Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaians United

Back to Guilds

The Gaians United Guild is a semi-active community full of people who want to have some fun and a steady group of people who are on Gaia. 

Tags: Military/Army, Militia, Fanfiction, Fanart Discussion, Role Playing, Games, Contests 

Reply Role Play Kingdom Forum
Elemental RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sora Star
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:14 pm
Ilmarinen watched silently as the Water and Dark elemental users battled each other. She had had temporary alliances with both forces at one point or another, but right now she wasn't liable to be helping either. She slowly started to walk the edge of the battle grounds, the two sides too caught up in each other's hatred to notice her.

Asteal voiced a low humming sound near her ear, trying to distract her slightly. The rose-pink haired young woman scratched her invisible friend's throat absentmindedly in responce as her eyes scanned the battle before her. "Will these fights never cease?" she wondered out loud, her winds tugging at her skirt playfully.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:34 pm
Aeon let out a sigh as he watched the battle. "Of course they would have to fight here on a main road." Aeon said to himself and he looked around to see where he could get around and saw a woman watching the battle as well. No, she wasn't a mere woman her blood different than most. "Elemental." He said quietly and a bit nervously. He just hoped she wasn't going to try to kill him like the elemental of water did.  

Aeon-WOLFKING

Familiar Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Sora Star
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:47 pm
Ilmarinen's head whipped around to stare at the person who had spoken the word 'Elemental,' the winds bringing the word back to her. A man was standing a little further away from her, watching her. Disappearing instantly, she flew through the battle towards him, re-semi-solidifying herself a few feet away. Asteal trumpetted in worry and she laughted lightly.

"He's only cautious Asteal, he probably won't attack us." She said softly, the young man before her drawing in her attention more than the battle behind her. "What is your name? And how can you tell that I am what I am through my guise?" The elemental asked, curious.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:18 pm
"My name is Aeon. I am an elementalist of blood. Your blood is similar to that of the water elemental. All I have to do is put two and two together. It is hard for anyone to hide what they are from me." Aeon said with a smile. He was still slightly nervous but he kept himself calm on the outside.  

Aeon-WOLFKING

Familiar Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Sora Star
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:13 pm
"Hm...as for blood...I should have any, even in my human guise-it's pure air that makes up my being, not flesh, bones, muscles and blood. My name is Ilmarinen. What ever did you do to my cousin in order to have Water try to kill you? Not that I care much. Anyone who agrivates Water has my favor." She said, a type of humor lacing her voice as her eyes flashed with a dark memory. Asteal's claws gripped her shoulder tightly in a type of comforting squeeze before launching himself into the sky the notes of an old air dragon song drifting down on a breeze so only the three talking could hear it.

Hm...a regular blood elemental user wouldn't be able to see through our guises... The elemental thought, drifting slightly closer to the pair.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:37 pm
"If you have been in your human form recently then you have some blood within you no matter how faint." Aeon said smirking lightly at his own ability. "I don't remember saying anything about the water elemental trying to kill me but reguardless, I'm not sure why they wanted to kill me when all I did was heal a wound on their human form."  

Aeon-WOLFKING

Familiar Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Sora Star
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:17 pm
Ilmarinen grinned ruthlessly. "My cousin is no friend of mine at the moment-as such my winds spy on Water for now." She said grimly in answer to his unvoiced question. "Though I did not hear about your healing of my cousin...hm...that is...interesting...to say the least. I think, if you don't mind, I will be sticking around your person to unlock this newest discovery." She added as Asteal played with the wind currents twenty feet above their heads.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:23 am
"Even if I did have a problem with it there wouldn't be much I could do about it. I just hope you don't decide to try to kill me as well." Aeon said with mixed emotions. "Your dragon is interesting. I don't think there are very many left alive today. Only animals other than Blazer to actually come by their elements naturally." At the sound of his name Blazer put his head up looked around and when Aeon motioned for him to relax the wolf put his head back down to sleep.  

Aeon-WOLFKING

Familiar Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Sora Star
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:03 pm
"True, Asteal is one of the last of his kind. Asteal, please come back down here and show yourself to these two." Ilmarinen her voice carried up to the air dragon by a wind. "Nice to meet you Aeon, Blazer. I hope that this will be an...interesting...relationship we have in the future. I've never truly liked boring things." She added with a soft smile.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:21 pm
"No matter how much we like to have a little bit of 'boring' we hardly ever seem to come by it. Things just seem to throw themselves infront of us. Such as this battle and..." Aeon stopped himself mid sentence at Blazers warning. 'Best not to say anything that COULD upset the elemental. Wind is harder to run from than water.' The wolf still appeared to be asleep but he was very much aware of everything. "Now we have to find a way around it because it doesn't seem likely to end soon." Aeon came back quickly even if a little lamely.  

Aeon-WOLFKING

Familiar Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Sora Star
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:11 pm
"See, now here is the easy part of travelling with an elemental. We'll just use the wind." Ilmarinen replied, a small giggle escaping from her lips before she clamped back down on her voice box. Asteal snorted in laughter as he took off from her arm again, circling above the trio while he waited for them to join him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:26 pm
"Of course. Since your an elemental you have the skills a master elementalist could only dream of." Aeon said with a slight chuckle. "In that sense there are no true masters other then the elementals themselves." As Aeon thought on the matter something else occured to him. "The new elements have they developed elementals yet?"  

Aeon-WOLFKING

Familiar Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Sora Star
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:38 pm
"True. ...mmm...the new elementals will have a slow build up of power over years. Though there will be significant signs of the being, well, being and an elemental. Mastery at a young age, prodigy when they were young, probably most were probably be 'found' by a human or an animal and raised until their powers manifested..." Ilmarinen said with a thoughtful look on her face. "Anyways, hop into your cart and I'll have my winds lift you. I highly doubt you would like to be lifted into the air with nothing underneath you." She added cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:46 pm
"I see." Aeon said in response to the different elementals appearing in time. "So none have been found yet?" Aeon asked curiously as he jumped into the cart and patting Blazer on the head telling him to relax and not to worry.  

Aeon-WOLFKING

Familiar Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Jaxdrill
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:49 am
Sig could feel the sounds of a battle raging, near by. He may not have been the earth elemental, but feeling vibrations through the earth was something a simple 5 year old Earth Element User could do.

"Hmm, elementals, better not get involved with that. If it wasn't for the fact that I know they both could easily kick my hind quarters I'd probably seperate the two of them with a stone pillar, but other problems like the fact that it is a main road that way then would arise." Sig said softly to himself before calling Sam his German Shepherd back to him from the stream and they began their journey again.  
Role Play Kingdom Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff