Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply :~Role playing:~
~:::private rp::::~ SasuNaru:konoha high school Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkuchiha_sasuk3

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:39 pm
User Image

IUchihaIISasukeI

Stupid dobe, of course I have a huge ego I'm an Uchiha. All we cared about is our pride. I've been taught that over and over again ever since I learned how to read and talk when I was three. Talk about huge indoctrination. I never asked to be born an Uchiha. I just want a normal life. Why can't the dobe just see me? Not as the class president.

I halted.
Turned around and a smirk came up.
"Want to skip?"

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:43 pm
User Image

Uzumaki Naruto
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Can you...
killme calmly?
Sasuke?..please...
...please
...please-naruto

i couldnt believe what i heard this perfect class pres wants to skip?!!!! sasuke-teme waited for me to answer but since he is impatient he took my hand and walked in towards the metro.

"OI!"
"LET GOO!!!!"

If I'm wind and Sasuke's,
Fire..that means I can keep him alive.
Andburning stronger than ever.
I'm happy about that.
-Naruto

SasuNarufan4evas

darkuchiha_sasuk3

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:47 pm
User Image

IUchihaIISasukeI

This idiot is always slow.
It was quite quiet as we came to the place that I wanted to come. Shinjuku.

We headed to the ice cream shop beside the anime cafe, where this is the only ice cream palor that does not always have sickening sweet flavour.

I looked at the dobe and literally saw him drooling over the orange flavour ice cream. I smirked again, he really is a dobe.
"Want one? My treat."

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:54 pm
User Image

Uzumaki Naruto

Can you...
killme calmly?
Sasuke?..please...
...please
...please-naruto

i still cant believe he wants to skip and i still dont believe that the place we went to is shinijuku. who knew that this teme goes to these kind of place...wait. i work in shinjuku. bakayoro... oh and now he wants to buy me ice cream!!...

i tried really hard not to blush and i quietly mumbled "yes..."
he went inside still holding onto my arm and ordered. we quickly got out sweet delicious chilly ice cream. i licked it around until i reached the top and sucked at the top. i licked the sides again, wrapping my tongue around the ice cream and shivered. it's sooo goooooddd!!!

I'm happy about that.
-Naruto

SasuNarufan4evas

darkuchiha_sasuk3

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:03 pm
User Image

IUchihaIISasukeI

I hardly ate my ice cream because of this dobe beside me. Is he seducing me?
This...
...idiot. Who moans when they eat a ice cream?!!

Kami sama I need to calm down. I felt a heat rushed through my head my cheeks turned a light shade of pink. Finally I began to eat whats in my hands without, trying not to stare at him. As we journeyed down the streets I felt a tug on my arm the same direction of where the dobe is.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:05 pm
User Image

Uzumaki Naruto

Can you...
killme calmly?
Sasuke?..please...
...please
...please-naruto

(srry tylerr!! i hav to help my bro with a game, call mee tonightt!! i miss you.)

"Oi teme, let's go in that store!" i said while pointing my finger at the photo shop. where you can take pics with a lot of different kind of machine with different designs.

I'm happy about that.
-Naruto

SasuNarufan4evas

darkuchiha_sasuk3

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:10 pm
User Image

IUchihaIISasukeI

Ok, lol already? We were togeher just yesterday.

Sasuke raised his deicate eyebrow but follow the dobe inside. They reached a pink and purple machine with pokemon designs and all the other 'kawaii' borders.

..Wonder what kind border the dobe will pick.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:27 pm
User Image

Uzumaki Naruto

Can you...
killme calmly?
Sasuke?..please...
...please
...please-naruto

(hehehe)

i scanned through the different pics; flowery ones, to really girly ones, kawaii sanrio ones, nd something came to my eye. a simple border. it's light green dusted with white daffadiles in the background some fading and light blue petals. its....cute. cant believe of using that word but its the only NORMAL one for guys taste...

"come on, teme. strike a pose" i wasnt really challenging him but i swear i saw him blush, i snickered to myself and made some more peace signs while the teme awkardly mirrored me.

I'm happy about that.
-Naruto

SasuNarufan4evas

darkuchiha_sasuk3

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:24 pm
User Image

IUchihaIISasukeI

Stupid dobe, telling me to strike a pose... Though in the end I awkwardly mirrored his peace sign. After several other posers, I even swear that he made me do a heart sign with him.. We headed out, grabbing some lunch.

*looks at darken sky*

"Well dobe,"
I stared down at the smaller teen beside me.

"Thanks for the date."
And I walked off, back to the metro.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:57 pm
User Image

Uzumaki Naruto

Can you...
killme calmly?
Sasuke?..please...
...please
...please-naruto

Naruto stand there.. literally shocked. It was NOT a date!!!! GAHHHH!!!! Shaking his head at the speed of light, rolling on the floor you name it. That... that.. TEME!!!!
He couldn't believe what he said...and on top of that he was grinning like the teme he was.

I'm happy about that.
-Naruto

SasuNarufan4evas

darkuchiha_sasuk3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:57 pm
User Image

IUchihaIISasukeI

I swear I can hear Naruto scream all the way back where I am now, and I'm close to my house already. Such a dobe. But he's my dobe.

Damn, I'm probably gonna get yelled at tomorrow. I placed my head on my pillow and let my sleep take over.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:49 pm
User Image

Uzumaki Naruto

Can you...
killme calmly?
Sasuke?..please...
...please
...please-naruto

That teme!!! I imagind his smirking, teasing face and smacked my pillow as hard as I could muster. Baka...baka... It wasn't a date.. I could feel myself blushing and I don't know why either. Something about him licking my cheek when ice cream was dripping on my face. It's embrassing!! And plus he held my hand too!! ARRRGGGGGGGGG!!!!! I felt like crying..and tomorrow I have to go to school...Iruka would be made if I don't..

I'm happy about that.
-Naruto

SasuNarufan4evas

darkuchiha_sasuk3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:41 pm
User Image

IUchihaIISasukeI

By the time I got home everyone was pestering on why I did not attend school. God, they're so annoying. The most I could respond without losing my temper was just hm and I walked upstairs and into my room.

Today was...fun. I couldn't help but smile to myself as I thought of the dobe.

*next day*

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:17 am
User Image

Uzumaki Naruto

Can you...
killme calmly?
Sasuke?..please...
...please
...please-naruto

usually when i wake up it will be near the time for the bell to ring first half but today i woke up really early. like a 6:45. i don't know why either i was wide awake too.... i wonder if..he'll talk to me again..he probably will baka teme.

i then brushed my teeth and boiled the water waiting anxiously for it to be done because i want to eat my bbq cup ramen!!

I'm happy about that.
-Naruto

SasuNarufan4evas

darkuchiha_sasuk3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:08 pm
User Image

IUchihaIISasukeI

Sometimes I really hate mornings, like today. I wanted to take the metro to school and meet the dobe on the way, but my inbound train is taking too long. Wtf?! I'm going to be late and I won't be able to see the dobe.

:~Role playing:~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff