Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
unnamed RP (Not accepting/Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayatai

6,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:55 pm
Kei walked out from the alleyway and headed towards the main office building of the school. The school and the office were in seperate buildings as he learned as he was heading here. He made sure to keep out of sight of the others who went searching for him, since it appeared that they still were. He walked up to the doorway and opened the door slightly as when someone yelled 'THERE HE IS!" he heard and looked back and saw they had spotted him finally. He hurried and opened the door a little more and slipped in closing the door behind him quickly. He watched the door as he saw the shadows now of the people come closer and then stop at the door. "Damn.. this is the main office, lets leae him be for now.." they said and walked off. Kei sighed and turned, heading for the office door. There were other rooms in that building but he noticed no one ever used them. He then remembered as he walked of the girl he now knew as 'Wyn' was nice to him, unlike the others that he had met first when he first arrived. He still didn't want to be their guinea pig and have to follow what they all told him to do... He sighed and shrugged off his thoughts as he arrived the door and walked in.

"Yes? You want something?" a lady asked from behind the counter that was in front of him. She was an elderly lady that looked like she could be in the brady bunch or something.. Kei had no clue what she could pose as since he never was able to watch much of television. "U-uhm.. I-I need to hand something in..." he stuttered in a soft voice and looked at the woman. The woman watched him for a moment as Kei fidgeted in place as he looked unsure of something. She sighed, "Well you will have to speak uKei walked out from the alleyway and headed towards the main office building of the school. The school and the office were in seperate buildings as he learned as he was heading here. He made sure to keep out of sight of the others who went searching for him, since it appeared that they still were. He walked up to the doorway and opened the door slightly as when someone yelled 'THERE HE IS!" he heard and looked back and saw they had spotted him finally. He hurried and opened the door a little more and slipped in closing the door behind him quickly. He watched the door as he saw the shadows now of the people come closer and then stop at the door. "Damn.. this is the main office, lets leae him be for now.." they said and walked off. Kei sighed and turned, heading for the office door. There were other rooms in that building but he noticed no one ever used them. He then remembered as he walked of the girl he now knew as 'Wyn' was nice to him, unlike the others that he had met first when he first arrived. He still didn't want to be their guinea pig and have to follow what they all told him to do... He sighed and shrugged off his thoughts as he arrived the door and walked in.

"Yes? You want something?" a lady asked from behind the counter that was in front of him. She was an elderly lady that looked like she could be in the brady bunch or something.. Kei had no clue what she could pose as since he never was able to watch much of television. "U-uhm.. I-I have to hand something in.." he stuttered. The woman looked at him for a moment as she noticed he fidgeted in his place, as if unsure of something. She sighed and spoke again, "Well, make sure you talk a bit louder when you talk to him..." she said and pointed to the door across the room. "There is no one in there so you can just go talk to him. Kei nodded and walked to the room, the door was open but he stopped and knocked on the door frame that was there and looked in.

The older man looked up from his desk full of papers and to Kei. "Yes...?" he asked "Come in and sit down" the teacher said suggesting towards one of the chairs in the room. Kei quietly entered and sat in one. "Now what is it that you wanted to talk to me about?" he asked looking at Kei. "U-uhm... I'm supposed to hand something to you.." Kei responded quietly as he pulled a piece of paper out of his bag handing it over to the principal. He took it from Kei not to much after and looked it over. "Ah... I see..." he muttered and looked up at Kei once more and stood up. "So you're new here... My name then is Mr. Curtright, you can also call me Dr. Curtright also, it doesnt matter. I am the principal here." he said as he held out a hand. Kei stood up and took his hand and shook it lightly. "I heard you were coming here, but I had no idea of your condition. So, Kei... I will tell all of the teachers you will be having to make sure and watch you closely so you don't hurt yourself." he smiled. "Ehn.. okay.." Kei responded and looked away sadly, as he didn't want to be treated as someone who was special. Kei released his hand and headed for the door. "That's all I needed to do.." he told Mr. Curtright. Curtright nodded, "Okay then, see you within the schools from time to time if it so happens.." he said waving goodbye to Kei. Kei nodded and lightly waved also as he turned and left the room, also exiting the office door afterwards, and headed for the exit of the building.

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:36 pm
Rhoswyn sighed loudly as she walked away from the alley and into the open. The matter of blending in at the college and finding dorms would be an easy trick to pull, but staying under a glamour constantly could be as irritating as an old scab ready to be picked off. First, find shelter, acclimate herself to this strange world, the rest wasn't quite a priority yet. Rhoswyn looked clearly exasperated; others saw her frazzled expression and grinned sympathetically. Finally, she approached another boy who was studying.

"Excuse me, could you tell me where the girls dormitory is? I'm new and way lost," she asked, imitating the speech of the crowds of people around her. The boy smiled and pointed her in the right direction, left thinking wistfully of the pretty girl who might never speak to him again.

Rhoswyn would linger in his mind, something of her true nature seeping through and planting a seed in the minds of the few perceptive people around her. They would sense her presence as something vastly different, something tempting and special. It was a magic as inherent as her breathing, something she couldn't suppress if she tried, and the quick smile of thanks she gave as an afterthought pulled the boy like a magnet, though he remained sitting at the picnic table alone.

Meanwhile, Rhoswyn quickly made her way to the building he had pointed to and disappeared past a large glass door as she entered, so clean her reflection shone back at her. The visage in the shining glass revealed her true appearance, though so briefly that any who noticed looked again and thought they must have been imagining things.  

InkWeaver

Ayatai

6,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:43 pm
Kei reached for the door handle seeing no shadows of people were lurking outside the doors. He slowly opened it and looked out. Good. No one. He stepped out and closed the door behind him and looked around. He was in the clear at least that was what it all seemed to him as he walked down the steps of the office building and back onto the pathways. He had learned where the male dorms would be since he read up on where everything should be before heading over here to the dorm. As he reached the building he now started again to try and keep himself hidden within the crowds as he walked in with them and not seem like an seperate individual. "You stop right there." a familiar voice sounded, too familiar to him for his taste and he didn't like this. He turned as he stopped to face this person and knew as he saw it was the guy from earlier. Kei stumbled back away from the boy as he now had it like a mouse now in the trap and caught. "W-what..." he muttered.
''Don't give me what, you know exactly what. You ran away from us, our little pet, and now we have you." the boy said as he walked closer to Kei and cornered him into a corner. "Uhm... uhm.." Kei had nothing he could say anymore nor could get anywehere to go. "Look at me when I speak!" the male said grabbing Kei up by the collar of his shirt once more making him look at him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:15 am
It only took an hour for her work out some kinks and find herself a room, but to Rhoswyn's disappointment she would have a room mate. Confined spaces made her uncomfortable enough, just being in this building was starting to wear on her nerves. As she walked briskly to the second floor and down the end of the hall claustrophobia slowly set in. Rhoswyn took one long, shaky breath and grasped the silver doorknob as if she was clinging to life. Turning the knob with a trembling hand, she opened the door to take in the room that would be her home for an undetermined amount of time.

It was small, but the ceiling was higher than the hallway and the room was painted a lovely cream color that gave the illusion of a bigger room. Rhoswyn sighed audibly in relief when she saw the large window that occupied a wall facing east. Quickly she scampered to that side of the room and pushed up til the window was completely open and a cool breeze rushed in. Rhoswyn was so happy she leaned out the window and felt the wind brush across her face. When she was done relishing the sensation her eyes fluttered open and she saw a commotion happening at the building next door.

Her sharp eyes soon recognized the gang of boys and Rhoswyn quickly assessed the situation. Last time she had tried to help, the boy had refused her completely. But maybe there was a way to distract them long enough for him to escape again. Rhoswyn turned around and searched the room for something useful. A few textbooks occupied a small, sturdy bookshelf nearby. She snatched one and, leaning out the window, gave it a strong toss that hit the gang's leader squarely on the back of his head. Unsure of the effects of her actions, Rhoswyn waited and leaned out the window, watching and ready to throw another book if necessary.  

InkWeaver

Ayatai

6,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:58 pm
Kei's breathing hardened as it again became harder for him to breath whenever he became scared or excited or any of those things. "Uh-uhm..." he repeated as the boy stared him down. A book then came from behind hitting the leader in the back of the head, in which he dropped Kei to the ground as a reaction and put his hand to the back of his head and looked in the direction where the book came from.

Kei fell to the ground his breathing deep and heavy as he held a hand to his chest. He knew that he had to get out there again so he didn't have to be put into a guinea pig situation so he made himself stand up and made himself move out of the area, away from the group and to his room. Thankfully he was able to sign up early enough he knew that he was in a room all his own, so he knew that he wouldnt have to risk a roommate learning his secret of his weak heart.

Kei made it too his room and opened the door and walked in and took a small but deep sigh of relief as he closed the door behind him and walked in setting his bag beside the wall and he walked and lay down on the bed.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:08 am
As soon as the boy ran inside Rhoswyn leaned back and pulled the window down, nearly closing it so a small crack would continue to let in the air from outside. There weren't any curtains or she would have pulled them closed as well, to better hide herself away. The bookshelf she had stolen from sat alongside a sturdy wooden desk that had yet to be used. Rhoswyn plopped onto it, tiny feet dangling off the floor, and sighed.

This boy needs some serious protection apparently, she thought, kicking her feet back and forth. There might be some favors I can call in, but is that really necessary? They're a group of human boys. Rhoswyn then decided she could handle them herself in her own unique way. If they were too embarrassed to show their faces, then they would definitely leave her boy alone.  

InkWeaver

Ayatai

6,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:39 am
As Kei lay on his bed he rolled over and looked up at the ceiling and thought of the day that just happened. He still didn't quite understand why someone who he just met would protect him when as much he never met that person or anyone less much other his family members....

He sighed as he regained his breath as it came back to a steady beathing pattern and he sat up again and looked out the bedroom window. A dove flew past as another followed happily.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff