Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Manga or Anime? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pow in the Wow

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:27 pm
i like anime better, because i don't really like reading, and i don't like portrait pictures... so yeah, the reason why i like anime better, because it's more visualizing, and has color.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:30 pm
oK, Noob Here.

Whats the difference between Manga and Anime?  

Rage Of Osiris

sprrs

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:02 am
A manga is basically a comic-book version of an anime. A better way to think of them is that they're graphic novels. Most animes are based off the mangas that preceded them. There are some exceptions however.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:23 pm
id say both  

PhantomT69

Kimiyo-Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:40 pm
Hmmm, that's a tough one. I guess it really doesn't matter to me, I really like them both. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:09 am
Kimiyo-Chan
Hmmm, that's a tough one. I guess it really doesn't matter to me, I really like them both. ^^
I agree. 3nodding  

catgirl456

-Kiro-Hidan-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:41 pm
i say both because i love reading manga outloud and i like reading the little sound words plus they usually have the side bars that r really fun to read and most animes i have usually dont have commentary unless its a movie or special edition. i like the anime because i like the visuals and in the case of elfen lied i absolutly love the music. it makes me cry in the beginnig crying sweatdrop . but like in gits:2 innocence i like how they did kims masion because even tho the characters dont look real the masion does.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:27 pm
I like them both alot, but with manga yoo can use your imagination more like how they sound or what accent's they have.  

Riou_Genkaku92

invisibIe boii

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:42 am
I like both, depending on the situation. At home i enjoy sitting on the sofa watching anime, on the bus i prefer reading manga. lolz  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:42 pm
i like manga better. but once i read the manga and then watch the series, i don't seem that interested in it cuz they skip a lot of it. and it bothers me. but i love watching anime too. but i like to see how they originaly draw it.  

Vampire_Ninja88

Mr Freaky

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:53 pm
I like reading Mangas and Watching Anime Both Alot but I guess I like watching things for entertainment more than reading it...

Anime on Dvd it is!!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:53 pm
i'll say i like more mangas i dunno why but is way better that the anime
but i like anime too is like wolf rain the anime is way better that the manga!  

Karin_Maker

RatmasterD21

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:41 am
MANGAMIE!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:56 pm
It depends on my mood. Battle scenes in manga I usually find harder to concentrate on than battle scenes in anime, so stuff like Card Captor Sakura is much nicer to watch than read.  

Inu_Kaiba

King Chrono

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:00 am
It comes down to the individual series. Some series are better on Manga then in Anime. For instance, I'm enjoying the Chrono Crusade Manga much more than the Anime.  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff