Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Alpha Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:16 pm
... I think I'll pass.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:33 pm
Alina drove up to her father’s house and parked in front. She sat in the car for a moment before getting out and walking to the door. She hesitated for a moment then inhaled and knocked on the door. It was an awkward and joyous reunion. Two hours pasted by in a flash and Alina found herself in her old room, memories flooding back. She laughed softly and left her room making her way down stairs to inform her father she was going out.

Alina walked through the streets familiarizing herself with the town. She stopped by the bakery and ordered a sticky bun, something she ate nearly every day as a girl. Eating way Alina went to the old swings and sat down enjoying the cool air of September.

Devourer of Cupcakes

Smitten Gawker

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pet Lover 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:44 pm
Nero was walking down the street with a book in his face. The wind picked up a little, sending a light breeze his way. He inhaled and stopped dead in his tracks. That scent... it was familiar. He remembered a day when all the males in the area had gone crazy... a day when one little girl was sent away. Nero put the book down and looked across the street only to see a lone girl sitting on a swing. He closed the book and started walking towards her. "Alina?" He whispered.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:58 pm
Alina had just finished eating her sticky bun when the air changed. The fine hairs on the back of her neck stood up causing her to look for the source. A guy was walking towards her, a guy she couldn't recall knowing. Not that she knew most of the people her own age, just the forms of abuse they liked to use. So as he got closer she schooled her face so no emotion showed. "Yes?"  

Devourer of Cupcakes

Smitten Gawker

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pet Lover 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:05 pm
Nero stopped a few feet away from her and leaned against a pole on the monkey bars. He looked her over quickly and gave her a soft smile. "It's been a while since you've been here. How have you been?" He asked curiously. He was glad that seeing her this time was nothing like when she had been kicked out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:25 pm
Alina felt like frowning at the guy but years of training stopped her. It wasn't safe for the Alpha female to lose control of her emotions no matter how small. "I'm sorry, but do I know you?" He seemed to know her but she couldn't place him.  

Devourer of Cupcakes

Smitten Gawker

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pet Lover 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:31 pm
"You use to. But I suppose you don't remember me. We went to school together." He said softly. "My name is Nero."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:51 pm
Alina thought back. Shaking her head she looked at him. "Sorry but I'm drawing a blank." Getting up from the swing she walked towards him and stuck out her hand. "It's nice to meet you Nero."  

Devourer of Cupcakes

Smitten Gawker

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pet Lover 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:56 pm
"Ah, well it's okay." Nero smiled and shook her hand. "Like I said it's been a while, so I think it's understandable if you don't remember me." He shrugged and put his hand back in his pocket.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:03 pm
Still keeping her face blank and taking a few steps back Alina asked with just a touch of sarcasm, "Do you want to tell me how we know each other or is it a secret?"  

Devourer of Cupcakes

Smitten Gawker

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pet Lover 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:09 pm
Nero blinked and simply stared at her for a few moments. "If it's a secret it's not one I think I know." He thought for a few seconds, but only came up with that one day.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:50 pm
Great, she thought to herself. The first person she meets after coming back is a mental case. "Well, I should be going. You seem busy with your book...and besides I don't like riddles." So Alina walked around him intending to do something. She wasn't so sure what because she didn't have any friends to visit.  

Devourer of Cupcakes

Smitten Gawker

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pet Lover 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:05 pm
"Huh... Oh sorry. I just heard you wrong is all. I thought you were gonna tell me a secret on how we know each other." He said, a little embarresed now. "Which come to think of it wouldn't make any sense seeing as you don't remember me. I didn't mean to give you a riddle or anything."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:17 pm
She stopped and looked at him. "Yes, it would be odd." Alina didn't say anything for a time, just stared at him in a way that most found unnerving. She didn't mean to, but her stare was powerful due to the Alpha. "Sooo, do you want to tell me or should I start guessing?"  

Devourer of Cupcakes

Smitten Gawker

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pet Lover 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:56 am
Nero found that she was staring at him and looked down. Once she asked her question he looked back up at her. "A few years ago... before you left you were always getting picked on. I was too due to my hair and everything. I was walking down the street when I saw some people picking on you so I stepped in. Got a little bruised up in the process but you came out of it unscaffed." He explained to her. "That and we had like three years of classes together."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff