Submit

_Luke11_3rd
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:12 pm
OOC: i will be evaluating each of you on the mission and discuss whether or not you deserve to be Chunin. I do this every time so don't think I'm evil twisted Work together and act your age.

-Bam Master Luke has served a Days worth Of Justice-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:17 pm
That image was way too big  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:14 pm
Cherish looked at the village and saw that it seemed, rather eerie and add looking but the word she would like to say for the village it was evil looking. She turned her head and looked at her teammates and said "Lets go team." She then walked into the sinister village, heading for the Hoshikage's tower.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:11 pm
Chojojozen was completely conformable with the lightening storm dancing above seeing as he loved the noise that filled the sky like when he makes the earth shake, the flashy colors that reminded him of his mother dresses she wore when she wasn't on missions, and the destruction it caused with it striking speed. But the aura the village gave off him chills it reminded him of a spooky movie that he wouldn't watch in the dark even with his training he been through. The calmness of the village relaxed him until the guard showed his face he balled his fist softly readying himself for an attack by the guard, but after the guard spook then left the Stone shinobi felt like someone was watching him all over. "Cherish their on to us, what's are move now?" he said after she finished her statement.  

Da Heart Broken Artist

4,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Voter 100

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:47 am
"Just use your self defense Taijutsu. If the leader or the Anbu of the village try to accuse us of starting stuff then we will just say that they attacked us and we only was defending ourselfs." She said as she kept walking  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:04 am
As the team moved forward, a group of shadowy figures could be seen traveling along the rooftops, following their direction.

The team continued on, not paying any attention to the figures' presence, but noticing them. They enventually wound up at the Hoshikage's Manor where four guards where present.

User Image

"State your business here." They said in unison, blocking the entrance to the manor.

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Da Heart Broken Artist

4,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:44 pm
Chojojozen stood on guard from the moment they left the first guard even more when he noticed they were being followed but didn't make a move since he wasn't given the order to yet. When they reached the manor and saw the four guards as the one spoke he looked at Cherish for her response seeing as he wasn't trying over step his boundaries again so to speak. As he waited for her answer he was itching to take come control of the situation but had to remind himself that this mission was for her to lead and not him, he then turn to Hana and watched her body language before turning back to the guards.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:02 pm
Cherish stood in front of Chojojozen on the left of him and looked at the guards, standing at the front of the Manor. She looked over to Chojojozen and Hana and nodded to them, hoping that they remembered the plan of just defending themselfs if the guards attacked. She then turned back to the guards and said "We have come from the Hidden Leaf to discuss with your Hoshikage about some very important manners. If you would be so kind to let us through so we go inside the Manor. We would really appreciated my good man." Cherish said with a straight serious look to the guards. She wasn't up for any games or foolishness. All she wants to do his to convince the Hoshikage to stop a war form happening and get this mission over with.  

Inferno_Leo

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:26 pm
The guards shared looks with each other and spoke amongst themselves, deliberating for a moment. "Very well." one of the guards said, as another sent a messenger pigeon into the manor, apparently notifying the kage of the visitors. "You may enter for a short while" they all said while parting, making room for the squad to enter. "The Hoshikage is on the top floor of the manor in the eastern suite. Make your visit brief leaf shinobi". The guards allowed the team to enter the lord's manor.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:37 pm
Raiamu bowed and waited for the rest to enter. "Thank you"  

Supahdoolz
Vice Captain

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:55 pm
The Hoshikage's Manor

As the team ventured into the large manor, the took in the site of numerous expensive paintings and scrolls. They soon found themselves at the grand entrance to the Kage's parlor, guarded my 3 Shinobi. They had recieved word of their arrival from the messenger pigeon and did not hassle them. They simply opened the door for them, leading to the parlor. Inside was a large, open room with a large desk full of important looking papers and a single chair facing away from them. The Hoshikage was seated there and was gazing out of the big window behind his desk.
"State your business ninja survivors of the great invasion." he said flatly, aknowledging the war that they had recently been involved in. Afterall, word spread rather fast about it.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:03 pm
"Well Hoshikage. We think that what your doing is wrong starting a war with the Hidden Leaf and somewhere inside you must feel guilty for your actions. We as the people of the Leaf beg you to stop and call of this war Lord Hoshikage." Cherish said with full of feeling as she walked over to the Hoshikage's desk, waiting for his answer  

Inferno_Leo

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:31 pm
**Noooo Kanji... stressed you take over after the mission. Help them though.

The Hoshikage turns to Cherish in surpise.

User Image

"The Leaf?! Who said anything about the Leaf! I have set my sights on the Hidden Cloud. And I will not allow their existance to go on any longer!!!

Them and their stupid cloud shapes in the sky... pffft! The stars can do it too!!!! >:T
"
the Hoshikage shouts. He is now standing up and approaching the team with a minicing look in his eyes. "Do you truely thing I will allow you to foil my plans?! HAHAHA!!!" he screamed as he drew his blade.

Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff