Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Frantic's Weight Loss Journal ♥ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tandahda
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:11 am
Fizzle brain'd old me forgot as soon as I posted about how cool that was. Derp. I'm glad your cake went well, it sounds like you're a pretty good cook anyway. (I've never made pineapple upside down cake. >.>)  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:00 pm
Seraphsody: Tis okay =)

I had never made it before either, I was scared it would be horrible lol. Then my bf told me that if I am already a good cook and I can bake things then it should be fine lol.

I think my cooking skills are okay but not great, though I tend to critique what I do much more than I should. I almost cried when my cake broke once sweatdrop But everyone else (parents, bf, sister, friends, etc) think I can cook really good, though the only thing my dad will eat if I cook, most of the time, is junk food >.<  

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:15 am
05/20/2010

Woke Up: eh, around 5:00pm.
Went to sleep: not yet and it is after 7:00am now gonk
Other: Going to stay with teh bf's sister for the weekend. Should be fun, or at least a little time to chill out away from home XD.

Weigh In:

Starting weight: 282.6
Current Weight: 280.2
Lost this week: 0lbs. (+1.2lbs)
Total Lost: 2.4lbs.
Other: D: I don't know where to start. It has been getting hotter and I have been resorting to ice cream and soda gonk I really need to get in gear and stop that before I gain what I have lost back plus more gonk gonk  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:47 am
Soda won't cool you down, if you like bite, try peeling and grating a bit of ginger and lemon into a water bottle and keeping it on you in case you're thirsty.

Or throwing mint tea bags in a cold water bottle. Or parsley, (but I'm really weird and have a parsley plant, so that might not be best for you)

When it comes to cool things to eat, instead of icecream, get frozen raspberries.

Fill a small coffee cup (something with a handle) with the frozen raspberries and then pour some kind of milk (it works best with soy milk believe it or not, but I'm sure anything but goats milk would work) Then put in half a teaspoon of vanilla extract.

You'll want to leave about a centimeter (half an inch or so) of room at the top, so don't fill your cup.

Take a fork and stab your mixture until its well mixed, the milk will freeze because of the frozen berries and the vanilla will sweeten it a bit.

Then its like ice cream, but way better for you.

Raspberries work best, but if you chop up the fruit before you put it in the cup any frozen berries work.  

Tandahda
Crew

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas