keep 'em small
  cover up!!
View Results

Edible Purple

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:14 pm
SMOOCHERS
Who wears short shorts? I WEAR SHORT SHORTS! 4laugh

I was totally going to say that. >w<
Anyway, I DO wear short shorts, and I guess it's because they're comfortable. (The ones I have, anyway.) I have a few pairs, and the shortest pair do only just cover my butt... but they do cover it, and I don't wear them as much as the slightly longer ones, which have absolutely no chance of showing any sort of butt at all.
I'm not sure why they would make others uncomfortable, just as long as they're not slipping up your crack or showing anything that shouldn't really be shown. As long as the wearer is comfortable with them, I'm comfortable with them. :]
Oh, and I'm not a skank or anything. Cx As I said, I don't wear them to show off, I wear them 'cause they're comfy. I have no problems with my thighs though, so that may be why I'm all for wearing them and some others not so much.

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:17 pm
I wear short shorts and skirts.. basically anything that barely covers my a** because i like the breeze against my legs and lower thighs.

Plus they look pretty hot.. not on me though.. but i still wear them.  

Jenitorturer

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:59 pm
I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear!  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:49 pm
First time I've ever been comfortable in shorts, so this summer's the first summer I'll probably wear them regularly . . .  

eccentricanomaly

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:54 pm
My shorts arent that short, except according to the school rule that says that cant be above your fingertips. According to that rule they are to short, its an unfair rule because i have long arms, long fingers, long legs, and a long torso are.

The only time i wear short shorts is to gymnastics  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:15 pm
I live in Australia, and in you lived here in summer you'd wear them too. It gets so hot sometimes you're just happy to wear as little as you can get away with.
I don't see a problem with them at all. I think it's great that girls are confident enough to not worry about showing off their bodies and to me, anyone who's gonna judge me on what I wear just isn't worth my time. Wearing short shorts doesn't make you a slut. It might make guys look at you but hey, who here can honestly say they've never checked out a topless guy at the beach? It's fair game. I always say the only thing you can tell about a person from what they're wearing is just that: what they're wearing.

So! If they're comfy and they make you feel good about yourself, then wear them!

LyricalSoul93

thomlina

2,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:39 am
i am in grade 7 and the girls in my class wear them like everyday- even in the winter [they for some reason wore tights under them so they don't frezze]. we have a dress code at our school but none of these girls are following it. it's like our prinibal doesn't care or he likes it....  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:45 am
I wear whatever is comfy, may it be shorts or jeans

heart

Imarek

I LOVE GLITTER

2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:36 pm
Short shorts all the way!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:16 pm
I'm okay with them. I have a pair at home, but I never worn them before xD
It rains too much here and it's too cold to.  

Atomic Poppy

Girl-Crazy Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

pure as snow

Fashionable Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:37 pm
honestly I like how they look on me but I don't think I'll wear them because they are sooo tight and because I don't want guys getting the wrong idea -_____-
But other then that. I wish I could.

I think really it has to do in where you live. Like if you live in a place where it's super hot then I think that is ok around people but where there are a lot of jerks and the climate is warm but not hot. It's not ok xD

04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff