, Name Taken, New Atlantic, Drive by Romance, Romance, Samurai River, Tomorrow's Hero, Off the Deep End, Shimmer, Rediscover, Haydefield  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:36 pm
xunderOATHx777
Aww. I like The Used && MCR too. Dun't feel like a loser;; mmk?!
We're your friends so no worries.
<333

I like those bands too. Of course I actually do like bands that are emoish. You shouldn't feel like a loser though.  

prettypinkprincesspony#2

HardxCore

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:20 am
Xyloid
Is anyone going to help her out and post some emo?

Gray Matter, Jawbreaker, Rites of Spring, Indian Summer, Hot Water Music, Moss Icon, Heroin, Sunny Day Real Estate, Mineral, Cap'n Jazz, The Get Up Kids, Jets to Brazil...

Chances are that if it was made in the last 7 years it isn't emo.

[ANDiiE//]

omg. There's a band called Jets to Brazil? That's awesome. xD I'm from Brazil. -downloads-

Thanks for the bands, everyone! My iPod is nearly full with awesome bands!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:55 am
HardxCore
Xyloid
Is anyone going to help her out and post some emo?

Gray Matter, Jawbreaker, Rites of Spring, Indian Summer, Hot Water Music, Moss Icon, Heroin, Sunny Day Real Estate, Mineral, Cap'n Jazz, The Get Up Kids, Jets to Brazil...

Chances are that if it was made in the last 7 years it isn't emo.

[ANDiiE//]

omg. There's a band called Jets to Brazil? That's awesome. xD I'm from Brazil. -downloads-

Thanks for the bands, everyone! My iPod is nearly full with awesome bands!

There's also a band called Brazil, but they're not at all emo, just alternative rock. I saw them live and got to meet them though, they're a pretty cool bunch of guys. Anyway, I just thought I'd mention them cause of the name.  

HellMistress_Frizzy

Ice_cold_heartache

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:48 pm
hey Hawthorne Heights are one of my fav bands nothing wrong with them just try listening to other stuff too just cos its mainstream doesnt mean it isnt good.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:11 pm
I only know a couple too but I love mcr and the used  

Capt. Booty Shorts

x Pershion x

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:28 pm
it's hard to judge what exactly 'emo' is anyway, so don't feel bad if you listen to different music then other 'emos', lol. i personally don't like alot of what ppl call emo, but ppl still can ME emo... :S lol  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:58 pm
You see I love MCR and the used are awsome, never heard much Hawthorne Heights, and I don't know a ton of other bands but I just look at different topics and find out about new bands and then check them out.  

Cupcakes are Scene

Chibbidy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:43 pm
HardxCore
Compared to what you guys listen to, my stuff is like ... pop and s**t. ; ;

Like Hawthorne Heights, The Used, and especially My Chemical Romance. I feel like a bit of a loser. crying

Eh, screw other people's opinions. I really like My Chemical Romance. =P  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:39 am
for why are you in an emo guild then
EMO=music not a stereotype.  

Fall out boy devoted

tessamon

Gracious Harvester

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:39 am
I listen to those bands but most of the music that I listen to isn't so mainstream. They are good bands though and you shouldn't feel like a loser just because other people listen to different bands to you.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:31 pm
my chemical romance is horror punk/ alternative...not emo...hawthorne heights is emo and some old stuff was screamo...also im sick of the calling people emo thing...YOU CAN'T BE MUSIC...can you be rap?...country?... techno?... pop?....no, you can't so why do you think you can BE emo...nope...  

ghostbuster777

Switchblade Saint

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:21 pm
the used and mcr? t3h shmizz man!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:23 pm
Check out

rites of spring
sunny day real estate
the wall
cursive
cap'n jazz
and some others i forgot.

those are "real" emo bands  

.Second Best.

bleeding unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:27 pm
well emo or not i cant help but say i love those bands to and have a love for MCR....well good thing youre in the emo guild...you can expand you musical knowledge and if people start bothering you about music sense...you know what...do the emo thing and not care(lolz....thats the stupid stereotype emo crap but o well)  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games