Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Chaotic Blood [O/A] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raozspaz

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:11 am
"Im bored. What else do you expect? I have yet to have the urge or desire to pull our plans to fruitition." As of now, the Bone's plans are to kidnap the princess in an attempt to claim power over the throne and end this war swiftly. The Demon dont exactly like this plan, but it reduces effort. "And as for you going 'batty', are you going out to feed or something? If so, I shall leave you to your own pleasures."  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:19 am
"I have no need to feed. But it is a fine night and staying indoors would be such a waste." He turned his head back to the look at the horizon. Only a slight glow could be seen now. The Vampire thought on the plans about the claim for power, although the demons didn't like it, if needed the Bones would gladly accompany the Vampires, if war broke out between the three... he hoped.  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:28 am
"You look troubled. Is something else bothering you? Or am I just guessing above my head again? I tend to do that a lot. Especially as of lately." Zach gets off the window sill and moves around a bit, his body becoming slightly tense. "With either account. I believe I shall leave you to your own business."

[Nighty night Marra]  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 9:51 am
~In her room, Lucia sat and watched the sun disappear in the distance. She sighed and lit her bedside lamp. She watched the light flicker, casting her shadow onto the walls. Lucia stood and closed the curtains. She loved the sunset and its beautiful colours, but despised looking out into the darkness of the light. It was a natural thing, she guessed, but she wished that she would be able to look at the stars one day without worrying about the night sky behind them.
Throwing herself on her bed in the most un-Princesss-like manner, Lucia closed her eyes and tried to relax. But it was difficult when she knew that at that moment, out there in the night, the Chaotic forces were plotting something.
I need sleep, she thought. Tomorrow, I must train again. Lucia groaned inwardly. The training always left her exhausted. The only swords she could get hold of were too heavy for her, made for men who could hold them in one hand. But she knew she needed to be able fight, if she was to help her Pure people defeat the Chaos.

xIROrphanx

5,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:12 am
Alice woke up it was night, she woke because of her nightmares. She wanted to walk around for a while maybe in the woods. Alice changed into some shorts and tee-shirt she liked training at night nobody came to bother her. She went to the woods and smiled she started her water training she liked training alone it relaxed her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:04 pm
Quinn wakes up and grips his stomach hungry, He quickly gets dressed and walks out of the room in search of food.  

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:09 pm
Alice got tired of training and sat on a rock and sighed she took a drink of water. Alice looked around and saw that the waterfall was right behind her so she stood up and put her feet in and smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:19 pm
Yui sat in her grand room and sighed.She threw herself back on her bed.She opened a fan she kept at her bedside. What shall I do about the Chaotic attacking?This is terrible. She thought.Yui looked at the colours of the fan.It was blue with red koi and a purple sunset.She closed the fan and looked out the window.

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

xIROrphanx

5,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:56 pm
~ The darkness was enveloping her, smothering her, she couldn't breath, she couldn't breath-
Lucia awoke with a shuddering breath, and sat up in bed.
Breathing heavily, she slid her feet into her slippers. The same dream, she thought, but worse this time. What can it mean? She rose and opened her door, peering out into the corridor.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:25 pm
Yui yawned and checked her clock.It was 10 pm!She closed the curtains and climbed in bed.Then she thought to go say g'night to her daughter.She climbed out of bed,pulled on her housecoat and walked into the corridor.Finding Lucia was easy since she was in the corridor also."What's wrong?Why are you up so late?"She put a hand on her shoulder.

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:57 pm
Quinn runs at super speed to look for food, not finding any, he says to himself, "No food." Quinn smiles at his laziness. He runs back up to his room and grabs his axe. He runs, outside he find a deer and slits it's throat watching it go limp, he grabs some would and starts to build a fire, when he's done with the fire, Quinn starts to skin the deer.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:59 pm
Alice saw some smoke from a fire and hide behind a tree and saw some guy skinning a deer.  

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:10 pm
Quinn looks back feeling like he is being watched. He quickly turns back thinking it's probably a rabbit or something. He starts to cook some of the meat on a stick.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:14 pm
Alice decided to climb the tree. She watched him cook and she layed on her back and sighed.  

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:18 pm
Quinn hears a sigh and stands up, "What do you want? I'd be happy to share meat."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff