Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Somebody just like me? (emopunk14 & girl_gone_dead) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:20 am
Lyle giggled, she thought it was extremely cute how he was babbling on. "Yeah, but if we can't find one, I could convince my aunt to let you spend the night, just until we actually can find the hotel." She suggested kindly. She was always a sucker for people in need. especially if she could share their sympathy in not knowing the town.

Lyle stopped as she spotted a huge sign down the street. Her best guess was that it was the hotel. She pointed to is excitedly and smiled at him. "Look, I think we finally found it." She exclaimed happily as she started walking again.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:26 am
"Good eye." Skye smiled and spotted the sign. It was small for him to read, but then again he didn't always have the best eyes. "Thank you for the offer though. If I needed to I got some camping gear." He almost wished they hadn't found the hotel, he would have liked to see where she was staying.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:58 pm
Lyle was about to make a joke about her eyes when he had said what good sight she had. She giggled softly and glanced at his bag. "Camping gear? Really? that's so cool. I've never been camping before. I guess the closest to camping I come to is living in my aunt cabin." She replied with a slight twist of her lips before she began playing with her left snake bite. It would have been nice if he could have spent the night at her aunt's.

Now that she thinks about it, he aunt doesn't really like humans. Something about always having to be cautious about hunters. Did hunters really still exist? Lyle only heard stories of them, but she hadn't met one yet...or so she thinks. She was a pampered city girl who had only visited small forest preserves that were scattered around Chicago and it's neighboring suburbs. "So where are you traveling from anyways?" Lyle suddenly asked. She had been wondering about that since they first met. More questions would be streaming out too if she didn't keep control of her curiosity.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:14 pm
"Oh ummm currently.... Washington and been traveling for a few weeks." Skye said. He could hardly remember how many places he has lived. His family was nomadic, had to follow the wolves and where they would be.

"Where do you call home?.... when your not with your aunt, that is." they were only a few blocks from the hotel.

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:43 pm
"Oh cool, I'm from Chicago. This is actually my first time traveling out of state." She admitted shyly. Sky seemed so much cooler than her since he had more traveling experience. She probably seemed like a spoiled little girl compared to him. "What about your parents? They actually let you travel on your own?" She asked, oblivious to why he must have been here. Lyle on the other hand needed to come up with a quick reason why she was traveling so far away from home. She figured she would just go with saying that she hadn't seen her aunt in a really long time. Yup, that sounded good enough.

She smiled at him, admiring the fact that he was free to do what he pleased, instead of taking lessons on how to see without seeing. Lyle was still confused in what that meant. Maybe it had to do with the weird feeling she had when choosing where to start looking.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:12 pm
Skye freaked for about two seconds. he had to think of something quick to come up with. "Oh it was a graduation gift. I got to back pack around the country if I got good grades and did the whole walking thing, my parents would pay for a trip. So far its been going well." He was glad his cover story sounded good. It was close to the truth too. He just wished his tracing wasn't going to dead ends.

"What about you?" He held the hotel front door open for her. He might as well check in while they hung out a little.

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:28 pm
"I haven't seen my aunt since I was young. So my parents figured that since I'm old enough to be on my own, I might as well visit her out here." She replied naturally. It had come so smoothly out of her mouth that she hadn't realized that she was speaking. She blushed slightly as he held the door open for her, and she walked in.

"It's so cool that your parents trust you to be alone on your own. My figured that I might learn some valuable life skill while living with someone else." She muttered slightly, pretending to be upset about being sent to her aunt's. But really, she was happy for the most part. A bit confused with the missions, but still happy.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:39 pm
"I think its good to be able to travel.... Be able to get some independence." he smiled. He hated to travel sometimes and living out of boxes did suck. But traveling like he was now and by himself was kinda nice.

"I'm just gonna check in real quick." He smiled and walked up to the counter. He got a low daily rate. He was surprised that they didn't charge much for the room.

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:22 pm
Lyle nodded with a small smile as she started to play with her snake bites. She waited for him a short distance away from the front desk. She started to wonder if she was going to be seeing more of him soon. At this thought, she couldn't help but blush about actually spending some more time with him. He seemed like a really nice guy, and well, Lyle thinks she might be falling for him.

She waited patiently for him to check in. She figured that mabye they could wonder around town some more together. Possibly find a place to eat at. Or...wait, her phone was buzzing. She pulled it out of her back pocket and flipped it open. The caller ID showed that it was her aunt calling. "Oh great.' She thought as she answered the call. "Hey Auntie Abby, I'm still out in town...Huh? Oh yeah, I might be a little late for dinner...No, I met a boy who's also new to town. I just figured I would explore with him." She spoke softly.

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:35 pm
As the lady at the desk was processing his information Skye looked back at her and saw she was on the phone. He wondered who she was talking to. He figured it was a boyfriend. He turned back to the desk as the woman began talking. He got his key and directions to his room.

He walked over to Lyle and smiled. He motioned her to follow him so he could put his things down. He hoped she was available to hang a little longer. He'd feel better if he could explore the town more if he wasn't alone to do it. If not he wanted to at least see her again.

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:05 pm
Lyle smiled as Skye was done checking in and motioned for her to follow him. She nodded and followed him to his room, while her aunt continued to talk. "No, you don't have to wait to eat with me. Just go ahead. I might catch something to eat before I come home later....Uhuh. ok, bye Auntie Abby....Yes, I love you too." Lyle said, almost whispering the last part. She didn't want to seem like such a dork for telling her aunt that she loved her. Well, not infront of Skye anyways. After hanging up the phone, she shoved it back into her pocket and continued to follow him.

She felt a little embaressed for being on the phone while he was checking in, but it wasn't like she couldn't ignore the call. If she did, then she was sure that her aunt would sniff her out and mostl likely make a scene about being so worried about her. That was the last thing she wanted happening. Her aunt coming there and making a scene, making Lyle feel like such a child infront of Skye. "Sorry about that. My aunt called asking if I got lost yet." Lyle apologized with a slighty giggle.

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:11 pm
"Oh its fine.... Do you have to be home for dinner or was that just a check in?" Skye asked as he opened his door. He could see why the place was cheep, but still nicer then what they were charging for. He took off his pack and shoved it in the little closet. He was just glad to not be camping for a little while. He was glad for the bed.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 5:49 pm
Lyle smiled with a slight blush. "She was just checking on. I told her that I might miss dinner and be home late." She replied shyly. She took in her surroundings as she walked into the room behind Skye. It was nothing to complain about, but she was wished that he could have spent the night at her aunt's house. It would have been better than this place. Lyle continued to smile as she waited by the door.

"I hope that by the end of the night we know our way around town." She said softly as she stared down at her feet. She was starting to get nervous about spending the night out in town with him. He was cute, beyond cute even, and she was something completely different than him. Lyle knew she couldn't tell him what she was, but she could possibly date him...if he liked her as much as she liked him

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:32 pm
"So do I... do you want to go get something to eat?" Skye asked and made sure he had his wallet and cell phone. He placed his room key in his wallet and pocketed it. He thought about changing but suddenly was shy at the thought of changing with her in the room.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:26 pm
Lyle smiled and nodded slightly. "Sure, food sounds good right about now." She replied as she watched him pocket his wallet. She turned toward the door and walked into the hall. "I wonder what kind of places they have in a small town like this." She said softly as she began to think more about food. She was starving, and getting lost didn't help.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff