Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
Abandoned Military Base Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:29 pm
Seeing Wesker talk to Sara like that made her furious so she used her plagas power to dash to Wesker kick him so she could allow Ryu to find whatever he dropped. Sora looked at Sara and seen that she was terrified and remembered that Ryu relinquished Sara's weaponry so she was basically a sitting duck. Without a second thought Sora ran to Sara and handed her one of her dual magnums, "You better know how to use one of those. That magnum has a mean kick to it." "Its like shooting a handgun but with more recoil, I-I can handle that." Sara replied with fear laced in her voice as she watched Sora go after Wesker.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:36 pm
User ImageWesker shook off the body blow to the gut from the kick and popped his neck. "You really shouldn't have done that." He appeared in front of Sora and swept her leg with his leg, and as Sora was falling, Wesker kneed her in the back, making her land on the ground right on her stomach. "YOU LEAVE HER ALONE, OLD MAN!"
"What can you do? You're just a kid... with no family, no friends, no life."
"Well say that to this baby!" Ryu pulled out a syringe filled with blue glowing liquid and he injected it into himself. Soon, the adrenaline shot made his eyes bug out, and he quickly grabbed his short katana and swung it at amazing speed.  

Ryu Azore
Crew

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:43 pm
After dealing with that blow to the back Sora moved ever so slowly to try to move but the pain Wesker put on her seemed to shoot throughout her entire body. Sora tried to get up to help Ryu but she had the wind knocked out of her and noticed Sara dragging Sora away from the two men fighting. "Sora are you alright?" Yeah I'm fine, just gotta wait a few more seconds then I'll be back on my feet." Sora replied to Sara who looked at her confused. "Seconds? Its impossible for the human body to heal in a matter of seconds." Sara told Sora who now gotten back up on her feet. "Not if your a human who happens to have Las Plagas inside ya. The parasite gives me benefits." Sora said as she awaited for the right moment to shoot Wesker.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:51 pm
User ImageWesker smacked the blade out of Adrenaline-fueled rage-powered Ryu and threw a punch at him. But Ryu managed to dodge the punch and Ryu threw an uppercut at Wesker, knocking off his glasses. Wesker's eyes slowly glowed a bright red color. "DIE!" Ryu laughed as he parried many of Wesker's punches, but stopped when he landed a knee against his gut. "AGH!"
"After I'm done with you..." Albert then grabbed Ryu's neck and added "... I'll finish off Sora, nice... and slow." Ryu's eyes had much hatred and anger in it. He used his free hand to grab his miniature revolver he kept in his back pocket and said "Dodge this, grandpa." He then put the gun nozzle to Wesker's gut then pulled the trigger. Wesker grunted in pain then he threw Ryu against a metal support beam. "AGGGHHH!!!" A loud pop was heard.  

Ryu Azore
Crew

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:56 pm
"RYU!!! Sora rushed to Ryu to see if he was okay and unfortunately let her guard down to worry about Ryu's condition at the moment. "Sora, don't let your guard down!" Sara warned hoping that she wasn't too late to warn her since Sora would have no clue what would happen since she had her back turned to Wesker.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:04 pm
User ImageWesker grabbed the back of Sora's neck and kept her facing Ryu.
"That's what a true failure is like... no family... no friends... sells himself just to make a dollar. Look at him... does he deserve life?" Wesker turned around still holding Sora's neck, then kicked her towards Sara.

Meanwhile, there was splinters lying where Ryu laid.

~Flashback~
"Where is it? Sh*t where is it?" Ryu looks at Wesker, then quickly hides a broken off piece of crate under his jacket, in the back area.
~~~~~~~~

Now snapped in two, the wood falls out of his jacket, preserving the safety of Ryu's back. He was perfectly fine, he slowly reached for his short katana. He slowly got up and raised his sword looking at Wesker's back very evilly. Wesker on the other hand started to pull out a purple syringe from his sleeve.  

Ryu Azore
Crew

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:15 pm
With the kick towards Sara, the two girls collided into eachother and then collided into the wall behind them. Sora and Sara quickly recovered but Sora was more furious than Sara because Sora hates it when others talk down on people even though it may have been the truth. 'What the hell is that syringe for?!' Sora rapidly thought as she feared for the worst and was about to charge after Wesker once more but Sara stopped her. "Sara, what are you doing!?" "Don't go in there blindly, you have a gun, shoot him!" Sara somewhat ordered. Sora took Sara's order and managed to shoot Wesker in the arm.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:19 pm
User Image"Gah!" Wesker grabbed the syringe with his other arm, then turned around and stabbed it in Ryu's chest. Ryu slapped the needle off and literally hacked off Wesker's gun-shot arm off. He yelled in pain, and Ryu grabbed his throat. "Now this is what a true failure is like... losing to another failure... rest in peace, you S.O.B." Ryu then signaled for Sora to fire upon Wesker.  

Ryu Azore
Crew

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:24 pm
Taking the signal both Sora and Sara opened fire on Wesker, making sure that they weren't even going to hit Ryu kept firing until both were empty which was signified by the clips in both guns to fall out. "Did that kill him?" Sara asked while Sora ran to Ryu, "Ryu are you alright? Did whatever was in that needle get inside your system?" Sora asked, worry about Ryu'd well being.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:28 pm
Wesker dropped to his knees then collapsed on the ground. Ryu was holding the spot in which he was stabbed by the needle. "I don't know... I'm just a little dizzy. I'm just..." He then collapsed, he couldn't maintain his balance nor his strength.  

Ryu Azore
Crew

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:36 pm
"Oh god Ryu!" Sora caught Ryu before he hit the ground and gently set him down then she looked at Wesker and grabbed a hold of his shirt collar and demanded, "What did you do to him!!? Sora hoped that Wesker had some life in him to tell her what he did to Ryu but she had the feeling that even if he did have some life left in him he would never tell her what was in the syringe. "Sara, do you know what was in that needle?" "No I couldn't tell, I'm sorry Sora." Sora let go of Wesker to grip her hair in frustration then let go only to grab Wesker by the collar of his shirt again and slammed him against the wall, "You better be alive! Tell me what you done to him!!" Sora cried out as tears were actually running down her face.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:40 pm
User ImageRyu's eyes were still partly open, he saw Sora crying... because of what Wesker had done. 'She cares so much... that she's crying because of what happened to me. NO, FIGHT IT, RYU!! TELL HER THAT THE ANTIDOTE'S IN THE FRIGGIN' POCKET!!!'
"So...ra... in... Wesker's... pock...et."  

Ryu Azore
Crew

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:46 pm
Sora looked back to Ryu after she heard him say something, getting the message together Sora gotten the antidote from Wesker's pocket and once finding the syringe Sora dashed to Ryu and injected him with the antidote. Hoping that the syringe actually had the antidote in it. "Please let it be the antidote, please." Sora pleaded in hopes of Ryu living instead of dying.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:48 pm
*Mean while the battle between wesker and the other 3, Nicholai was in the main control room downloading the data that tricell had collected cause he wasn't going to let the company get away with what was happening. he then rolled the comfy chair over to the view screen where they all were. "yes that right buy me sometime to get the data." he muttered to himself as he still continued to try and override the door so they could get to the missile. he herd a groan behind him and he turned to look and it was one of the guards coming to. he walked over to the guard and dropped a knee on his throat that was just hard enough to prevent him from breathing to make the guard black out again. once it was so he walked back over to the console and continued to work on getting the door open. he finally with a shout out in russian the door hisses open.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:53 pm
After the antidote has been injected in his body, Ryu felt his life energy restored. His eyes slowly opened up and Ryu said "Oh Sora Avalon!" He leaned up to her and landed a kiss on her lips, thankful that they all have survived to see another day.  
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff