Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 6:16 pm
Fear me, love me, do as I say.......

Lillian smiled and kicked her feet back and forth for a bit then stopped. Instead of answering she bit into her sandwhich. She had heard Ellayna thrashing last night. She'd ask again when they weren't around the Head Master. Just to see if Ellayna would open up to her finally.
Lillian's sleep had been plagued by nightmares as well. But the nightmares always had her frozen in her terror when normally she would toss and turn throughout the night. She'd woken up stiff and sore from staying in the same position all night long. She glanced at the Head Master and then back at her sandwhich, from which she took another bite. The Head Master, always the subject of her nightmares. The silence deepened around them. Lillian eating as fast as she neatly could without choking.

And I will be your slave........

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:16 pm
After finishing his sandwich,Garret excused himself from the table to wash his plate.He steep out onto his master bedroom balcony.He took a book and read.  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:29 pm
User Image

In the dead of night says the rose....

Ellayna somehow managed to finish her sandwich before Lillian. She stood and walked over to the sink, turning the facet on and washing her plate. She set it in the drying dish rack and walked across the kitchen and out of it. She walked outside to the old nearby tree, seeing a little black figure with a tail in it. Reaching up to the small kitten, Ellayna attempted to pet it but instead it roughly bit her finger and broke through her skin. She flinched then plled her hand back down, examining her finger.

when the baren knight comes to lead your nightmare foes..

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:11 pm

Lillian finished her sandwhich, consumed in her own thoughts. She rose from the table and rinsed off her plate. She tossed it haphazardly into the dish rack and ran out to find Ellayna. The girl was the only other one in the orphanage besides the Head Master. She wanted to develop a relationship with her. She ran around the grounds for about five minutes before spotting her under a tree, examining her finger. Lillian slowed to a walk to catch her breath.
"Hey," She said still a little breathless, then noticed the cut on the girl's finger. "Oh dear! You're bleeding!!"
Lillian dropped to her knees and looked at her hand. She pulled out a HandiWipe from her hoodie pocket and handed it to Ellayna. "Here, wipe it clean. If it still bleeds I've got bandaids." She smiled.

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

xIROrphanx

5,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:30 am
Lucia

She sat outside, flipping through the book she'd just finished. It was boring at first, but she'd stuck with it, and she found that she actually liked it.
Just like life, she thought. I'll wait, and stick with it, and I'll get out of here.
She snorted quietly and set the book aside and sighed. She wished that someone would just come and sit quietly beside her, just for the company.
Lucia stood up, bent to pick up her book and walked back inside.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:33 am

((You should come over by this tree here. I've tied myself up with Ellayna and Angel hasn't replied yet. >o< Lillian would sit with you!!!))

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:58 am
User Image

Ellayna smiled at Lillian. "Arigato, Lillia-chan," she said. She took the cloth and folded i, then wrapped it around her finger and squeezed it to apply pressure. She cleaned her finger than removed the cloth after about a minute, and the tiny bite marks had stopped bleeding. She smiled at Lillian and hugged her. "Will you come listen to me play a song?" she asked.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:04 am
Lucia

Dropping off her book in her room, Lucia walked back outside barefoot. She loved the feel of the grass between her toes.
In the distance she saw two other girls. She slowed down and walked hesitantly over to them.

xIROrphanx

5,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:14 am
User Image

Ellayna's ears perked up at the sound of soft grass being stepped on. She turned to looked and saw a girl, Ellayna looking dumbfounded. she smiled again and let go of Lillian. "Ohayo, Lucia," she said.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:25 am
Lucia

Lucia waved shyly
"Hey," she said in her quiet voice. "...It's a nice day, isn't it?"
She started to feel a little self-concious of herself and padded her feet gently on the ground.

xIROrphanx

5,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 11:22 am

"It's an outstanding day made ever more brilliant by your presence." Lillian smiled brightly and patted the grass next to her. "Come, sit, Ellayna was just about to play a song. I've heard her a couple of times before, from the hallway," Lillian admitted with a faint blush to tint her cheeks. "It was pretty."

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 11:34 am
User Image

A violin case rest against Ellayna's leg as she stood. "Arigato, Lillia-chan," she said again. She knelt and rested the Violin case flat on the ground, then clipped it open to reveal the shining violin.

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 11:41 am

"Don't mention it." Lillian smiled.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 11:43 am
Lucia

She smiled brightly, confidence boosted.
"Thank you..and sure." Lucia moved quietly, and sank to her knees next to Lillian.
"Music on a lovely day is one of the best things. That, and reading outside, of course." She laughed and looked at the violin.
"It's beautiful." Lucia whispered.

xIROrphanx

5,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:06 pm
User Image

Ellayna picked the violin and bow up and out of the case, and put in position at her shoulder. She set the bow to the strings, thinking briefly of what to play. She took a deep breathe, and began playing her favorite song, imagining she had a pianist to accompany her.

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff