PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:16 pm
Zafinar
Gundam wing
LUpin the third
one piece
p.s. outlaw star rocks

I hear ya. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:24 am
I started watching One Piece.. It was ..awkward.. theres just no other way to put it. Some of the characters were.. strange.. especially the one Captains son or whatever.. anyway I like the storyline.. and the themesong.. so I'll keep watching it.
Also, I've gotten myself into Gundam Seed. Ah i love it so. However, I got myself into it during like phase 18 so I missed a lot of episodes and yeah I'm going to have to watch it from the very beginning, whenever it starts over again.

sabre_sword

S.D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:51 pm
well, what about screyed or ghost in the shell (although the first series was better), and full metal alchemest is as awsome as always, naruto was ok for a little wile I guess (it got annoying because of the extra extra drama and naruto kept saying BALIEVE IT, just like that too.) but I guess all in all, I do really really miss all the good anime like moble suit gundam & gundam wing, out law star, and inuyasha was good in the beginning too, oh and I really enjoyed Rurouni Kenshin... those were the good days, but I do get anime unleashed, I just never really watch it  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:51 pm
sprrs
surprised How could you pass up Outlaw Star for Excel Saga???

Excel Saga's good but Outlaw Star's way better ninja

Well, they don't have the boxset and I'm too lazy to buy the anime piece by piece. D<  

[.Onomatopoeia-.]
Crew

sprrs

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:20 pm
xp They have them in like three different volumes, each volume has a third of the series, obviously  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:12 pm
we have had an overdose of the same animes in the u.s...especially on adult swim which kind of whores all the anime...inuyasha being the main annoyance...i loved the show...until that was all they showed...and are still showing...they did add on full metal and samurai champloo...but they've been playing the same reruns for waaay too long...

things that play on tv:
inuyasha
full metal alchemist
samurai champloo
yu-gi-oh
pokemon
gundam
naruto
kenshin
ghost in the shell (love this anime)
s-cry-ed
one piece
they've kind of stopped lupin the 3 except on odd hours where nobodies watching the tv except the insomniacs such as myself
zatch bell
.hack  

iridescentdreamer_13

lonewolf007

Distinct Werewolf

10,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:56 pm
Adult Swim has SAC Ghost in the Shell. Ive also seen One Piece on ABC family.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:00 pm
Naruto and Inuyasha are the best 3nodding
User Image

although i have not seen either of the series sweatdrop i have seen snippets, and believe these to be the BEST anime series out there
i thought Pokemon and Yu-Gi Oh were cool, but these are way better,
unfourtunately, coming from australia, i have not had the pleasure of being able to evr watch these shows on tv, but i am going to get them on DVD the first instance i see them biggrin
go to
http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=uUDt2Kr-OdE
http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=_WCqcaglAPk
thats the first place I went, and it re kindled my love of anime  

gromit098

O r a l F ii x a t i o n

Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:02 pm
[.Onomatopoeia-.]
Crazytua; That's like.... most of the anime on TV. xDD
I watch them too, but not a lot of them or I'll just watch it whenever it's on and I have nothing to do. I even seen a few Yu-Gi-Oh's. x___x

Hah, did I name most of them? Well, most of them aren't good though, they're all really... bad gonk .. exept for maybe one or two exeptions, but the rest are just really really bad anime, it's surprising how people even show it on tv sometimes sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:11 pm
that gay bobobo-bobo-bobobo SUX mad  

EMO^KID^KYLE

sprrs

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:31 pm
This isn't exactly an anime but it has to be said. . . Moral Orel?????????

Do they really expect little kids to stay up till 12 to watch it? Do tthey expect older people to watch it? Unless it's something other than advertised they'll cancel it quickly.

EDIT: After actually watching the show, it's place there is fine. It's definitely not suitable for children. How long it lasts is still undecided though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:58 pm
Naruto,Inuyasha and FullMetal Alchemist r my Favorites  

Kimaza_Sangia466

animegurl4evr

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:26 pm
i cant watch tv i mean i can only stick to free online episodes or dvds or vcr tapes. those kind of stuff. so i dont see wats to complain about when your lucky enough to have those shows. point is it's better than no tv.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:09 pm
I hate telivised anime, they cut out a lot of the good stuff, especially in Yu Yu Hakusho, such as cussing and blood. GRRR!!
Namida

Nami Kana

sabre_sword

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:30 pm
Ok. I'm now involved in Ghost in the Shell and FMA. I'm so addicted. Although I'm having a hard time getting my hands on the FMA manga and anime. I have watched the first two epis though.. then my puter busted and had to go to the puter hospital so all my files will be more than likely deleted. ANYWAY, I love Ed.  
Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff