On the subject of world domination... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Can we rule the world?
  Yes we can!
  Hells yea!
  elohelz no wayz doode, cycon pwnz j00 old skewl!!!!one!!!seventytwo!!!!i am the queen of france!!!
View Results

Ascher

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:32 pm
I am saddened to say... that a baby lego demon in the lab is no longer among us, as he passed on in a tragic lab explosion that killed my hair...
User Image

In this horrible photo the damage is seen as I am wheeled into the emergency ward of the Gaia salon...

The lego demon caught in the blast was reconstructed good as new and is happily humping my leg once more... I think it's the retard of the litter stare

My hair however... will never be the same, as most of it is still in the emergency room recovering...

When asked about the condition of my hair by local reporters, local stylist Vanessa had this to say:

User Image

So please... send out a prayer for my hair to pull through in this time of crisis...
thank you all...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:56 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Kitsoru

Ascher

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:16 pm
Hey... when we take over the world... Can I be the Underwear King, and the ruler of Japan?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:33 pm
Ascher
Hey... when we take over the world... Can I be the Underwear King, and the ruler of Japan?
Of course dear Ascher, just leave the animals alone. You may have one pet panda, if you are good to it.  

Muted Faith9

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:21 pm
Ascher

Kitsoru: stare no way in hell yer gonna be my king *moves to Makai*
Me: whee YAY! I GET TO BE PANTY QUEEN OF JAPAN! *O* heart
Kit: ...*makes PERMENANT residence in Makai* <-_->; never goin back..
Me: stare a**..  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:12 pm
Muted Faith9
Ascher
Of course dear Ascher, just leave the animals alone. You may have one pet panda, if you are good to it.

I heart aminals ^_^

Oooooo!!!! YAAAAY! I GET A PANDA!!! IMMA HUG IT AND SQUEEZE IT AND PET IT AND FEED IT CHOCOLATE AND-

Ahem... I'll just... dispatch the lego demons to take over Mogadishu then...  

Ascher

Muted Faith9

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:40 pm
Ascher
Muted Faith9
Ascher

I heart aminals ^_^

Oooooo!!!! YAAAAY! I GET A PANDA!!! IMMA HUG IT AND SQUEEZE IT AND PET IT AND FEED IT CHOCOLATE AND-

Ahem... I'll just... dispatch the lego demons to take over Mogadishu then...
Very well, just make them leave the animals alone.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:17 pm
i don't get it, but oh well. i need something to do  

UncleFft

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:03 pm
Kit: hey, actually, I'm a pretty good military strategist- I think I should be one of the 4 generals *nod* after all, i DO have 3k+ years of fighting experience... <~___~>
Me: -_-; show off...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:10 am
One problem: first we gotta let off all the nukes into antartica, or else korea & Iran will take over the world instead. Not that I'm against nuking enemies, but after nuking, the area in question will be kinda useless...

WAIT, WE SHOULD CHOOSE A COUNTRY WITH FEW NATURAL RESOURCES AND NUKE IT. THEN CONSTRUCT A MASSIVE PRISON FORTRESS BY THE HANDS OF THOUSANDS OF STARVED, MISERABLE DYING PRISONERS (SAY< THE PACIFISTS OF THE WORLD) AND NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO ESCAPE!!!!!! BWAHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted (K, I need to cut back on the coffee..... whee )  

Wraithgirl

UncleFft

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:20 pm
Heh, mabye if it wasn't so pixilated...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:44 am
stare fine I don't wanna talk to you peoples anyway scream *storms off skipping gleefully*  

UncleFft

darktorturedcore

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:30 pm
well, personally i think it just might work. in saying so, i'd like to sign up as one of your generals.
also, instead of b***h slapping the french until they decide to fight the Aussies again, we could just use them as shields for infantry, armor, and planes  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:51 pm
or an assassin...i'm a pretty good sharpshooter, so any political enemy trying to cause a rebel uprising...  

darktorturedcore

Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces