• Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:52 am
Oh, hard one. I vote slut.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:14 am
190bob
1nothingness2
Oh, explain what she looks like and I'll know and tell you if she is or not.
black hair blue eye's wears tite as hell shirts/pants done not wear sock and dnot know notyhing els(i dont pay atentoin to her much)

Sounds like some girls at our school! (Nothingness and mine)  

Minihost

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:27 am
cough... chelci... cough... lexie... cough....  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:43 pm
okay this is whatr happen i walk up to him in lunch and he seid some thing to me (u fagget a** mother f***er get away from me) i wanted to hit him so bad so i seid u got it coming them i walked away
some girl walked up to him and started talking sh*t (i did not hear what they seid but they sounded mad) she then slaped the s**t out of him and they fot
HE GOT A** BEAT BY A GIRL LOL XD
(told u he is a fagg)

and for the record im not saying girls cant fight  

190bob

Minihost

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:01 pm
Thats great. ^.^

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:04 pm
Fear me, love me, do as I say.......

Good, just don't let the kid get to you. I've got a couple of guys like that in my school. Totally inconsiderate, obnoxious, temperamental. Probably diff rules since I'm a girl and he's, well, a guy. Lotta people put up with him, but I can't stand to. But as long as people mostly ignore him he loses same.
I would catagorize your deuchebag in with his lot. Nest time you see him, just point at him and laugh your a** off. If he demands to know why you're laughing at him, laugh harder. If he hits you...self defense. ^.^

And I will be your slave........

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Minihost

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:37 pm
Ice Angel262

Good, just don't let the kid get to you. I've got a couple of guys like that in my school. Totally inconsiderate, obnoxious, temperamental. Probably diff rules since I'm a girl and he's, well, a guy. Lotta people put up with him, but I can't stand to. But as long as people mostly ignore him he loses same.
I would catagorize your deuchebag in with his lot. Nest time you see him, just point at him and laugh your a** off. If he demands to know why you're laughing at him, laugh harder. If he hits you...self defense. ^.^

Agree!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:06 pm
Ice Angel262

thats a damm good idea

two weeks ago he got suspended (i thot he was expeled)and now he is back and starting fights with every one i cant wait for him to try to start a fight with me  

190bob

Angel_527a

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:01 pm
hmmmmm idk to be honest i've never been in a situation like that sorry :/  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:15 pm
Ice Angel262

Woah, I've really got to try that tactic sometime.  

Kihttie

190bob

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:21 pm
point at him lol he hit me i kick his as i win and i did not to hurt him that the teacher know about (the only ppl watch where all my friends and they told me that they would say nothing)
but i got suspened for the 8 th of this month but who cares its the last two weeks of school and im ready to have a party  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:59 pm
once there was a kid in my school named james he was calling my fagot at lunch my brother got up pick him up and scared him so bad he pee and poop his pants he never did it again it was so funny.  

Tsukasa wave

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Shiana_snow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:49 pm
wow sounds like a total a** haha but atleast he got wat was cmn to hm... god he really got beat up by a grl???? hahahahahaha well good for u for kickn his a** xD  
The Give or Take Advice Corner

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff