Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
I Just Want some Friends RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime4everlife

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:21 pm
User Image

Name:Nikki Yotsaba  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:24 pm
*walks inside*
and sits down nervously at an empty table and waits quietly  

anime4everlife

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

NEUBii

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:49 pm
@ Nikki Yotsaba

Name:Usagi Miyoko

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Usagi suddenly seen some one walk inside. She looked like she was a bit nervous and she just subsided to a near by table. He wanted to talk to some one and even though she was not onii-san she was an onee-chan. He made his way to her table and sat down. "Hi!" He smiled a small grin then stated his name, "My name is Usagi Miyoko, I'm a bit new here." He extended his arm out to her for a hand shake. "Would you mind if I talked to you?" He smiled and waited for her reply.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:42 pm
as Nikki sat quietly at the lonely table she was a little startled by a young boy. He stated that his name is Usagi Miyoko and he was new just like her, he extended his arm out to her for a hand shake, she stared at his hand as if it was completely new to her. She shook his hand gently, then he asked if she would mind if talked to her and Nikki saw such a kind and sweet smile upon his face.
"I wouldn't mind at all" she replyed with a smile but she noticed something strange... "Are you here all by your self?"  

anime4everlife

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

NEUBii

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:50 pm
@ Nikki Yotsaba

Usagi smiled as she accepted his request. "Oi, yep yep yeppie, but not completely alone." He lifted his bunny in his left hand. "This is Sagi-Chan, hes always with me no matter where I may be." The young boy them tilted his head a bit to the right, "But I never got your name?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:12 pm
Usagi smiled at her and said that he was not completely alone, he presented the bunny that was in his left hand and said that the bunny's name was Sagi-Chan and that Sagi-Chan is always with him no matter where he may be. He tilted his head a little and reminded her that she has not said her name.
"Oh, um, my name is Nikki Yotsaba" she smiled awkwardly
"Would you mind if i asked... are you waiting for someone?"  

anime4everlife

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

NEUBii

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:19 pm
@ Nikki Yotsaba

Usagi giggled, "No silly, I'm just here to make conversation. Out of curiosity are you waiting for some one Nikki-chan?" Usagi could not help but act girlish, he was raised like a girl his whole life till his grand mother passed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:42 pm
Usagi giggled adorably and said that he was only here to make coversations and asked her is she was waiting for someone. "No, to be honest i had a sudden urge to come here, i pass by here every day on my way to the book store and i never been inside" she looked at him and Sagi-Chan then asked "where is your mother?"  

anime4everlife

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

NEUBii

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:51 pm
@ Nikki Yotsaba

Usagi's eye twitched and and he smiled a crocked smile. "Um she's... Oh wow look at the time gatta go now" As tears ran down his eyes he ran out of the building. Usagi got emotional when it came to his parents after all he was a bit sensitive. He kept running until he made his way to something that seemed to be a library.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:29 pm
When Nikki asked the question the little boy looked a little shocked with sadness and said that he must leave, he ran out of there without an explanation. Nikki knew she had something terribly wrong and ran after him and was led to an old library....  

anime4everlife

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items