Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunarColors

4,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:42 pm
NO QUESTIONS! LETS ASK IF SHE LIKED TO MAKE MY LIFE A LIVING HELL?!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:55 pm
x3 Uchiha Roukou x3

Roukou calm down we will ask her numerous questions and if she slips up then I am not welcoming her in the guild  

XXDemonic TwinkieXX
Captain

LunarColors

4,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:59 pm
XXXXKanjiXXXX
x3 Uchiha Roukou x3

Roukou calm down we will ask her numerous questions and if she slips up then I am not welcoming her in the guild

SHE WONT! BECAUSE SHE IS SMARTER THAN ANYONE IN HERE ! SHE MANIPULATED EVERYONE AND MAKE MY LIFE HELL! MY FRIENDS DOESNT RECONIZE ME ANYMORE!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:03 pm
She didn't manipulate me I had my eyes on her and I have my eyes on you all! eek  

_Luke11_3rd
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Statustician 100

XXDemonic TwinkieXX
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:05 pm
She is not that smart she did not manipulate me  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:06 pm
Luke u sTALKER. rOUKOU SHE IS JUST A NORMAL GIRL WHOS 14 years old who u fell in love with and manipulated u -_- no one else i knew her before u did.  

Rouga Tsurugi

LunarColors

4,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:16 pm
Rouga Tsurugi
Luke u sTALKER. rOUKOU SHE IS JUST A NORMAL GIRL WHOS 14 years old who u fell in love with and manipulated u -_- no one else i knew her before u did.

leo,vey knowd her...second LUKE WAS NOT HERE...KANJI TOO =.= second no..yo udont know what really happened..she told me she has 18 =.=  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:24 pm
U DIDNT EVEN SEE HER FUDING PICTURE ROUKOU! scream
yes the pic was rl i saw it checked it. Anyways if she awnsers the questions i want her back. Besides i if she rely answers the question my question would be " Did she rely like u or used u for power or an advantage. " stare  

Rouga Tsurugi

Average Dan

Shirtless Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:45 pm
hmm...after having read al ur posts i have to say i agree with the guys that oppose to her coming back to the guild:

1) because if what she already has on her pro of killing all females in the rp (in rp)

2) Luke talked about being mature and forgiving...well i gues teh better question is...is SHE mature? i think not very considering the threat she already has on her pro concerning the girls.

Also, is she does come back...i will NOT accept her as the only Jounin female in this guild or lady of the guild and what not...that is just wack and REALLY immature.

So my answer really is that i dont want her back in this guild...we have been really better off without her and her drama/problemed life.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:46 pm
Ok lets forget about Cerina and those whole problem about her being jealous of the new and better female rpers because everyone likes Cerina banned and possiblely dead so we should forget about it then  

Inferno_Leo

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:48 pm
Rouga Tsurugi

That was wrong of you to say Rouga. Apologize to Roukou >=/  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:50 pm
Evil Leo Boy
Rouga Tsurugi

srry roukou i just want questions. Will u accpet my apoplogy?  

Rouga Tsurugi

XXDemonic TwinkieXX
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:56 pm
Rouga Tsurugi
Evil Leo Boy
Rouga Tsurugi

srry roukou i just want questions. Will u accpet my apoplogy?

Can we hold a meeting about this at leo's house?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:08 pm
not till iget my new account  

Rouga Tsurugi

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:34 pm
I've read your posts, though many of you had way more that ONE like I asked. And I have come to a decision.

Since only about 25% percent of us would be ok if she came back and the other 75% would go ape s**t, I cannot allow her back in the guild. Even under a different rank, title, and even after a series of questions it simply cannot happen. Although I would like to see her come back. I may feel this way because I was not around when the so called "chaos" unfolded, but if I were it probably wouldn't have happened in the first place. I take responsibilty for it and will not allow her back in based on the feedback you all have given.

Please respect that decision.

-Pain*  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas