Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply KH Role Playing!
The Keyblade Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:04 pm
*Xanov/ovan turns around* You!!!! *Grabs Therin by the throat* Where is Mauka!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:08 pm
Risu reacts automatically. Summoning Seraphic Melody, she dashes over to where Xanov and Therin are, stopping in front of them. Holding her Keyblade defensively in front of her, she dares a look at Xanov's eyes...and stops.

"Mauka" is not a familiar name to her, but she guesses, from the fierce look in the Nobody's eyes, that the relationship he shares with Ovan is not a pleasant one. It's a relationship wtih Ovan because to her knowledge, Xanov has no memories of his previous "life."

With a shake of her head, she clears her mind of such thoughts and addresses the enraged Nobody, who is temporarily acting like an extremely irritated version of Master Kaname's other apprentice.

"Um, Ovan? You should probably let him go. Now. The position you have him in looks painful, and I don't think he has any information that will be of any use to you." Her voice wavers, but does not break, despite the slowly building panic that threatens to seize her and root her to the spot.

pinnedbutterflywings

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:47 pm
"Mauka?... Never...heard of her..." He barely manages to get the words out while being held so.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:17 pm
*Ovan/Xanov looks at her then him* Lies *slams Therin into a invisible wall then drops him as he turns his attention to Risu and chrges at her by throwing his blade in the air and readies to fight her with his strenght*  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:35 pm
The pinkette's eyes widen in horror as Xanov slams into her, his Keyblade grazing her abdomen.

"V-van! Ovan-nii! What are you doing?! We're not lying!" she screeches in protest as he knocks her off balance.

Clutching her injured side, Risu summons Seraphic Melody, which she grips tightly as she makes her way over toTherin.

"I'm...your friend, remember?" she says weakly as she positions herself defensively in front of her fallen comrade.

"Therin, are you all right?" she asks him in a whisper.

Out of Kaname's two apprentices, Ovan was always the better fighter; she hardly ever defeated him during training. It was why she was so impressed when Therin was able to match him, stroke for stroke, and it is why she hopes that if Therin isn't unconscious, he can help her literally knock some sense into the raging Nobody.

If he is unconscious, however...

Well, Risu doesn't want to think about that.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:34 pm
"Well, I guess I'm gonna have to knock some sense back into you." The body lying on the ground vanishes and Therin appears near Risu with Guiding Light and Shroud of Darkness in hand.  

Saeed Jama

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:42 pm
Risu sighs in relief at the sight of her comrade up and ready for battle.

"Thank goodness you're all right," she murmurs to Therin quietly. "I was beginning to think that I would have to fight my closest friend by myself. Since you're here, though..."

She grips Seraphic Melody tightly.

"We might be able to wear him out."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:36 pm
"Actually, the best way to take him down now would be to show him we mean no harm. I have an idea. Risu, I need you to think of all of your memories of him, just do that and I'll take care of the rest." Therin sets up a barrier around them to keep Xanov from reaching them. Then he takes hold of Risu's keyblade and concentrates. "I need you to focus, Risu. This can't work if you don't work with me."  

Saeed Jama

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:15 pm
*Xanov/Ovan twitches in pain and holds his head flailing* Mauka!!!!!!!!!!!! *a flash of light appears from Dawn's Judgement and shows the two his memory of the man who struck Ovan down*

"Well Ovan looks like you and the seven other masters lost this time *blade stabs into Ovan and he fades into nothing*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Xanov falls to the ground unconcious*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:20 pm
Risu didn't have time to help Therin, because just as she was about to, a memory of Ovan that was not her own came to her mind, showing her what she had feared.

Ovan didn't go missing for just any reason.

He was attacked.

After her vision returns to normal, Risu turns to Therin, an odd look in her eyes.

"Therin, did you see that...? That...guy... He...in the memory...and Ovan-nii... I think that's Mauka. Mauka...is the one that did...this to him..."

Biting back tears, the girl carefully makes her way over to the unconscious Nobody that is all that's left of her closest friend, where she settles on the ground.

"I wish there was something I could do for him," she says, desperation lacing her tone.

'It's why I took on the Master's assignment,' she wants to say. But she doesn't. She can't. Not right now.

pinnedbutterflywings

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:21 pm
Therin breaks down the barrier. "Well, so much for that idea, however... If that is who struck him down, then he must still be out there somewhere." He contemplates his options. "Well, I think we should find a place to get Xanov some rest. You should rest too; you look tired." He walks over to Xanov. "Come on, I have a place at the World That Never Was. We can rest there and come up with a plan."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:50 am
Risu smiles tiredly, her relief evident.

"That...sounds like a good idea," she admits, getting up from her spot beside Xanov.

But then she remembers.

"Um, Therin? Xanov's kind of out cold right now. How are we going to get him to The World That Never Was?" she asks.

pinnedbutterflywings

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:16 am
"I can carry him if I have to." He stoops over and settles Xanov so he is riding piggyback. Then, he opens a dark corridor and steps through.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:41 am
(go to topic Beginning in the World That Never Was)  

Saeed Jama

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:44 pm
The pinkette stares into the Darkness of the Corridor.

'So dark...I wonder if it ever--' she cuts her own thoughts off.

'No! Now isn't the time to be scared, Risu! Your friend needs you right now!'

Gripping Seraphic Melody tightly, Risu slowly steps into the Corridor of Darkness, first one foot, then the other, until finally, she is plunged into complete Darkness.

KH Role Playing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff