Reply Role Play
Action/Fantasy RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeramir

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:19 pm
"Alright then my friend...I will take you on your offer...till we meet again..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:53 am
He started to walk away but stopped," and if you try to stop me in any way at all I WILL Kill you." he jumped up and faded away.  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

Zeramir

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:25 pm
"hahaha not that you could^^ But don't worry I wont follow" The human devil stood on his feet and watched from the tall building they were on the ground below and then with no warning done he jumped from the building hed first and while falling he gave a flip faling on his feet with his hands in his pants pockets."Care to come mylady?^^"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:07 pm
Shuyin was standing on top a building where he couldn't be seen, "Hmm, I belive he will do great things what do you think?"  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:11 pm
1.Unknown, Sectorex

2.Race/Races Devil, Human
3.Appereance age is unknown he stand about the smae hieght as Shuyin but other features are unknwn because he always wears a hooded cloak

4.Powers(Intense speed, unholy vens, Shanusikotasenka

5.Background He is a member of a group known as the Order everything else is unknown

6.Mood cares for only three poeple, Himself the girl he protects and the "one"

7.Alignment Chaotic Neutral( as in he is evil but not as much as he could be.)

Zeramir siad

Is it ok if I do more than one character?

Yes well I have been giving it thought and I think it would be better this way. I was thinking on about 3 characters per person but still we need some bad guys so at least one of them should be a pure race looking to destroy halflings. Anyways I think your request should be granted but before you post as this character please send this conv. he have had till now to the other integrant in this rpg. I think she would need to know, and being this your idea the credit should be yours although if she or you have some kind of a doubt about this or any other concept in the game do not hesitate to ask.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:56 am
Zeramir left the building and walked when he saw a flash go in front of his eyes. The dark mage stood still while his saw the display. After a few seconds of all the lights in sight uniting as one a human-like figure appeared. It was a White haired man with a white mages robe and golden eyes. The man appeared to be smoking a cigarette while walked towards Zeramir."Hahahahaha you must be the one making a rebellion against me! How amusing!"laughed maniacaly the pale man."Its not a rebellion because you havent taken control of anything for us to rebel.."Said the devil man putting his glasses in place while he made his scythe appear from his shadow."Lets finish this before it truly begins..."After Zeramir said this the other man had finally calmed his terrible laughter, after doing so he kneeled and kissd the earth after this he started to dissapear."I am sorry Zeramir son of Devil but there are better things to do on my agenda than to fight a mortal. But know that my name is Axel and I wont die until I see all halflings rot in nothingness! HAHAHAHAHA!" Axel dissapeared leaving earth cracking up from which a multitude of zombies, goblins, trolls and demons were coming out off. "This could be a nice time to have the group supporting me..." Smiled the young demon- mand while using his fighting stance preparing to enter battle against more than a hundred enemies and counting.  

Zeramir

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:21 pm
1 Axel Sky

2. Seraph (Higher angel)

3. Much is unknown about him but because of the people who have survived to see him we know his eyes are golden and his hair is white as his skin and he is strong but not buff.

4. Much is unknown but because of the people who have survived to see him we know that he can summon the forces of the three realms and control light.

5. Much is unknown but because of the people who have survived to see him we know that he is an angel although no one has seen neither a halo nor wings. But nothing more is known

6. His mood is very mysterious and has a laugh loud and evil which can make shiver even the tallest mountain.

7. Chaotic Evil  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:34 pm
"I believe so This child might even be the one we need to complete our plans," the figure standing next Shuyin stated before turning around and walking away.  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:29 pm
Zeramir ran for the building while killing as much of the creatures as he could being about 30 or 25 and as he saw the building he jumped leaving a black barrier behind so that the creatures couldn't follow. The demon-human landed on his feet at the side of Shuyin and then told him." So will you do something? Or just watch a massacre take its toll? Of course I mean the mortals massacre because even now that they are 500 hundred or more could the make a scratch on the son of Devil..."He cleaned his blood splattered glasses and put them on again."Sayo...its show time...that is if you accept the payment I can offer...any how I am no leader or politic so I will go now and fight in the front lines you of course can do as you like"His demon wings came out from his back having blood from his back splatter all over the floor,then the devil man jumped from the building into the other side of the barrier fighting anything he could see and decapitating any creature who dared touch him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:15 pm
Shuyin drew his sword and jumped down amongst the frey andjust started 'having fun' decapitating everything that moved.  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

Zeramir

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:03 am
"Back me up! I am going to try and turn infinity into a solid number!" jumped high in the sky and flew over although still fighting flying creatures such as harpies and demons. when the mage got to the crack on the earth from the creatures where coming out the mage threw his scythe towards the floor and then the devilman started chanting demonic passages until the scythe started glowing. Lots of creatures were trying to take the scythe but couldn't. But it was to late to do anything when Zeramir shouted."Chaos!!!" A gigantic amount of power in the form of a sphere destroyed everything around the scythe, after this the sphere entered the huge crack and sealed it destroying everything underneeth. After this Zeramir standed on the ground and took his scythe but fell to his knees trying to breathe some air. After having having destroyed thousands of creatures only a few hundred stood and all of as surprised as the were of the power still ran towards zeramir to finish their work with no problems. Zeramir fell to the ground and took a good look at his enemies while thinking"Who are my friends and who are my foes...That is the question..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:05 pm
"Shanusikotasenka!" a beam of dark light shot out of nowhere and took out about half of the remaining enemies.  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

Zeramir

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:27 am
Zeramir opened his eyes for a second seeing a dark figure overlooking him although couldn't really see who was this person, although he was thanking him for the help. But still he could not move and the creatures were still not afraid of killing their objective.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:42 am
"Whoa watch where your firing that pal," Shuyin turned around and looked at his 'friend', "watch it."  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

Zeramir

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:08 pm
Just as a demon's sword came down on Zeramir his body became but a shadow of a winged demon and red eyes opened as he got up through the sword with no dificulty at all and then took form again into the black haired devil he was before , a purple barrier of spiritual energy covered him. As the scythe appeared on his hand again his glasses desappeared making all the demons stop to have eye contact with him as he said in a demonic and strong voice."Yes...COME! TIME TO MEET YOUR MAKER!!" His scythe enterde one of his hands and as he put the same hand forward opened a shadow engulfed the remaining enemies and tore them apart all in different ways and matters and then dissapearing any evidence of this fight. After this the shadow dissapeared leting the body of the real Zeramir come through. Zeramir was undamaged by any atack and fully energized because of his latest atraction. Zeramir lloked up at the dark figure who had saved him a short time ago and made a reverence with his face noding. "Let us go...theres nothing more for us to do here." Said the magician while patting his coat cleaning it.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff