Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jeromaru Goro
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:01 pm
Goro sat staring at the other students then waited for his sensei to show  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:11 pm
Enzeru sighed and closed her eyes wanting to avoid any contact with the other students.  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

Darkest Alpha Night Wolf

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:46 pm
( class starts tomarrow )  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:59 pm
**Enzeru, if I did not ask for you to be in my class, please leave.

Pain entered the classroom with a domanding presence as he looked over his new set of students. He made sure to take note of each of their appearance as it gave alot of information about them. "Hello everyone. I am Pain. I will be your sensei from this point forward. You may address me in any respectable title: Sensei, Pain-san, Pain-sama, Master Pain. Calling me simply by my namesake is stricktly forbidden and warrants punishment. Are we clear?" he asked looking into each of his students eyes as he wanted to make sure he was understood clearly.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:11 pm
Kita nodded her head and Aoi laid his head on his forepaws. She looked at the way he held himself to the class, noticing how he made eye contact with each person. Today, is the first of many. Kita glanced out the window for a split second and then back at the sensei, then to Aoi.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:14 pm
sneaks behind pain and starts making faces about him.  

Kenshi_kun12

2,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:26 pm
Pain forms a handsign with a single hand and banishes Kenshi from the classroom.

Pain looked at Kita and saw that she understood. He was sure that the rest would to and went on, "Now that that's clear. Lets get familiar with each other. I will start." Pain stood up in front of his desk as took a few steps forward. "I am a Jonin here in the Leaf Village. I have a rare kekkei genkai known as the Rinnengan, characterized by ripple patterns across my eyes." Pain said, revealing his Rinnengan eyes. "Be cause of this I have all chakra nature affinities and a number of jutsu under my belt. I specialize in ninjutsu. I am highly skilled in genjutsu and formidable in Taijutsu. I am able to summon dragons and have them aid me in battle. I am a stern teacher, but kind at the same time, though I have conquered many ninja in my life, and seek to be the leader of this village one day. I feel that that is where my destiny will lead me. To protect those I care for, and the place I love. Who wants to go next? You may speak when you are ready." Pain concluded with a smile, waiting to see who went next.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:36 pm
Kita slowly stands from her desk and bows respectfully to the sensei, then faces the other students. "Hi, my name is Kita Inuzuka and this is my partner Aoi. I come from the Inuzuka clan where we specialize in fang style attacks, each of us has a canine to accompany them in battle. I am a student here and am willing to learn all I can so I can face up to my brother's skills and maybe even beat him in a match. I want to be the best in my family some day and learn my own special techniques with Aoi. I want nothing more to ensure the village's safety, one day I will become strong enough to do so." She smiled to the students slightly then turned around, bowed to sensei and sat back down.  

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:46 pm
"Very good" Pain applauded as Kita took her seat. From her speech he assumed that her brother had outshown her in her childhood constantly and belittled her. He also assumed that by upstaging him, she will feel as though she is truely strong and that others in her clan will acknowledge her finally. "Hmm... Interesting....she will make a fine shinobi one day. Thank you Kita Inuzaka and Aoi. Which one of you will speak next?" Pain asked, now scanning the classroom of eager students.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:41 am
Zomb walks in "This my class?"  

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

LunarColors

4,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:41 am
*No problem pain...

Roukou sighs and disappears appearing in a tree wacthing  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:54 am
Pain looked over at the person walking in his door. "Yes. Please take a seat. We were just introducing ourselves. You may go now if you like." Pain said. He knew that his class was most likely behind because of their late start. He waited patiently for his students to speak about themselves so they could move on.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Darkest Alpha Night Wolf

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:49 am
ryu runs in huffing and puffing he bends down and puts he hands on his nees "am i late for class"  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:30 pm
Goro walked up to the front of the class"my name is Jeromaru Goro i am apart of the Goro clan who excells in shadow style jutsu,specialize in ninjutsu,but my tai and gen arn't to bad either,i want to surpass pain-sama and his rinnegan,or get personal training,anyways i will not lose to anyone or anything!"he bowed to his sensei at sat back down  

Jeromaru Goro
Crew

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:02 pm
Zomb nods "Hello. I am Zombini Necrosphere. I'd appreciate it if you called me Zomb. I come from the Necrosphere family. We have no major techniques worth mentioning. I am interested in Ninja Arts dealing with the dead" he sits down.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff