Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SnowClan Member cleanup Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:34 pm
Sorrelleaf
Silvercloud
Sparklepaw
Sandtalon
Starfang
Sootwing

These members have been added to the inactive list and will be deleted when I am done with my sweep of the Clan. If you see your name here and are active, do let me know, or otherwise I am afraid you will be deleted.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:19 am
Darknight
Grayclaw
Snowsong
Tigerstorm

Added these members to the list as well. Darknight was nice enough to pm me about his status. 3nodding The others I am afraid I was impossible to make contact with.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:12 pm
Kitsune Thistletree
So I have been looking for Goldenflame, and I have noticed that her username is no longer part of the memberlist. My question is the same as always. Does anyone know if she still posts? If her character died? Or does she have a new username?

Goldenflame was a friend of mine outside of Gaia, i'm afraid though that she does not go on gaia anymore so she cannot be contacted that way. I've asked her about this guild and she says we can kill off her character as long as if it hasn't been killed yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:55 pm
I believe it had been killed off some time ago. However, thanks a lot for the info. 3nodding  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:01 pm
haha it met the most tragic end, making no impact what so ever >.<

and you are very welcome : )  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:07 pm
this is sparrowheart i back i just had a really bad year and i ready yea i no i should of told someone though i didnt have a computer for a really long time and well i just go back and i was going to make it i was getting the other giuld of mine and saying that i back and rping again srry for the delay  

Kitt ShadowDeath

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:09 am
Alright then. Thank you for letting me know then. wink Glad to see you back. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:12 pm
Currently added Doveflight to the list, contacting others.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:37 pm
Added Aquapaw to the list, as she has not even connected since I sent the PM. neutral  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff