Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
New Olwen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:48 pm
User ImageRyu laughed once again and hid in a dark corner, his dark clothing helping him blend in. "Come on, Sora. Surely you don't want to hurt sweet old me!"

[[XD lawl]]  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:51 pm
Sora looked around the house looking for Ryu and taking note that he was wearing dark clothing began searching in dark places, "Take back that comment and maybe I'll spare you a few punches and an extremely hard kick to the groin." Sora spoke as she seached in more dark places and felt she was getting closer to finding Ryu.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:52 pm
*he followed haiku "i had to get a few things.." he said as he looked a little nervous still considering the last time he was this close to her he got knocked into a armored door. he looked to her having the flash backs of all those escape attempts except the one that he was in the infermary for cause of his eye. he snapped back to reality and just let out a sigh then the sigh turned to a yawn.*  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:58 pm
User ImageRyu quickly looked around and saw that there were some pipes that carried out water in the building on the ceiling. He grabbed a hold of it and clung his feet to it, then watched as Sora searched for him.
'I'm glad she doesn't know I'm flirting eek I feel sorry for my future children though.'  

Ryu Azore
Crew

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:59 pm
User Image
Haiku nodded with a small response of 'kk' She looked back and laughed a bit."Is everyone here tired besides me? Ah well, Ryu said room's are up here so I'd assume you can take your pick of any if you want."She spoke as Sora flew by."Go about three inches to your left and you got him hun."Haiku stopped to watch the fun unravel before her. Lucky for her she could see plain as day in dark areas so Ryu stood out like a wolf in a field of bunnies. She smirked at the thought.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:03 pm
"Thanks Haiku!" Sora went in the direction Haiku pointed her in and found Ryu, "Perpare to DIE!!!" Sora yelled as she pounced on Ryu and put him in a headlock and made sure he couldn't get away and also made sure that she controlled her strength. "Wait, did I say 'die' I really meant 'pay'."  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:06 pm
User ImageHe got pounced so hard that they both were on the ground. "Haiku, you little bi--" He then blushed a bunch at the thought that Sora's on top of him. "... O////O umm... S-Sora?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:07 pm
User Image
"Welcome!"Haiku leaned her back against the wall using a leg to steady herself on the wall. Watching the sight in front of her had been extremely amusing as she stood munching her sandwich quite satisfied with her findings as of date. She then thought of what was to come later down the road, if these moments would last.

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:08 pm
*he shook his head "i'm not tired...i'm just a little weak from the accident that all..." he said truthfully still nervous however he looked for a room that was empty that he could occupy. he walked into a room far away from ryu's room cause he knew that he was going to get beat up by sora. he set his things down so he didn't have to carry them. he stretched his arms up to relieve his back however his cracked ribb made him cringe again.*  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:11 pm
User Image
Haiku watched him leave and replied with a wave."Well at least lay down and try to rest a bit, It'll help with your injuries"She called after him, turning her full attention back to the soon to be murder scene in front of her.

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:12 pm
"What Ryu?" Sora asked showing no signs of letting Ryu out of the headlock.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:14 pm
User Image"Well for one, you're not being careful, I have some adrenaline shots in the interior of my jacket... and two, you're on top of me and I can swear your chest was touching my back O//////O"  

Ryu Azore
Crew

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:20 pm
"I didn't know you had needles in your jacket and why are you caring that my chest was against your back, you perv!" Sora exclaimed as she stood up with Ryu still in her grasp and slightly tightened her grip then looked at Haiku, "If you find him dead, you didn't see anything."

((Penguins of Madagascar reference XD its funnier when Skipper say that.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:22 pm
Ryu smiled a bit. "We're such good frien-- ... Oh, my cellphone's vibrating. Can I get that, Sora?"  

Ryu Azore
Crew

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:23 pm
User Image
Haiku saluted Sora and nodded."Understood"She smirked at Ryu and stuck her tongue out playfully"Sorry hun but this is too good to pass up soooooooo... You're screwed!"She laughed playfully walked closer to Sora, putting her hands on her shoulders and whispering something about castrating him with a small giggle, showing she was joking around.

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff