Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The school for demons (O&A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:51 pm
Christabella peeked another look at Chloe before they turned onto different floors. She got out the key to their dorm after almost getting them lost and unlocked it, immediately calling the one closest to the door.

Kii shook his head and set her bags down by her bed. "start unpacking, silly," he said and walked to the bed farthest from the door. She grimaced as he set his luggage's down under the bed then immediately lay down. "hey, why are you laying down? you told me to unpack you should too." "I didn't say you had to," he said with a grin before he closed his eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:55 pm
"Okay." Alice then unpacked her belongings. "So do you like the school so far?"  

Minihost

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:00 pm
"Yeah, you gone here before?" Chloe says and gets off her bed, to put stuff up.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:07 pm
"Yeah I have been going here for a long time." Alice said. "My Father is the headmaster, and my mom left when I was little." She said.  

Minihost

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:12 pm
"Oh, that sucks." Chloe finishes puting up her clothes. And colapses on her bed, sleeping.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:00 pm
Alice sighed and decided to explore she closed the door behind her and went to the first floor.  

Minihost

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:37 pm
Christabella had unpacked and put away all her things. She was cold and unfamiliar with the new room, so when she wanted to take a nap she crawled into Kii's bed with him. He was so warm that she didn't need a blanket. She clung to him and fell asleep almost instantly.

Kii woke a while after Christabella had fallen asleep with him. He smiled and carefully slipped out of her grasp and off the bed, putting her large stuffed cat in her arms, she didn't notice the difference. He slipped his shoes on and walked out of the door, he walked out down the hall, and not paying attention, he crashed into Alice.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:44 pm
Alice fell back and landed on her butt then quickly got up. "Oh I'm sorry." She said worried. "Are you okay?" She asked the guy who ran into her.  

Minihost

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:06 pm
Haruko got off the bus to the school.He sighed and walked to the dorms.Finding his dorm was pretty easy.After unpacking he decided to wander the halls.He saw Alice and Kii."Hello.I'm new."His face was a little red.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:08 pm
"Oh um hello I am Alice." She said to Haruko.  

Minihost

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:15 pm
"Kiiii!!" an annoying vouice called from down the hall. Christabella came running down the hal and clung to him again. "How dare you leave me like that? You think I'm an idiot? It's hard to mistake you for a teddy bear ya' know."

Kii smiled at her again, only causing her cheeks to turn red. He put his arm around her and she buried her cold face in his side, sharing his warmth once again. He looked back at Alice. "I apologize for making you fall miss. Are you alright?" He asked Alice.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:17 pm
"Yeah dont worry about me I am fine." She smiled add dusted herself off.  

Minihost

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:20 pm
He bowed."Name's Haruko,some call me Haru.Nice to met you Alice.What about you,what's your name?"Haruko said,looking at Kii with his bright hypnotic purple eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:20 pm
Christabella peeked a look at Alice and the boy before hiding her face again.

Kii looked at the two. "I'm Kii, nice to meet you," he said to the two of them.

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minihost

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:33 pm
"Nice to meet you, oh and my father wanted me to tell you that since they are still picking classes that school will start next Monday." She looked around. "More time to play."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff