Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply KH Role Playing!
Radiant Garden: Town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:01 pm
*Naruk stares for a moment, giving a confused look*
"Yua huh? Well Yua, I go by Naruk, and I can tell that you're a stranger here. What's with that gesture you just did?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:31 pm
"It's my heart...", Yua said, a bit emotionless. Little did she know that she was without a heart. For a minute though, it looked as if she could of smiled. She held her hand over where her heart should of been again.

Chibi_Tsukiyo

5,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 4:35 am
*Naruk's eyes widen at her response*
"Your...heart?...Yua, do you know how you got here or where you're from?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:20 am
Yua nodded at what he said. "My home. A tiny island in the middle of the ocean.", she said, her eyes softening slightly as she spoke. Oh, how she missed her home. Even if only for a second, she looked human. "But how I got here..." She shook her head, her eyes returning to the same cold emptiness as before. All she knew was that she was constantly changing places.

Chibi_Tsukiyo

5,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:33 am
"An island planet? I should have guessed as much, and you have yet to realize how to control yourself. Yua, you have answered my questions, do you have any you wish answered?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:49 am
Yua looked down, trying to think about it. What did she want to know? She slowly raised her head and looked at Naruk. "Where did my home go?", Yua asked, her eyes sad. It was the only thing she could possibly think to ask with how much her mind could handle.

Chibi_Tsukiyo

5,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:34 am
*Naruk silently regarded Yua for a moment.*
"Your world has been devoured by my bretheren. You see every world has a heart, just like people.
However, there are creatures called Heartless that roam the worlds, searching for the hearts of these worlds and of the people who in habit them. I'm one of them. However, it is possible for people on that planet to be consumed by portals made by the world in a last ditch effort to get the people off before it is too late.
The problem is that I can sense the presence of hearts, especially those that come from destroyed worlds, and I sense nothing from you. Which leads me to believe, that you weren't one of the lucky ones to get through those portals."  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:41 am
Yua stared at him blankly. She didn't understand. If she wasn't one of the lucky ones to make it out...then what was she...? Yua knew that she was called Noa back on the island. Does that mean Yua is not Noa? Or that Yua was just part of Noa? The part that was left behind? "I...don't understand...Naruk. Then what is Yua?", she asked, an almost worried expression on her face.

Chibi_Tsukiyo

5,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:07 pm
"To be honest, I can't remember what it is you are. I've read somewhere what it means you are...That's it! I know where we can go to find out. There's this place that was found not too long ago here on this planet, it apparently has more knowledge then any otherplace in the universe. If we can get into there, I can find out just what you are. You up to it?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:13 pm
Yua thought about it for a second. She had nowhere else to be so...why not? She stared at Naruk for a minute before nodding. Now she had a reason to keep going. And who knows, maybe she'd get home someday? Home sounded so nice right now.

Chibi_Tsukiyo

5,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:25 pm
"Right, fortunately I've been there before, so we won't have to waste time walk there."
*Naruk extends arm and opens a portal and motions Yua in*
(Alright, Chibi, let's move on over to the computer room post soon. I'll deal with the guys at the cross roads.)  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:37 pm
Yua walked forward, not knowing how to be cautious of such things. Her mind was able to be. Not even a bit of resistance was noticeable. All she could think about was finding out who she was. She just closed her eyes and walked forward.
(( Okay~ I'm posting this last post here and then I'll post another in the computer room~))

Chibi_Tsukiyo

5,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:34 pm
Nobuto Kaname, Keyblade Master and teacher to Ovan and Arisumei, is not having a good week.

First, one of her former students turns out to be a traitor, and destroys her 'school,' causing her to seek refuge in another world.

Second, she hasn't heard a progress report from student Tanaka Arisumei, since she left for Wonderland.

And finally, no one at this market seems to have seen the pink-haired girl.

She sighs.

"Perhaps I should try another world," she wonders aloud.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:43 pm
*once outside he thinks to himself* "where is that women she must be that Mauka's master" * he jumps to the highest point to scan the town*  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:04 pm
Risu finally stops running once she reaches Radiant Garden's small 'town' area.

"I...am...never doing...that...again," she manages to say between breaths, her hands on her knees.

Once she catches her breath, she straightens...and her eyes widen. A petite, dark-haired woman is speaking with a shopkeeper across the way...

In a very familiar manner.

"M-master! You're here!" she calls in greeting, a relieved grin splitting her face.

KH Role Playing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff