Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
New Raccoon City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Virus or Parasite Do You Prefer?
  T-Virus
  G-Virus
  TG-Virus
  T-Veronica Virus
  Las Plagas
  Uroboros
View Results

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:35 pm
"Alrighty then, was all Sora said as she ventured in the house and found an empty bedroom near the bathroom and decided to crash there so she took off her jacket to reveal her purple and indigo t-shirt and laid down on the bed. Getting bugged by the silence Sora got out her mp3 from her pocket, put on ear bud in her ear and turned on the music at a low volume just in case Ryu called her for something.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:44 pm
Ryu entered the bedroom shortly after and sat down next to Sora. "Hey, can we talk?" He put his hand against his chin and his elbow against his knee. "I haven't had a conversation in months. I'm basically socially starving."  

Ryu Azore
Crew

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:47 pm
"Alright, what do you want to talk about? Sora chuckled as she took her headphone out and turned off her mp3 to talk to Ryu then sat up leaning against the wall.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:50 pm
"Anything's fine, although what concerns me is the reason you're here. I'm curious neutral "  

Ryu Azore
Crew

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:55 pm
"I was coming here following rumors that someone in this city was the cause of the outbreak but I've searched this place thoroughly with no luck." Sora explained herself then added, "Seeing as my search was a failure I went to look for survivors just to make sure that there was at least someone alive in this chaos."  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:12 am
"The cause of the outbreak was a nasty STD that mixed with AIDS, H1N1, Black Plague, and the Chicken Pox that can be spread only by Shemales and goats." Ryu said sarcastically as he yawned. "I don't know who would be dumb enough to unleash such a nasty thing upon us."  

Ryu Azore
Crew

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:37 am
"I don't know either but whoever did release that virus is really gonna be in for it when I get a hold of them." Sora told Ryu as she laid back down on the bed to get comfortable once more. "So what brings you here Ryu, I take it that you didn't just come here for vacation time."  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:38 pm
*He slowly came to and when he realized where he was, it was kind of a bad situation. The H3 Hummer that he was in was upside down and stuck half under the front end of a demolished firetruck in downtown of New Raccoon city. He had a severe headache due to the blood that rushed to his head. He looked around the wreckage from where he was strapped in. There were no other survivors from the collision and the extent of his injuries were minor. He didn't move around too much due the predicament he was in so he stayed quiet for the time being. He wore a black B.D.U. with a Kevlar vest along with combat boots, tactical holster for his handgun, combat knife strapped to his left shoulder, black balaclava, gas mask and tactical belt with pouches. He looked like Security detail for a transport however he couldn't remember how the collision happened at the present moment.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:03 pm
Ryu pinched the spot between his eyebrows. "I was told to come here to investigate the nearby laboratories. That's all. I wish I knew why." He wish he could tell her more but he was told to not mention a word about it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:11 pm
"Ahh, well the labs should be somewhere around here though I'm not sure how well protected they are." Sora mentioned to Ryu then got out her phone to check the time and saw that it was sometime near 9pm, "Damn, I didn't know how late it was. Well if you need me I'll be on the porch getting some target practice in." Sora told Ryu then headed out of the room with her belongings, gotten outside, sat down on the folding chair and aimed her dual magnums at any zombies that dare come near. After shooting some zombies Sora managed to see some smoke coming from downtown of New Raccoon City so without a word to Ryu Sora unlocked her bike and sped down to see what had happened.

By the time Sora got to where the smoke originated from she quickly got off her bike and looked inside the H3 Hummer to see if anyone was in there and when she seen a man in a black B.D.U and Kevlar vest Sora tried to help get the man out. "Hey, sir, you okay? Don't worry I'll help you get out of there,"  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:44 pm
*he looked to the person that was speaking to him however he was heavily disoriented. he still tried to shift about however it was no use. moments later he blacked out ouch again cause of all the blood that rushed to his head. he seemed to have a moderate concussion and was suffering from a massive blow to the head, he wasn't going to die unless a zombie got him in this state.*  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:05 pm
"S***, hold on I'll get you out." Sora tried to tell the man then managed to get the car door open and get inside. As quickly as she could Sora used the man's own knife to cut the seat belt that kept him in place and once she managed to cut the belt Sora made sure that he didn't get hurt worse than he already was and dragged him out of the Hummer. 'Hope Ryu doesn't mind another guest, she thought as she looked at the blacked out man and placed him on her bike then started it up as soon as she was on it. Slowly as possible Sora drove back to the house where Ryu was and carried the man inside, "Ryu, I need help, this man's hurt!."  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:51 am
Ryu saw the two, and quickly ran to the basement and searched for medical supplies. He found a medpack, containing the basic materials needed to treat injuries... it may not be much, but it's still something. He ran back to Sora and the man, and tossed the medpack on the couch. "Lay him there."  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:05 am
"Alright, was all Sora said as she followed directions and laid the man down on the couch, "I found him in a wrecked Hummer and when I got him out he lost conciousness. I think he suffered a head injury since I can't find any other wounds on him."  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:02 pm
*by the time that he realized he wasn't upside down he slowly opened his eyes. he saw the two figures however his vision was kin of hazy. the words that they spoke were clearly American however they both sounded like they were underwater to him. he tried to shake off the feeling however he ended up just laying back down. "что случилось?......кто ты?....и как я сюда попал?" he mumble out in fluent Russian he laid there with his eyes closed.*  
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff