Reply 27. ✿ - - - Girls
Where did you get your name? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:28 am
My parents went through a bunch of names, and tested them to see if it were possible to throw name-based insults. Mine had none they could think of, so my name is Meredith.

Same goes for my brother, but they could think of an insult at him. (Crack, Whiskey, Beer...) His name is Jack.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:57 am
Kirsten - decided on by my mum and dad. Had to be a name that wouldn't change in German. My mum was going to name me Emma but My dad said that in German that's the sound a seagull makes.

Lindsey - after my mum's Uncle Lindsay. Apparently he kicked a**. And he was good-looking too.

Grossmann - my dad's last name. Means "tall man" in German, but I'm a short girl (haha). Also, double "n" because my family didn't go through Ellis/Angel Island (1st gen. American).  

Kiki Traum

Friendly Explorer

Centipedes In Utero

Shameless Streaker

10,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My mom named me Chelsea, after a pub in San Antonio. My middle name consists of what my grandma wanted to call me, Melissa, and Sienna, which my mom had already picked out.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:41 pm
I got the name Suzanne from a Neil Diamond song my dad liked. And my middle name Mary from one of my grandmas.  

Eclairsu

Eclairsu

Princess Kitten

BugxNicole

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:56 pm
I was named after a book character from the Left Behind series (really great books, everyone should read them) The character is the main person's daughter, Chloe. The inherit meaning is "vibrant" and the spiritual meaning is "One who searches". My middle name don't know probably because just about everyone has my middle name, Nicole. My last name is Long which is Irish (which I am, and it's pretty obvious if you ever saw me) xp  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:18 pm
Umm... my name is Lauren. my mom chose it cause she liked it. pretty boring.
but i prefer to be called by the name my best friend gave me, Tolora 3nodding  

Rainbow x Toxic

tamari3

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:17 am
i am tatiana and i got my name because my mom was going to be named tatiana but in the end they changed it and ever since then my mom has loved this name and she told herself when she would have a child she would name it tatiana and so thats how i got it  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:32 am
42-iMpErFeCtLy-pErFeCt-24
My last name is Long which is Irish (which I am, and it's pretty obvious if you ever saw me) xp

I always thought Long was Asian O:
I always wondered why your last name was long, you don't look like you even have a trace of Asain in you xD

Anyways, my first name was my grandmother on my dad's side's maiden name. She died before I was born, so I guess that's why my mom decided to name me after her. I always thought it was kinda funny that my eyes are the color that hers were.
I don't really know why my middle name is Nicole :P I guess my mom thought it was pretty.
I'm not gonna share my last name, but it's obviously my dad's last name because my mom's last name is different.

Both my first and last names are Irish. Well, I actually think my last name is Scottish. I dunno xD
I'm mostly Scottish and Irish, but I have a little bit of almost every South-Eastern European country in my blood 3nodding

Ramcee

Premium Grabber

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:45 am
Crystal: Apparently my mom saw crystal dishes she liked in a magazine when I was born neutral
Ann: Was my aunts nick name.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:28 pm
My first name was one that my mom loved, and she heard it on a tv show, and named me after it. My middle name was the name of my great great, great, great grandma. Or something like that
anyways my name is
AdriAnna Grace [you don't need to know my last name ^^, although you have probbably gone there once or many times in your life, lol]  

Evalinna

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100

inky6

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:58 pm
I'm named after my great grandmother and she was German so that's where my first name comes from and I don't know about my last name.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:45 am
I'm pretty sure I was named after the car (Shelby Mustang?)

My middle name is from a Great Aunt though(Lynette)  

CannibalCake

Wealthy Raider

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

They Call Me Homewrecker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:04 am
Days of Our Lives. Kayla. My mother's favorite character.
Need I say more? Dx

But my middle name, Shea was my great grandmother's last name before she got married.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:49 am
I got my name Rhiannon, from the Fleetwood Mac song of the same name. Elise was just a random name my parents came up with that started with E.  

Ravynne Sidhe

8,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

TigerLilyChick

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:00 pm
I was named after a tennis player. My mom was watching a Women's tennis match at the time. I was suppsed to have my mom's first name, but she thought it would be too confusing when guys would call (although guys have my cell phone number).  
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff